Julian Posted November 12, 2006 at 09:57 PM Posted November 12, 2006 at 09:57 PM Hello i need a few infos of the Christmas special "These are special times"... When was this special 1998 or not? And which song did she sang? I hope u have a answer for me, ciao Julian Quote
Nautanick Posted November 13, 2006 at 12:05 AM Posted November 13, 2006 at 12:05 AM Hi Julian, here are the answers to your questions: The special "These Are Special Times" aired on CBS Television [CTV in Canada] on November 25, 1998 as a one-hour concert. It was watched by 16 million viewers and was the No. 1 rated show for that night. Celine performed the following songs, in order: The Power of LoveDo You Hear What I Hear [sung with Rosie O'Donnell]O Holy Night [unfortunately album playback]Because You Loved MeLet's Talk About LoveThe First Time Ever I Saw Your FaceMy Heart Will Go OnThe Prayer [sung with Andrea Bocelli; also album playback]Andrea then sang Ave MariaThen Celine finished by singing a part of the song "These Are The Special Times". I hope these answer your questions; if you'd like audio or video of the show, I can send it to you. Regards, Nick Quote
Thomas Posted November 13, 2006 at 12:09 AM Posted November 13, 2006 at 12:09 AM Did you know that the UK airing did not include DYHWIH? It was cut from the broadcast along with most of Celine's introductory speech. Presumably becuase Rosie is not as well known here and for time restraints. Quote
whosarahre Posted November 16, 2006 at 10:35 AM Posted November 16, 2006 at 10:35 AM wonder when it will be up from download! i missed it last time. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v243/whosarahre/photo68.jpgI'm gonna love you forever always together, you'll never be far away from my heart
charmedceline Posted November 17, 2006 at 05:29 PM Posted November 17, 2006 at 05:29 PM I watched it again today an di have to say that I wouldn't call this a Christmas special. why didn't she sing more Christmas songs? Quote
lauracd Posted November 17, 2006 at 06:11 PM Posted November 17, 2006 at 06:11 PM I watched it again today an di have to say that I wouldn't call this a Christmas special. why didn't she sing more Christmas songs?<{POST_SNAPBACK}> I don't know why but I like it very much especially the song with Bocelli and the part in which she jokes with Rosie O'Donnel! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.