koocachoo Posted November 10, 2006 at 11:08 AM Posted November 10, 2006 at 11:08 AM Anyone here who has this cd? I think its so good and its a pity that LeAnn isn't big all over the world since she has one of the best voices around. As for the lead single "And It Feels Like" Quote
MichiG. Posted November 10, 2006 at 11:42 AM Posted November 10, 2006 at 11:42 AM this album is awesome! I just loved it from day once! My fave is Headphones which would have been a great singel here but they picked "strong" bith the cd and the singel (which wasn't released at all) flopped. I also love the duett with Brian , for the first time and break me down. Quote ~*~ life IS beautiful ~*~
mazceline Posted November 10, 2006 at 01:08 PM Posted November 10, 2006 at 01:08 PM I LOVE Leann Rimes Quote http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
teetee Posted November 10, 2006 at 07:15 PM Posted November 10, 2006 at 07:15 PM I wonder where I was during all this time never heard about this album until now Quote http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k51/t33tee/Set/Celine/S-Celine-001.jpg
sayyed Posted November 10, 2006 at 09:59 PM Posted November 10, 2006 at 09:59 PM My Gawd, I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this album! WOW! this is how great POP/Rock music must sound! AMAZING! Just listen to "Destructive" - all the so called female rock singers like Mel C or the german Jeanette have to listen this wonderful masterpiece of HARDROCKPOP - it's so massive, so energetic and leaves you after 3'30 mins with a feeling that I cannot discribe now.... due to lack of English words! wonderful ballads like "Strong" (and it IS strong!!!), "For the first Time" and the duet "Everybody's someone", amazing pop-songs a la Faith ("Break Me Down", "A little more time"). Leann is Great - I hope she will be more popular in the future... though I don't care for it as long as she makes such magnificent quality music! Quote https://soundcloud.com/finnremixes
CSCfan Posted November 12, 2006 at 06:17 PM Posted November 12, 2006 at 06:17 PM They're making a BIG mistake not releasing "Headphones" as a single. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
celinesounds Posted November 13, 2006 at 05:28 AM Posted November 13, 2006 at 05:28 AM not my favorite album from her i like the duet with Brian Quote #FREEJAVITO
MichiG. Posted November 13, 2006 at 08:58 AM Posted November 13, 2006 at 08:58 AM I wonder where I was during all this time never heard about this album until now <{POST_SNAPBACK}> well the album hasen't been released in the US. It's only available in Europe. It's the other way round with This woman, which was only released in US. Quote ~*~ life IS beautiful ~*~
koocachoo Posted November 13, 2006 at 12:23 PM Author Posted November 13, 2006 at 12:23 PM Not even one weak track on "WWW". I can honestly say that I listen to it from start to finish! It was well worth the import as for LeAnn not being a massive star, well thats one of the great mysteries... Quote
Mare Posted April 13, 2007 at 01:03 PM Posted April 13, 2007 at 01:03 PM I'm a fan of LeAnn's too! I just LOVE her voice, it's sooooo beautiful to listen to And her album Whatever We Wanna is just awesome! What a energy there is in her songs Quote Soila
shakiria Posted April 13, 2007 at 01:23 PM Posted April 13, 2007 at 01:23 PM i used to listen to her tunes years ago like i need you and how do i live shes a talented singer Quote http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s216/trudy_026/LNO-Sig2.jpg how do i get you alone you dont know how long i have wanted to touch your lips and hold you tight
Tal Posted April 13, 2007 at 04:34 PM Posted April 13, 2007 at 04:34 PM I gotta say, I wasnt ever really a fan of hers, but I was very pleasantly suprised by this album. My favs are Headphones, Save Myself, And It Feels Like, Everybody's Someone and This Life. Quote I live my life like a runawayI hide my dreams in a special placeI'm waiting here for my prince to comeTo save me from the darkness...
SuperLove4Celine Posted April 15, 2007 at 12:00 AM Posted April 15, 2007 at 12:00 AM (edited) Such an amazing album! I absolutely love it! My favorite songs are "Satisifed," "And It Feels Like," "Save Myself," and "Headphones." I really love Whatever We Wanna gets released in the US sometime in the near future. It'd be nice to hear those songs on our radio stations. ...Joe... Edited April 15, 2007 at 12:00 AM by JosephTNielsen Quote
Love, Posted April 15, 2007 at 05:37 PM Posted April 15, 2007 at 05:37 PM I need to get this album. I am an admirer of LeAnn since the beginning of her career.She truly has an amazing voice, and some of my favorite songs are from her. I'm excited to meet her again this summer Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.