Bellamy Posted November 20, 2006 at 05:00 PM Posted November 20, 2006 at 05:00 PM Screencaps made by Love Heart and Plume. http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/cbcnews2006111901.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/cbcnews2006111902.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/cbcnews2006111903.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/cbcnews2006111904.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/cbcnews2006111905.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/cbcnews2006111906.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/cbcnews2006111907.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/cbcnews2006111908.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/cbcnews2006111909.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/cbcnews2006111910.jpg Video online later. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
tativale Posted November 20, 2006 at 05:12 PM Posted November 20, 2006 at 05:12 PM (edited) OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahahahha She looks so gorgeous!!!!!!!! Very happy and young !!!!!!!! Thank you for the caps !!! WOW cant wait for the video!!!! Edited November 20, 2006 at 05:12 PM by tativale Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
Bellamy Posted November 20, 2006 at 05:19 PM Posted November 20, 2006 at 05:19 PM The interview is not that happy actually. But I don't like to see her sad or angry faces. So I picked some happy ones. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
CelineTheBest5 Posted November 20, 2006 at 05:42 PM Posted November 20, 2006 at 05:42 PM I can´t wait to watch it Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
mirage Posted November 20, 2006 at 05:54 PM Posted November 20, 2006 at 05:54 PM i love her hair... not that long long long fake hair... this looks more natural on her i wonder how it will look when she will be dark brown... Quote
René 2 Posted November 20, 2006 at 06:21 PM Posted November 20, 2006 at 06:21 PM she looks very nice. So was the interview interesting? Quote
Koolan Posted November 20, 2006 at 07:05 PM Posted November 20, 2006 at 07:05 PM HOT, looking younger she's wearing a BIG ring again. I watched the interview both this morning and this evening. What I found interesting was that it was a bit shorter this evening and the host did mention that Celine is currently working on a French album. This evening they left out the question of what would she do if Rene Charles wanted to go into showbusiness. Would be finish school etc. I can't remember the exact way that the question was worded but it was something similar.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>So how did she answer the question about Rene Charles going into showbusiness? Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Tal Posted November 20, 2006 at 08:37 PM Posted November 20, 2006 at 08:37 PM it wasnt a happy interview? why what was she talking about? Quote I live my life like a runawayI hide my dreams in a special placeI'm waiting here for my prince to comeTo save me from the darkness...
Mozinha Posted November 20, 2006 at 08:45 PM Posted November 20, 2006 at 08:45 PM I have so many videos to watch and no free time to do so. I guess I'll only have time to catch up on my x-mas vacations. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
Nando Férri Posted November 20, 2006 at 09:41 PM Posted November 20, 2006 at 09:41 PM She looks perfect with this "Gisele Bünchen" hairstyle! Perfect color, perfect curly. Younger... Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
tativale Posted November 20, 2006 at 09:58 PM Posted November 20, 2006 at 09:58 PM The interview is not that happy actually. But I don't like to see her sad or angry faces. So I picked some happy ones.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yeah I noticed that on the first photo heheh but she looks amazing anyway heheh Cant wait for the video heheh I'll say some bad words for the guy LOL Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
SarahJB5 Posted November 20, 2006 at 10:31 PM Posted November 20, 2006 at 10:31 PM Thanks so much for the screencaps They are great! I am anxiously awaiting the video! Quote I'm a twin mommy just like Celine!Sophia and Anthony arrived on December 28, 2010 http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/SarahJB5/asblockssmaller.jpg
smw Posted November 21, 2006 at 01:31 AM Posted November 21, 2006 at 01:31 AM Thanks! I'm looking forward to the video. Quote
xo1hrt4celineox Posted November 21, 2006 at 01:51 AM Posted November 21, 2006 at 01:51 AM thanks for the caps!! can't wait to watch it! ...she certainly has been a fan of the big rocks lately! i'm loving it! Quote . . .Live to Love Celine Dion <3http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i294/xo1hrt4celineox/java05.jpghttp://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i294/xo1hrt4celineox/8839047.png
Celine's Wife Posted November 21, 2006 at 03:40 AM Posted November 21, 2006 at 03:40 AM Screencaps made by Love Heart and Plume. http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/cbcnews2006111901.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/cbcnews2006111902.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/cbcnews2006111903.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/cbcnews2006111904.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/cbcnews2006111905.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/cbcnews2006111906.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/cbcnews2006111907.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/cbcnews2006111908.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/cbcnews2006111909.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/cbcnews2006111910.jpg Video online later. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Quote Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
Bellamy Posted November 21, 2006 at 04:50 AM Posted November 21, 2006 at 04:50 AM SVCD in Multimedia Section NOW. Thanks a bunch to Love Heart and Plume. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
xo1hrt4celineox Posted November 21, 2006 at 06:48 AM Posted November 21, 2006 at 06:48 AM I wish they wouldn't push her to talk about politics, prolly trying to turn it into another Barbra Streisand deal (she had good answers though!) They could have used more than just TPOL show clip like 5 times, that was a little annoying. I loved her little giggle before some of her answers! She seemsed more serious in this interview, I love seeing the different sides of her. Great to watch, thanks again for the upload! *can u believe it, 600 shows soon!!!* (sorry that was just like a bunch of random thoughts, i'm sleeeeepy *night* ) Quote . . .Live to Love Celine Dion <3http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i294/xo1hrt4celineox/java05.jpghttp://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i294/xo1hrt4celineox/8839047.png
BRUSTER Posted November 21, 2006 at 09:58 AM Posted November 21, 2006 at 09:58 AM Does anyone have a transcript? Quote
whosarahre Posted November 21, 2006 at 10:10 AM Posted November 21, 2006 at 10:10 AM she looks so happy! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v243/whosarahre/photo68.jpgI'm gonna love you forever always together, you'll never be far away from my heart
ZoraSourit Posted November 21, 2006 at 11:52 AM Posted November 21, 2006 at 11:52 AM I have to say I love this interview. She looked great and she seemed to me very aware of everything that goes around her. And I agree when she says she's still very grounded. I do believe she is. She's grounded and aware of what's going on in the world. And I agree when she says that information isn't power. I believe that information can be power when you choose your source of information but if you tune in you tv you always see what you don't want and expect to see... But anyway. I think she did save the world somehow, in her one way, at least for me. Quote http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/zorasourit/2.jpgAntwerp ~ Paris ~ Dublin ~ Amsterdam ~ Berlim ~ Milan ~ ArrasSome people need no slogans or presentations. And that was a wrap, folks!
René 2 Posted November 21, 2006 at 12:25 PM Posted November 21, 2006 at 12:25 PM when she speaks like this she sounds so clever, we have to be very proud of what she became. A lot of artists lost themselves in showbusiness. Quote
mirage Posted November 21, 2006 at 12:40 PM Posted November 21, 2006 at 12:40 PM like her make-up Quote
tativale Posted November 21, 2006 at 02:22 PM Posted November 21, 2006 at 02:22 PM I have to say I love this interview. She looked great and she seemed to me very aware of everything that goes around her. And I agree when she says she's still very grounded. I do believe she is. She's grounded and aware of what's going on in the world. And I agree when she says that information isn't power. I believe that information can be power when you choose your source of information but if you tune in you tv you always see what you don't want and expect to see... But anyway. I think she did save the world somehow, in her one way, at least for me.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I don't agree that hiding yourself from what is happening in the world is a good thing. Things happen all the time and we have to be aware of them. We have to know what was the reason for something to happen etc. Of course information isn't power -- it's too strong 'power'. Of course she can't change the world -- she's only a human being, a singer that beautifuly plays her role doing so many things in order to help people. The truth is that nobody can change the world Even Jesus couldn't. Or anyone you believe in. She seems very grounded, yes and I'm so happy for her because of that. That's the reason I love her so much - as a person. when she speaks like this she sounds so clever, we have to be very proud of what she became. A lot of artists lost themselves in showbusiness. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yes, for sure I'm!!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
celineaddictedpt Posted November 21, 2006 at 02:24 PM Posted November 21, 2006 at 02:24 PM Celine is so...gorgeous!!!I love her eyes, her hair, her smile... thank you for sharing Quote www.fotolog.net/celineaddicted5
tativale Posted November 21, 2006 at 02:45 PM Posted November 21, 2006 at 02:45 PM Btw, I love the end LOL the answer she gave to him! lmao BINGO! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
dark_angel Posted November 21, 2006 at 03:09 PM Posted November 21, 2006 at 03:09 PM Celine rocks!!!! i loved the interview! she looked great so great! and she was right with what she said! i hate looking at tv news; what's shown there is not useful at all!! and about politics...i loved that answer You go girl!!! Quote
Fran Posted November 21, 2006 at 03:30 PM Posted November 21, 2006 at 03:30 PM this time her make up is very goog, she looks fresh and young! Quote
mirage Posted November 21, 2006 at 04:29 PM Posted November 21, 2006 at 04:29 PM Did she say: I'm sorry that i couldnt fix the world tonight!? at the end? SOOOOW sweet.... and she is looking forward to a concert in canada she cant wait whahah Quote
Ronny83 Posted November 21, 2006 at 06:17 PM Posted November 21, 2006 at 06:17 PM Tuesday, November 21, 2006Diva needs to open her eyes Herald Staff You may enjoy her music, but don’t look to Celine Dion as a role model for how to develop a world view.In an interview with CBC aired on Sunday night, Dion said her way of dealing with political turmoil and protecting her son is to not deal with it at all. She won’t watch the news. Dion conceded that knowledge is power, but said watching the news and tragedies unfolding “doesn’t work for me.” If everyone decided taking an interest in world events was too tough, we would be in a lot of trouble. Dion is obviously not the only one who chooses to remain uninformed about politics, war and other difficult subjects. But considering how privileged she is — and how she could use her celebrity to urge others to become informed members of society — her choice is exceptionally disturbing. It is also unwise. She is not doing her child any favours by raising him in a rarified environment. We all must learn to deal with reality sometime. Dion, although known for her lavish spending and diva-like behaviour, is not completely without a compassionate side. She personally donated $1 million to the victims of Hurricane Katrina. This is a side we would like to see more often. We can’t help but compare her to someone like Bono, who doesn’t just watch the news, but visits the sites of wars and tragedies in person. He lends his reputation and status to important causes like third world poverty and the AIDS epidemic. It is not just celebrities who have a responsibility to care enough to learn about the world in which they live. As residents of Prince Albert, we also need to be concerned about what is going on with others who live here with us. And as citizens of the world, we need to educate ourselves on what is happening in other countries. And that’s the way it is.http://www.paherald.sk.ca/news.aspx?storyID=53092 Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
Céline's Blues Posted November 21, 2006 at 06:35 PM Posted November 21, 2006 at 06:35 PM What a f-UP article! This guy needs a righteous spanking! Diva like behavior!? She should give money away more often!? He knows nothing! Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.