Bellamy Posted November 9, 2006 at 06:28 PM Posted November 9, 2006 at 06:28 PM It was just SHOCKING. More than ever that i got my new iMac 24", by putting the aspect ratio at 16:10 it seems to be there in the audience WHAT A MARVELLOUS INVENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'd like to have a 24" LCD too. BTW, keep the video aspect in 16:9 instead of stretch it into 16:10 would get better image result.I'd like to see Summertime with the same quality as ISSW <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Jerry Lewis Telethon has never been broadcasted in HD. So it's technically impossible. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
René 2 Posted November 9, 2006 at 06:37 PM Posted November 9, 2006 at 06:37 PM (edited) "Jerry Lewis Telethon has never been broadcasted in HD. So it's technically impossible."<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Thx for the info. Is there any other shows with Celine broadcasted in HD (except the Grammies) ? Edited November 9, 2006 at 06:38 PM by René 2 Quote
Céline's Blues Posted November 9, 2006 at 06:47 PM Author Posted November 9, 2006 at 06:47 PM And this is only the beginning! Imagine Céline's majestic show is actually made for a BD release! Every single camera installed in the Colosseum is specially designed and equipped for capturing a show in unbelievable detail and depth. Her show is bound to be a BDS release and would promote itself already by its quality. Sony will be using the older MPEG decoder for the BD. I have read a very interesting interview on that and they said MPEG is older but better than this new one. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
Bellamy Posted November 9, 2006 at 07:00 PM Posted November 9, 2006 at 07:00 PM Sony will be using the older MPEG decoder for the BD. I have read a very interesting interview on that and they said MPEG is older but better than this new one.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>SONY is investigating H.264 and VC-1 codec. They'd choose one of them for future releases. MPEG2 on BD is only good when the bitrate is super high like 40mbps. But it takes too much space, leave too little space for bonus. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Koolan Posted November 9, 2006 at 07:06 PM Posted November 9, 2006 at 07:06 PM How many dots can you count on her chest? it's like watching it for the first time "Jerry Lewis Telethon has never been broadcasted in HD. So it's technically impossible."<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Super Bowl 2003, we have a couple of other videos from Jay Leno + Grammy 2004 Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
AllCeline Posted November 9, 2006 at 07:11 PM Posted November 9, 2006 at 07:11 PM Did I tell you how much I love you guys? Quote http://i34.tinypic.com/9ybm.jpghttp://i54.tinypic.com/o56kr5.jpghttp://i54.tinypic.com/vhqqu9.jpg>> flickr | WordPress <<Celine Dion needs another ANDHC/OH album!No more Taking Chances--just do what works!
sebyitaly Posted November 9, 2006 at 07:29 PM Posted November 9, 2006 at 07:29 PM (edited) I'd like to have a 24" LCD too. BTW, keep the video aspect in 16:9 instead of stretch it into 16:10 would get better image result Ok Bell, I'll be sure to watch it in that way then Edited November 9, 2006 at 07:30 PM by sebyitaly Quote Seb http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/7416/img0548or3.jpg
sweden Posted November 9, 2006 at 09:11 PM Posted November 9, 2006 at 09:11 PM Awesome!!!! I can imagine how the show will looks if they out it on Blu-ray disc. -OMG-like a dream..... Quote
René 2 Posted November 9, 2006 at 09:20 PM Posted November 9, 2006 at 09:20 PM How many dots can you count on her chest? it's like watching it for the first time "Jerry Lewis Telethon has never been broadcasted in HD. So it's technically impossible."<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Thx for the info. Is there any other shows with Celine broadcasted in HD (except the Grammies) ? <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Super Bowl 2003, we have a couple of other videos from Jay Leno + Grammy 2004 <{POST_SNAPBACK}> thank you. Jay Leno's production is great Quote
GoldenLeaf Posted November 9, 2006 at 09:49 PM Posted November 9, 2006 at 09:49 PM (edited) Koolan you have Super Bowl 2003 and a couple of other videos from Jay Leno + Grammy 2004 This is a very great news, I wish to have other Celine's performances in HD Videos as ISSW Edited November 9, 2006 at 10:01 PM by Calypso Quote
malin Posted November 10, 2006 at 01:33 AM Posted November 10, 2006 at 01:33 AM OMG...She sounds and look great.The quality of the video is superb...It was great when i watched it om my computer, but when I hooked it uo to my tv it was even better.This one is defenatly worth the wait Quote I'm not perfect, but you dont mind that do you?
mecee Posted November 10, 2006 at 11:12 AM Posted November 10, 2006 at 11:12 AM OMG i just watched the video!!! U can even see a glitter of her make-up next to her nose... whahahha this is soooow cewl!!! they MUST make they dvd in this quality!! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I have NEVER seen anything like it! Hats off to you all!! So clear, crisp. AND yes, you can see the glitter, PLUS, you can see the 2 eye shadow tones on her lids!! If this is the way of the future, I am all for it!! Quote
mecee Posted November 10, 2006 at 11:21 AM Posted November 10, 2006 at 11:21 AM It was just SHOCKING. More than ever that i got my new iMac 24", by putting the aspect ratio at 16:10 it seems to be there in the audience WHAT A MARVELLOUS INVENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> HAVE AN iMac too!! YOU ARE RIGHT!! It is unbelievable isn't it?????????? Like you are sitting in the audience! FRONT ROW SEAT!!The quality is magnificent, thanks guys! Quote
teetee Posted November 10, 2006 at 11:24 AM Posted November 10, 2006 at 11:24 AM Let's convert everyone into HD addict then we can demand broadcaster to start dropping crappy SD production Quote http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k51/t33tee/Set/Celine/S-Celine-001.jpg
Krys Posted November 10, 2006 at 12:31 PM Posted November 10, 2006 at 12:31 PM Let's convert everyone into HD addict <{POST_SNAPBACK}> i am already one so its one less person for you Quote
WendyB Posted November 10, 2006 at 01:33 PM Posted November 10, 2006 at 01:33 PM I'd like to see Summertime with the same quality as ISSW <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Ooh, yes please!!! Quote
Andrei Dion Posted November 10, 2006 at 03:16 PM Posted November 10, 2006 at 03:16 PM Great. This live performance is amazing. celine rocks at all. By the way, Blu-Ray is amazing too ahah. i hope i can play this video when i buy my Sony's Playstation 3 Quote AMO CÉLINE CADA VEZ MAIS!!!
Hilde Posted November 10, 2006 at 06:32 PM Posted November 10, 2006 at 06:32 PM What a quality!!!!!! Quote
Sriline Posted November 10, 2006 at 10:46 PM Posted November 10, 2006 at 10:46 PM thanks for the great video...!!! Quote http://shutter05.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/14/001/59/77/60/92/CIRIud6KlzVLEUhFOYvpL66TBTT1LAM9022A.jpg
Love, Posted November 11, 2006 at 01:00 AM Posted November 11, 2006 at 01:00 AM Awesome Job! THANKS! Quote
leenylover Posted November 11, 2006 at 09:31 PM Posted November 11, 2006 at 09:31 PM Blimey!!!! That's Amazing!!! I hope we can lots more files in this quality in future (though it took me all day to download it - damn Toucan!) Thank you very very much!!! Love Lisaxxx Quote My List of Celine Dion stuff, PM me to trade!
Celine's Wife Posted November 12, 2006 at 05:24 AM Posted November 12, 2006 at 05:24 AM Video available for download now :spaz: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: @ Calypso: this is not VOB * waits for Cathy <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I remember being there like it was yesterday.... she was sooooo hot that night Quote Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
AlberDR2 Posted November 12, 2006 at 08:20 PM Posted November 12, 2006 at 08:20 PM Thank you for the video. I'm a HD addict so I particulary appreciate it I'd like to see Summertime with the same quality as ISSW <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I agree with you, Summertime in Blue-Ray quality would be AWESOME!!Great Job guys, it was the best performance of 2004!!!! Quote http://i48.tinypic.com/2ngfr0p.jpg
Chris150 Posted November 13, 2006 at 09:38 PM Posted November 13, 2006 at 09:38 PM Thank you, goodnight! Quote
sebyitaly Posted November 13, 2006 at 11:59 PM Posted November 13, 2006 at 11:59 PM HAVE AN iMac too!! YOU ARE RIGHT!! It is unbelievable isn't it?????????? Like you are sitting in the audience! FRONT ROW SEAT!!The quality is magnificent, thanks guys! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Yeahh!!! I think I will never change it through yearsss and yearsssss Quote Seb http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/7416/img0548or3.jpg
nico robin Posted November 14, 2006 at 05:07 AM Posted November 14, 2006 at 05:07 AM she looks grate!!!! Quote http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
Koolan Posted November 15, 2006 at 09:24 PM Posted November 15, 2006 at 09:24 PM am I the only one that noticed Celine's initials, C D on the bottom of the microphone Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
celinedrop Posted November 19, 2006 at 03:11 AM Posted November 19, 2006 at 03:11 AM (edited) am I the only one that noticed Celine's initials, C D on the bottom of the microphone <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Yessss...I noticed it now that you said!!! What an eye you've got, Vic! oh my goodness For the ones who haven't seen it, it's clearly shown around 03:30 min...lol But anyway... WOW @ the video!I've got no words to say how this thing is freakin' incredible!! Watching this video was like being there, so close to her...Thanks for all you who made it available. Oh yes, and as already said, I would LOVE to see other videos with this quality... Edited November 19, 2006 at 03:12 AM by celinedrop Quote **How did you know that I would play the part?I must have I made it clear right from the start**
xo1hrt4celineox Posted November 19, 2006 at 07:46 AM Posted November 19, 2006 at 07:46 AM am I the only one that noticed Celine's initials, C D on the bottom of the microphone <{POST_SNAPBACK}> haha, good eye!!! WOW! How about that for quality! It's like your right there!!! Before this I didn't understand what the big fuss over Blu-ray for AND... was all about, I sure do now! OMG it would be incredible!!! And you say the BD is even BETTER than this... that would be truly something amazing!! Quote . . .Live to Love Celine Dion <3http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i294/xo1hrt4celineox/java05.jpghttp://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i294/xo1hrt4celineox/8839047.png
Kerry Elizabeth Posted November 19, 2006 at 02:36 PM Posted November 19, 2006 at 02:36 PM Very Nice. Thanks Quote Boston, August 12th & 13th 2008 & MSG, Sept 15th 2008, Montreal February 13th, 2009 Check out my Celine Videos From Boston and NYChttp://www.youtube.com/madison52578
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.