Céline's Blues Posted November 8, 2006 at 09:43 PM Posted November 8, 2006 at 09:43 PM A new video will be shortly available where we all will be able to see by ourselves how amazing the Blu-Ray technology can be: In Some Small Way live @ Leno is being uploaded with crisp details and you can definitely see how future-proof this technology is and now just imagine how amazing "A New Day..." will look like on BD! There is truly no comparison to a usual DVD image - zillion times sharper and definitely an eye candy all the way! As we know Céline looked glorious on that day (it was already 2 years ago, yes! haha) and she still looks as good on this digital piece of technology. An absolute must download! Thanks to the admins! HQ Screen Captures in the gallery CLICK HERE ...also below (click thumbnails below to view full size): http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/thumb_issw_leno01.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/thumb_issw_leno02.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/thumb_issw_leno03.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/thumb_issw_leno04.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/thumb_issw_leno05.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/thumb_issw_leno06.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/thumb_issw_leno07.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/thumb_issw_leno08.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/thumb_issw_leno09.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/thumb_issw_leno10.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/thumb_issw_leno11.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/thumb_issw_leno12.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/thumb_issw_leno13.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/thumb_issw_leno14.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/thumb_issw_leno15.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/thumb_issw_leno16.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/thumb_issw_leno17.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/thumb_issw_leno18.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/thumb_issw_leno19.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/thumb_issw_leno20.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/thumb_issw_leno21.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/thumb_issw_leno22.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/thumb_issw_leno23.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/thumb_issw_leno24.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/thumb_issw_leno25.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/thumb_issw_leno26.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/thumb_issw_leno27.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/thumb_issw_leno28.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/thumb_issw_leno29.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/thumb_issw_leno30.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/thumb_issw_leno31.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/thumb_issw_leno32.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/thumb_issw_leno33.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/thumb_issw_leno34.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/thumb_issw_leno35.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/thumb_issw_leno36.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/thumb_issw_leno37.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/thumb_issw_leno38.jpg Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
Ronny83 Posted November 8, 2006 at 10:16 PM Posted November 8, 2006 at 10:16 PM It's my favourite live rendition since her comeback. Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
Koolan Posted November 8, 2006 at 10:17 PM Posted November 8, 2006 at 10:17 PM We're very pleased to provide this fan favorite. It's cetainly the best live rendition of ISSW There were stuff missing on the 4:3 regular SD version. This one is widescreen, you get to see more on both sides Clean, Crisp, Clear Picture Quality I also uploaded HQ Screen Captures to our gallery CLICK HERE You have been forewarned that watching DVD may prove painful after experiencing HD Technical info: HD 1280x720 pixels (720p), 2.6x more resolution than DVD16:9 WidescreenMPEG-2, 15mbit/sDolby Digital 2.0 sound Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
ZoraSourit Posted November 8, 2006 at 10:50 PM Posted November 8, 2006 at 10:50 PM Amazing! Thank you guys! I'll dream about this all night ahahaha Quote http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/zorasourit/2.jpgAntwerp ~ Paris ~ Dublin ~ Amsterdam ~ Berlim ~ Milan ~ ArrasSome people need no slogans or presentations. And that was a wrap, folks!
GoldenLeaf Posted November 8, 2006 at 11:09 PM Posted November 8, 2006 at 11:09 PM (edited) We're very pleased to provide this fan favorite. It's cetainly the best live rendition of ISSW There were stuff missing on the 4:3 regular SD version. This one is widescreen, you get to see more on both sides Clean, Crisp, Clear Picture Quality I also uploaded HQ Screen Captures to our gallery CLICK HERE Technical info: HD 1280x720 pixels (720p), 2.6x more resolution than DVD16:9 WidescreenMPEG-2, 15mbit/sDolby Digital 2.0 sound <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Wow Thank you so much Koolan I love the Celine HQ vob videos . It has been a long time that I look for this performance in HQ By the way I love Celine's hair, make-up and dress in that video Edited November 8, 2006 at 11:11 PM by Calypso Quote
Bellamy Posted November 9, 2006 at 12:05 AM Posted November 9, 2006 at 12:05 AM BTW, Blu-Ray Disc should be even much better than this, cause of 2.25 times pixels(1920x1080 VS 1280x720), better codec(H.264 or VC-1 in high bitrate), better cameras(Tonight Show uses very old, not so good HD cams), better audio(DTS-HD or Dolby-TrueHD, 7.1 lossless audio track), and other facts. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
bgcalde Posted November 9, 2006 at 01:09 AM Posted November 9, 2006 at 01:09 AM Wow, b-ray is great! Quote
Koolan Posted November 9, 2006 at 01:37 AM Posted November 9, 2006 at 01:37 AM Video available for download now :spaz: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: @ Calypso: this is not VOB * waits for Cathy Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
GoldenLeaf Posted November 9, 2006 at 02:21 AM Posted November 9, 2006 at 02:21 AM Video available for download now :spaz: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: @ Calypso: this is not VOB * waits for Cathy <{POST_SNAPBACK}>ops! I was confused lol! Quote
SarahJB5 Posted November 9, 2006 at 03:43 AM Posted November 9, 2006 at 03:43 AM Wow...what a great job guys!!! How did you get this in such high quality? Is there a program that you use? I am so impressed! BTW, I haven't seen this video in a while and it really cracks me up to see the dancers singing for Celine and Jean-Seb is playing the guitar, lol! Quote I'm a twin mommy just like Celine!Sophia and Anthony arrived on December 28, 2010 http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/SarahJB5/asblockssmaller.jpg
mirage Posted November 9, 2006 at 11:50 AM Posted November 9, 2006 at 11:50 AM OMG i just watched the video!!! U can even see a glitter of her make-up next to her nose... whahahha this is soooow cewl!!! they MUST make they dvd in this quality!! Quote
nano Posted November 9, 2006 at 11:56 AM Posted November 9, 2006 at 11:56 AM The quality is insane. Buuut I love it..thank you so much. Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Johana Posted November 9, 2006 at 12:06 PM Posted November 9, 2006 at 12:06 PM she looks beautiful Quote http://www.freewebs.com/celinetime/Graphics/Signatures/Angelonearth-sig.jpg
Ania4 Posted November 9, 2006 at 12:47 PM Posted November 9, 2006 at 12:47 PM (edited) I want Blu-ray A new day DVD next year. And I just love this song and her performance on Leno show. It is one of my favorites. I hope she will do the show soon again. Edited November 9, 2006 at 12:48 PM by Ania4 Quote
ryandion25 Posted November 9, 2006 at 01:05 PM Posted November 9, 2006 at 01:05 PM Thank you .I've never seen this before. Quote http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/8600/43566103tz1.jpg
CSCfan Posted November 9, 2006 at 01:33 PM Posted November 9, 2006 at 01:33 PM Thanks for that!! Hmm weird, if I play it in WMP, there's no sound.. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Bellamy Posted November 9, 2006 at 02:06 PM Posted November 9, 2006 at 02:06 PM Hmm weird, if I play it in WMP, there's no sound..<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Cause you have no AC-3 codec installed. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
CSCfan Posted November 9, 2006 at 02:25 PM Posted November 9, 2006 at 02:25 PM Hmm weird, if I play it in WMP, there's no sound..<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Cause you have no AC-3 codec installed.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> I just have and still nothing..(it worked with VLC though, just not with WMP) Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Javito Posted November 9, 2006 at 02:36 PM Posted November 9, 2006 at 02:36 PM OMG this is one my best favourite performances of Céline since her comeback, she sang this song perfect and she was so touching in that performance, the dress was also amazing and the chorus chosen was incredible. I miss that Christmas of 2004... This song was very emotive for me those days If only she had sung the complete album version this would have been a perfect performance of Céline Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
stevo Posted November 9, 2006 at 03:00 PM Posted November 9, 2006 at 03:00 PM That truly is amazing- to be honest I was a bit sceptical about the whole "let's demand AND in BD thing", but now I realise the show would just be represented so much better with this technology...the Colosseum has perfect sound and the show is visually incredible so this would capture it. I'm just concerned how I'd afford a BD player...Celine's worth it. Quote
pepillo90 Posted November 9, 2006 at 03:08 PM Posted November 9, 2006 at 03:08 PM (edited) wooow! But... A lot of MB.... Edited November 9, 2006 at 03:25 PM by pepillo90 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg ► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/
Koolan Posted November 9, 2006 at 03:15 PM Posted November 9, 2006 at 03:15 PM Actually, Blu-ray is DOUBLE the resolution of this video with noticeably less noise / compression artifacts on screen. What you'll get is a pristine picture. Wow...what a great job guys!!! How did you get this in such high quality? Is there a program that you use? I am so impressed! BTW, I haven't seen this video in a while and it really cracks me up to see the dancers singing for Celine and Jean-Seb is playing the guitar, lol!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>The source video was captured from a HD source, it was very clean to begin with so the encodes will be excellent. Thanks for that!! Hmm weird, if I play it in WMP, there's no sound..<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Works in VLC 'cause it has built-in codecs. Try Media Player Classic, more customizable. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Josje Posted November 9, 2006 at 03:42 PM Posted November 9, 2006 at 03:42 PM Wow in one word FANTASTICThank you so much Bellamy and Koolan.A great gift.What a quality.......Super Quote
Koolan Posted November 9, 2006 at 04:23 PM Posted November 9, 2006 at 04:23 PM wooow! But... A lot of MB.... <{POST_SNAPBACK}>HQ video has to be BIG it's worth the download if your PC can handle the video. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Bellamy Posted November 9, 2006 at 04:51 PM Posted November 9, 2006 at 04:51 PM wooow! But... A lot of MB.... <{POST_SNAPBACK}>And that's why BD is needed for HD videos. 25GB or 50GB per disc. DVD just can't handle HD videos. And HD-DVD (15GB or 30GB per disc) should die too. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Fanny! Posted November 9, 2006 at 05:00 PM Posted November 9, 2006 at 05:00 PM I loved this performance, almost 2 years ago! Quote LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads Official Program now available! http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg THE RED HEADS
Un Rêve Posted November 9, 2006 at 05:58 PM Posted November 9, 2006 at 05:58 PM One word: AMAZING! I don't know WHERE to look! LOL! Céline looks just gorgeous, it's like I'd never seen this performance, eventhough I must have seen it about 10 times with different quality!! Quote
Fanny! Posted November 9, 2006 at 06:15 PM Posted November 9, 2006 at 06:15 PM I've just watched it... amazing! Quote LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads Official Program now available! http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg THE RED HEADS
sebyitaly Posted November 9, 2006 at 06:16 PM Posted November 9, 2006 at 06:16 PM It was just SHOCKING. More than ever that i got my new iMac 24", by putting the aspect ratio at 16:10 it seems to be there in the audience WHAT A MARVELLOUS INVENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote Seb http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/7416/img0548or3.jpg
René 2 Posted November 9, 2006 at 06:24 PM Posted November 9, 2006 at 06:24 PM Thank you for the video. I'm a HD addict so I particulary appreciate it I'd like to see Summertime with the same quality as ISSW Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.