Jump to content

Can you say hott?


Recommended Posts

Posted

The best thing, when she sang one of my very fav songs - Je Danse Dans Ma Tete - on that show, was not only her voice but that outfit! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

 

Look who's made some caps:

 

http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/3889/d1nm9.jpghttp://img404.imageshack.us/img404/1489/d2yj5.jpg

http://img469.imageshack.us/img469/3387/d3sn8.jpghttp://img404.imageshack.us/img404/7201/d4tp6.jpg

http://i13.tinypic.com/2gspseb.jpghttp://i14.tinypic.com/2rxgw0y.jpg

http://i13.tinypic.com/2d7etlv.jpghttp://i14.tinypic.com/2h84l4w.jpg

http://i13.tinypic.com/4bsq5ux.jpghttp://i13.tinypic.com/4go851k.jpg

http://i14.tinypic.com/4ic3vog.jpghttp://i13.tinypic.com/2yoso6f.jpg

http://i14.tinypic.com/2ytut74.jpg

 

Ohhhh hope to see her dressing like that sometime in suture as she still has that body. :w00t:

http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg

Posted

i want to do her hair... :wub:

it looks better now... not too much extension fake long hair... :) it looks more real now its a little shorter, but she needs to cut more more more :)

 

but those clothes... she was sexy there... still is but i know why rene married her... :P

who dont want to have a sexy wife at the age of... (how young wa she there?)

Posted
FREAKING HOT!!! OMIGOD!!! WHEW!! HOT!!! :drool: :drool:

http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png

 

@ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com

Posted
i want to do her hair... :wub:

it looks better now... not too much extension fake long hair... :) it looks more real now its a little shorter, but she needs to cut more more more :)

 

but those clothes... she was sexy there... still is but i know why rene married her... :P

who dont want to have a sexy wife at the age of... (how young wa she there?)

She was about 36, 37 around that time I guess? She was dam hott looking considering her age. :) Even now with her 51 years she still has it. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg

Posted
Cher. :giggle:

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted
She should go back to the gothic brunette look. It suits her! :wub2: what a sexy tummy :drool: Blame Rene for not allowing her to dress this way anymore. Are those bell bottoms? :D :heart:

highfive.jpg

Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below.

Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.

Posted
OMG Celine looked so HOT (still looks) but what a tummy she has!! :drool: :drool: :celinelooksgreat:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpg

I dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT...

 

Posted (edited)
The cool thing is... SHE CAN STILL STRUT IN THIS OUTFIT TODAY! :P Edited by Love,
Posted

http://i13.tinypic.com/2d7etlv.jpg

 

That look in her eyes.. :wub:

"Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."

Posted
Love love love the colour of her hair here
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/friedls/9632acaa.jpg
Posted

I loveeee that!

The haiir.. soooo HOT!

The outfit.. even hotter!

Posted
Celine's gotta go dig that outfit out :wub:
Posted
all I can say is Yum-my!

Music Is Life...Live It

You are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot

"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney

Posted
SEX

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted
all i can say is MMM
http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted
i like her hair...

 

http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/8600/43566103tz1.jpg

 

Posted
that top is so cute!!! i LOVE her dark hair!!! :wub:

. . .Live to Love Celine Dion <3

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i294/xo1hrt4celineox/java05.jpghttp://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i294/xo1hrt4celineox/8839047.png

Posted
that top is so cute!!!  i LOVE her dark hair!!! :wub:

me too!! HOT!!!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpg

I dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT...

 

Posted (edited)

"Can you say hot?"

 

YES

 

 

 

 

B) :mdr: :mdr: :mdr:

Edited by celinedrop

**How did you know that I would play the part?

I must have I made it clear right from the start**

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...