Julian Posted November 7, 2006 at 06:51 PM Posted November 7, 2006 at 06:51 PM In addition to these 10 hits, we find a brand new song: Fais ce que tu voudras. From that song was made the very first videoclip of Celine in French, it was taped in Germany. In this clip we see Celine with short hair, letting us guess what's coming..., but we had to wait another year to see how important the change was.http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h83/CelJunkee/PDVD_192.jpghttp://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h83/CelJunkee/PDVD_191.jpghttp://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h83/CelJunkee/PDVD_188.jpg Source Passion Céline Dion Quote
Davey84 Posted November 7, 2006 at 07:31 PM Posted November 7, 2006 at 07:31 PM i didn't know that!! But I did have the song stuck in my head today! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Céline's Blues Posted November 7, 2006 at 07:38 PM Posted November 7, 2006 at 07:38 PM I love this song, really reall. It's one of few 80's songs that I truly adore. I didn't know about the location where it was recorded, Julian. Thank you. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
Julian Posted November 7, 2006 at 07:44 PM Author Posted November 7, 2006 at 07:44 PM Do someone know where exactly they taped that clip? Which city? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.