Jump to content

The Reason - Live at the Royal Variety


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi guys,

 

I have just visited another Celine site and nad noticed their latest upload is "Celine Dion - The Reason - Live at the Royal Variety". For a LONG time now, a performance has been circulating with this name, but it is not from the Royal Variety at all, it is in fact the performance she recorded for the Smash Hits awards show.

 

Smash hits poll winners party performance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkCxQ9BwuBM

 

She performed two songs for the Royal variety performance, one was Because You Loved Me and also The Reason.

 

Because you Loved Me - Royal Variety: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rspbY8HaBtM

 

Can anyone out there provide a video for The Reason from the Royal Variety? I have been looking for it for years now, it's driving me crazy!!!! :down: :shocking: B)

 

Love Lisa

xxx

Posted
well if you are absolutely desperate, you can just download the video off YouTube
Posted

:D Haha! Very clever! And how am I supposed to get the file I want? :P

 

What I mean is, in the post above I have shown that the clips avaible are:

 

Because you loved me - Live @ the Royal Variety

The reason - Live @ the Smash Hits Poll Winners Party

 

The File I want is:

 

The Reason - Live @ the Royal Variety

 

In other words, the file I am looking is not available, I have no idea if anyone actaully has it and that is why I am asking. I really want to know if it is out there somewhere, as everybody seems to think the performance of The Reason shown above is from the Royal Variety when it is not. I'm sure if someone managed to encode BYLM from that show, they must also have The Reason. :down:

 

Love Lisa

xxx

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...