changepas39 Posted November 7, 2006 at 06:38 AM Posted November 7, 2006 at 06:38 AM it's one of my favorites! Quote http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f131/changepas39/f28ed0e8-0230-434c-9df9-6801977de1f0_zps821ef336.jpg
Clio Posted November 7, 2006 at 02:22 PM Author Posted November 7, 2006 at 02:22 PM Wow, most of you like it. Great to hear that. Quote http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/6184/houstannc9.jpg
firebird Posted November 7, 2006 at 11:31 PM Posted November 7, 2006 at 11:31 PM I always skip that song, it bores me. Quote
joruss10 Posted February 20, 2010 at 08:30 AM Posted February 20, 2010 at 08:30 AM i like that song, whats wrong? Quote ...............MY HeArT WilL gO On aNd On........... .......................................... ...................................... ................................. Celine DionPhilippines Fan Clubthe immortal divaCELINEDIONPHILIPPINES.WEBS.COM
celinefanonline Posted February 20, 2010 at 09:09 AM Posted February 20, 2010 at 09:09 AM it's pretty surprising to see that there's few like the song!!! Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
Frida Posted February 20, 2010 at 09:27 AM Posted February 20, 2010 at 09:27 AM Why dig up a topic from 2006? Anyway, I like the song.. can't please everyone Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Der_Griffon Posted February 20, 2010 at 10:01 AM Posted February 20, 2010 at 10:01 AM Why oh why does such a topic exist? Quote http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj229/Der_Griffon/SIGNATURE-1-1-1.jpg March 15th and 16th 2011, Las VegasThank you Celine and thank you friends! I truly had the time of my life!
gafsa Posted February 20, 2010 at 11:52 AM Posted February 20, 2010 at 11:52 AM I love that song Quote
Belle Céline Posted February 20, 2010 at 12:08 PM Posted February 20, 2010 at 12:08 PM Love the song but the lyrics are totally changed from what she sings and whats in the booklet. Guess people areo bored Frida Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Charlie92 Posted February 20, 2010 at 12:17 PM Posted February 20, 2010 at 12:17 PM ???!!? I loVe this song! it's practically my favorite on the album!Yeah I love this song too! What's the bad in it Quote
Frida Posted February 20, 2010 at 12:33 PM Posted February 20, 2010 at 12:33 PM Guess people areo bored Frida Haha yeah Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Javito Posted February 20, 2010 at 12:59 PM Posted February 20, 2010 at 12:59 PM Could anybody expound ? Sorry but what a random question you have asked It's like if anyone else could ask why "this" or "that" song in one album is so bad or so great. It depends on each person why oh why should they take this song out? I adore her soft, sultry voice it's refreshing to hear. The song is different than her usual repertoire. Totally right. Those "rare" songs are the true jewels in Céline's career 1 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
stevo Posted February 20, 2010 at 01:08 PM Posted February 20, 2010 at 01:08 PM Because it's amazing! Quote
MrTim212 Posted February 20, 2010 at 01:20 PM Posted February 20, 2010 at 01:20 PM I like this song... one of my favourites on the album. Sony liked the song so much that they "accidentally" included it on the "My Heart Will Go On" singles in the UK. Quote je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore
meanttofly Posted February 20, 2010 at 01:36 PM Posted February 20, 2010 at 01:36 PM Not my favorite song from the album, but everithing about her voice is gorgeous in this track. I really like it. I´d rather ask why A Little Bit of Love was included. Hate that song. Or why not all the editions include Where Is The Love? I discovered that song and Be The Man almost accidentally and spent days crazy about WITL. Still a favorite from those days. 1 Quote
Javito Posted February 20, 2010 at 01:39 PM Posted February 20, 2010 at 01:39 PM Not my favorite song from the album, but everithing about her voice is gorgeous in this track. I really like it. I´d rather ask why A Little Bit of Love was included. Hate that song. Or why not all the editions include Where Is The Love? I discovered that song and Be The Man almost accidentally and spent days crazy about WITL. Still a favorite from those days. Just A Little Bit Of Love? It's one of her few uptempo songs which are totally danceable and amazing! Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Davey84 Posted February 20, 2010 at 01:49 PM Posted February 20, 2010 at 01:49 PM I like this song... one of my favourites on the album. Sony liked the song so much that they "accidentally" included it on the "My Heart Will Go On" singles in the UK. close... it was the German single Not my favorite song from the album, but everithing about her voice is gorgeous in this track. I really like it. I´d rather ask why A Little Bit of Love was included. Hate that song. Or why not all the editions include Where Is The Love? I discovered that song and Be The Man almost accidentally and spent days crazy about WITL. Still a favorite from those days. Just A Little Bit Of Love? It's one of her few uptempo songs which are totally danceable and amazing! yeah!! I LOVE ALBOL! IMO it should have been in the tour Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Moleque20 Posted February 20, 2010 at 02:51 PM Posted February 20, 2010 at 02:51 PM I like it too. It's a great song Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
angelil78 Posted February 20, 2010 at 02:54 PM Posted February 20, 2010 at 02:54 PM I love Just A Little Bit Of Love, one of the songs I sometimes get stuck in my mind and sing when I cook hehe and I also like Why Oh Why. Her voice is a bit to deep in that song IMO but I still like it Quote
azlan Posted February 20, 2010 at 03:18 PM Posted February 20, 2010 at 03:18 PM I love this song.... Quote
Bruno Dion Posted February 20, 2010 at 03:34 PM Posted February 20, 2010 at 03:34 PM I love that song! Quote Celine Through The World http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z29/Lalo_chrysler/Aspecto%20Grafico/Forumbanner1.png http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z29/Lalo_chrysler/Aspecto%20Grafico/Forumbanner2.png http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/5355/signatureforum2.png
Bell Posted February 20, 2010 at 03:39 PM Posted February 20, 2010 at 03:39 PM Bad Song? it's one of the best songs on the album.... This albums is so boring, and so similar... i think this is differentThat's right! Quote 16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
Alex_Incognito Posted February 20, 2010 at 03:53 PM Posted February 20, 2010 at 03:53 PM "Let's Talk About Love" is my least favourite Céline album. But, there are some EXCELLENT songs on it. It seemed like a rushed project to get something out for "My Heart Will Go On" (which sold the album!). 1 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
minolli Posted February 20, 2010 at 03:55 PM Posted February 20, 2010 at 03:55 PM I can't believe people find the song boring! It's one of my very favorites on that album! I don't think I'd want an album full of R & B songs, but I love that it adds a different element to LTAL as a whole. ("Treat Her Like a Lady" is the real head scratcher on that album for me... ) Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsg43qJH1b1qa4phqo1_400.jpg
Céline's Blues Posted February 20, 2010 at 04:09 PM Posted February 20, 2010 at 04:09 PM Why is Why Oh Why on LTAL? Why did she not do a break in 1997 when she really wanted? Why did she record Rain Tax? Why does she sing in English at all if she can’t even speak it properly? Why Why Why!? So many questions! Help help me answer them!!! Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
Alex_Incognito Posted February 20, 2010 at 04:13 PM Posted February 20, 2010 at 04:13 PM I love your avatar and siggy, Seb! Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
SuperLove4Celine Posted February 20, 2010 at 04:19 PM Posted February 20, 2010 at 04:19 PM (edited) Why dig up a topic from 2006? Anyway, I like the song.. can't please everyone Maybe because it's been beaten into us time and time again to "do a search before creating new topics"? Anyway, I don't care for "Why Oh Why," but I like it more than "I Hate You, Then I Love You" and "Tell Him." Those two tracks are the ones that should have been left off and stayed in "the vault" until a Duets-like album is released. - SL4C Edited February 20, 2010 at 04:19 PM by SuperLove4Celine Quote
Céline's Blues Posted February 20, 2010 at 04:37 PM Posted February 20, 2010 at 04:37 PM I love your avatar and siggy, Seb!It’s Antoinette. Our little new village sow. Every saturday in the morning we let her swim a little in the shallow waters in the crystalline bayou of Rabunga Unga’s beaches. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
Alex_Incognito Posted February 20, 2010 at 04:45 PM Posted February 20, 2010 at 04:45 PM Be careful, because sometimes sows eat their own babies. Not that she'll be pregnant any time soon! LOL Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
zuv Posted February 20, 2010 at 04:49 PM Posted February 20, 2010 at 04:49 PM r u out of your mind!???!!!I mean its your opinion BUt I LOOOOOOOOOOVEEE THIS SONG ONE OF MY FAVORITE OF LTAL album!!Seriously, sometime i skip songs from celine in my ipod, but this one, i cant!!!i love it so much! 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.