Jump to content

Céline's singing for the rich


Recommended Posts

Posted
If I was the Queen of England I would pay that :giggle:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/zorasourit/2.jpg

Antwerp ~ Paris ~ Dublin ~ Amsterdam ~ Berlim ~ Milan ~ Arras

Some people need no slogans or presentations.

 

 

 

And that was a wrap, folks!

Posted

Who the hell even knows if these figures are correct. I don't believe that she demands that amount of money. It's not like Celine.

 

Remember you could get Céline to sing just for you for $500k? Now, after her termendous Vegas success the diva is demanding as much as "a staggering £3.3 million for a private show".

 

This is getting out of hand. I just hope her new music is worth all that money. :shocking:

 

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/122822004.htm

 

So much for an intimate tour after Vegas. I can see the headlines already :

 

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Arial'>Céline Dion's hits Monaco with her Intimate Tour</span></span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>The Queen amazed at Céline's Intimate Show</span>

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Bill Gates astounded by Dion's Intimate Tour</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Courier'>Céline's Intimate Casino Tour A Huge Success!</span></span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Impact'>Céline Dion conquers Russia: Intimate Tour for the Rich Duma</span></span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>High Society Review: Dion's Intimate Concerts Aghastingly Amazing</span>

 

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Posted
i just booked celine for 2 nights... :innocent: :innocent: not..... :down:
2nd & 5th November 2006, Las Vegas2nd & 3rd of may 2008 Manchester.19th of may - 2008 Paris.. 30th of may - 2008 Dublin.20th & 21st June - 2015 Antwerp.2nd & 3rd July - 2015 Paris.20th & 21st June - 2017 London.23rd of July - 2017 Berlin.
Posted
can we pay her $6 to go to her house and have her sing to me while i sit on her couch? at least that way she wont have to leave home...

$6 or $6 mil? :laugh:

 

 

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams."

 

Visit Celinerific.com today!

Posted (edited)

i need to win the lottery right now...

the first thing would be call rene and ask for a show....

 

i think when its a private show...

she doesnt allow press, and cameras right?

 

i wish i could see a photo from a private concert

Edited by bruno_oliveira
Posted
Find 25,000 fans.

Demand that the fans get to choose the songs. At least 24 songs!

Each fan pays $251.82

Celine makes her $6,295,414.93

 

Vala! Concert of your dreams!

 

 

:mdr: :mdr: :mdr:

Who's going to be managing the :cha-ching: ? I think with enough promotion/advertising, it's quite possible. Just give this major project 10-20 years. :lmao:

Seriously, if you guys are up for this, I think we can mobilize 25,000 fans.

Even if we have 10,000 devoted fans who are willing to shell out $250 each for a private Celine show, without a doubt that $2,500,000 will be a seed money to start the conversation with Celine's management.

 

Since it will be a show for a devoted group of fans, I am sure we can make some special requests.

 

And what it takes to manage the money is a private committee connected with a lawyer, an accountant, and a consultant from PriceWaterhouseCoopers. :)

Posted
She's such a success in the history of show biz... it's normal to have to pay that much for her to sing for you privatly... otherwise everyone would be requesting her. :ermm:

http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png

 

@ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com

Posted
And what it takes to manage the money is a private committee connected with a lawyer, an accountant, and a consultant from PriceWaterhouseCoopers. :)[/color]

:mdr: :mdr: :mdr:

 

So add another $100.000 :wink:

 

it would be amazing though! :wub: We'd also need a location! I vote for my room! :yes:


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted (edited)
Find 25,000 fans.

Demand that the fans get to choose the songs. At least 24 songs!

Each fan pays $251.82

Celine makes her $6,295,414.93

 

Vala! Concert of your dreams!

 

 

:mdr: :mdr: :mdr:

Who's going to be managing the :cha-ching: ? I think with enough promotion/advertising, it's quite possible. Just give this major project 10-20 years. :lmao:

Seriously, if you guys are up for this, I think we can mobilize 25,000 fans.

Even if we have 10,000 devoted fans who are willing to shell out $250 each for a private Celine show, without a doubt that $2,500,000 will be a seed money to start the conversation with Celine's management.

 

Since it will be a show for a devoted group of fans, I am sure we can make some special requests.

 

And what it takes to manage the money is a private committee connected with a lawyer, an accountant, and a consultant from PriceWaterhouseCoopers. :)

Heyyyy I'd be up for that!! :yes: Hey, and even some fans would be more than happy to pay more than that...I'd pay $2,000, so maybe more would too? And then we don't have to have SO many fans...lets try to get it to where we all at least get an autograph and pic with her! Well, that is if she isn't retired from taking pics lol

Edited by KimboCosmo

 

 

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams."

 

Visit Celinerific.com today!

Posted
... Great idea... I'm in... Let's make it happen... :laugh:

CELINE, I'M SO PROUD OF LOVING YOU.

 

 

http://www.celinedion.com/global/images/worldtour/worldtour_sa_5.jpg

 

 

 

 

I was there...:

 

... May, 20th - Paris, France...

... May, 21st - Paris, France...

... May, 24th - Paris, France...

... May, 25th - Paris, France...

... May, 27th - Paris, France...

... May, 30th - Dublin, Ireland...

... June, 02nd - Amsterdam, Holland...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...