Céline's Blues Posted November 1, 2006 at 01:53 PM Posted November 1, 2006 at 01:53 PM (edited) Remember you could get Céline to sing just for you for $500k? Now, after her termendous Vegas success the diva is demanding as much as "a staggering £3.3 million for a private show". This is getting out of hand. I just hope her new music is worth all that money. http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/122822004.htm So much for an intimate tour after Vegas. I can see the headlines already : Céline Dion's hits Monaco with her Intimate TourThe Queen amazed at Céline's Intimate ShowBill Gates astounded by Dion's Intimate TourCéline's Intimate Casino Tour A Huge Success!Céline Dion conquers Russia: Intimate Tour for the Rich DumaHigh Society Review: Dion's Intimate Concerts Aghastingly Amazing Edited November 1, 2006 at 01:55 PM by siur Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
CSCfan Posted November 1, 2006 at 01:56 PM Posted November 1, 2006 at 01:56 PM That's normal....and nothing compared to other artists.. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Teodora Posted November 1, 2006 at 01:58 PM Posted November 1, 2006 at 01:58 PM That's the proof of how bigger than life she is! Good for her! And if Celine is not worth that much money, than nobody does Quote
Céline's Blues Posted November 1, 2006 at 01:58 PM Author Posted November 1, 2006 at 01:58 PM That's normal....and nothing compared to other artists..<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Of course it's normal. She's just the third highest demanding celebrity in the world. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
CSCfan Posted November 1, 2006 at 02:00 PM Posted November 1, 2006 at 02:00 PM Well that says something about her status. It says something about the demand.. Oh and funny how they exclude Madonna, Prince, etc. etc. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Céline's Blues Posted November 1, 2006 at 02:05 PM Author Posted November 1, 2006 at 02:05 PM I couldn't care less about Madonna or Prince. Céline is mentioned here amongst the Rolling Stones that are regarded as the most ridiculously overrated band ever especially CUZZ of their financial demands. I think it's sad they need to charge this whole lot of money for a simple gig where you can go and see 70 year old skeleton haggards jumping around and screaming. I could go to the local cemetery at midnight and get the same freak show for free. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
CSCfan Posted November 1, 2006 at 02:12 PM Posted November 1, 2006 at 02:12 PM Aren't you doing that every week? Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Céline's Blues Posted November 1, 2006 at 02:13 PM Author Posted November 1, 2006 at 02:13 PM Aren't you doing that every week? <{POST_SNAPBACK}>That is beside the point. I am going only if you're there. Every second Thursday accordingly. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
Bellamy Posted November 1, 2006 at 02:25 PM Posted November 1, 2006 at 02:25 PM I know $500k is kinda low for a super star like Celine. And I think I've heard rumor of Celine refused a $1million offer in China. I think £3.3 million is a reasonable price. She charged $1million years ago. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Love, Posted November 1, 2006 at 04:30 PM Posted November 1, 2006 at 04:30 PM (edited) THAT'S $6,295,414.93 (US DOLLARS)!!! Well, it's not just the demand. It's the uniqueness of the person that she is: her accolades, her history, her personality, her voice, her talent, her presence, etc. Also, I think that a portion (a SMALLLLLL portion LOL) of that money will also go to pay her band and the set for her performance. But you know, if I was a billionaire, I'd have a few Celine Dion shows! :mdr: And considering the person she is, she might donate a big portion of that money to charity as well! What I wonder is... how much did the Sultan of Brunei pay her to give him a private concert years back? Edited November 1, 2006 at 04:39 PM by Love, Quote
Bellamy Posted November 1, 2006 at 04:38 PM Posted November 1, 2006 at 04:38 PM What I wonder is... how much did the Sultan of Brunei pay her to give him a private concert years back?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I heard he paid Celine 1 million USD at that time. Same price as the Michael Jackson private concert for him. And he used his private jet plane to carry Celine and her band to there. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Michel xx... Posted November 1, 2006 at 04:44 PM Posted November 1, 2006 at 04:44 PM I guess I'll just have to start saving money now than!!! =) lol Quote Fly Beyond Imagining...
smw Posted November 1, 2006 at 07:40 PM Posted November 1, 2006 at 07:40 PM Well I wouldn't pay that much money for a private concert from any human being...not even Celine. I think it's mostly because she never really wants to do private shows these days. She has a family now, and the higher the price...the less she'll be booked. But I agree that if anyone should charge a high price for a concert, then it should be Celine. Quote
Tal Posted November 1, 2006 at 07:43 PM Posted November 1, 2006 at 07:43 PM can we pay her $6 to go to her house and have her sing to me while i sit on her couch? at least that way she wont have to leave home... Quote I live my life like a runawayI hide my dreams in a special placeI'm waiting here for my prince to comeTo save me from the darkness...
vivikadion Posted November 1, 2006 at 08:13 PM Posted November 1, 2006 at 08:13 PM Well, it's not just the demand. It's the uniqueness of the person that she is: her accolades, her history, her personality, her voice, her talent, her presence, etc. Also, I think that a portion (a SMALLLLLL portion LOL) of that money will also go to pay her band and the set for her performance. But you know, if I was a billionaire, I'd have a few Celine Dion shows! :mdr: And considering the person she is, she might donate a big portion of that money to charity as well! <{POST_SNAPBACK}>they agree Quote http://i46.tinypic.com/sxdg5e.jpg
sweden Posted November 1, 2006 at 11:34 PM Posted November 1, 2006 at 11:34 PM Oh gosh!, IM starting saving and no more Candy and food at all.... She can be cheaper for me , She maybe can take 1000 USD. =)* in my dreams* Quote
Krys Posted November 2, 2006 at 06:47 AM Posted November 2, 2006 at 06:47 AM What I wonder is... how much did the Sultan of Brunei pay her to give him a private concert years back?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I heard he paid Celine 1 million USD at that time. Same price as the Michael Jackson private concert for him. And he used his private jet plane to carry Celine and her band to there.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> wow. i wonder if Celine got to stay at his place? Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted November 2, 2006 at 06:52 AM Posted November 2, 2006 at 06:52 AM Actually I'm glad this topic came up. If a person were to book her privately like this would they get to pick the songs she sings, or would that be totally done by Feeling? 'Coz if it were up to the person paying for the show I say we all get our money together, book her, and demand the RARE songs to be sung LIVE! LOL ...Joe... Quote
Love, Posted November 2, 2006 at 07:28 AM Posted November 2, 2006 at 07:28 AM Find 25,000 fans. Demand that the fans get to choose the songs. At least 24 songs!Each fan pays $251.82Celine makes her $6,295,414.93 Vala! Concert of your dreams! Quote
Krys Posted November 2, 2006 at 12:32 PM Posted November 2, 2006 at 12:32 PM if the groups are smaller, i'd pay more Quote
WendyB Posted November 2, 2006 at 12:43 PM Posted November 2, 2006 at 12:43 PM Find 25,000 fans. Demand that the fans get to choose the songs. At least 24 songs!Each fan pays $251.82Celine makes her $6,295,414.93 Vala! Concert of your dreams! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Count me in! Only 24,998 more fans to find Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted November 2, 2006 at 05:21 PM Posted November 2, 2006 at 05:21 PM wat a wicked idea...imagine if this was possible.... Quote
Koolan Posted November 2, 2006 at 06:58 PM Posted November 2, 2006 at 06:58 PM Find 25,000 fans. Demand that the fans get to choose the songs. At least 24 songs!Each fan pays $251.82Celine makes her $6,295,414.93 Vala! Concert of your dreams! <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Who's going to be managing the ? I think with enough promotion/advertising, it's quite possible. Just give this major project 10-20 years. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Andrei Dion Posted November 2, 2006 at 07:47 PM Posted November 2, 2006 at 07:47 PM Wow...lotta money.... I'll never be able to pay for a private show ahuuhahua Quote AMO CÉLINE CADA VEZ MAIS!!!
nico robin Posted November 3, 2006 at 03:29 AM Posted November 3, 2006 at 03:29 AM can we pay her $6 to go to her house and have her sing to me while i sit on her couch? at least that way she wont have to leave home...<{POST_SNAPBACK}>can i o with you???hehe i'll´pay $10 hehe Find 25,000 fans. Demand that the fans get to choose the songs. At least 24 songs!Each fan pays $251.82Celine makes her $6,295,414.93 Vala! Concert of your dreams! <{POST_SNAPBACK}>i'm on it!!well first let me save all that money heheh Quote http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
Elaine Posted November 4, 2006 at 06:35 PM Posted November 4, 2006 at 06:35 PM 'Coz if it were up to the person paying for the show I say we all get our money together, book her, and demand the RARE songs to be sung LIVE! Find 25,000 fans. Demand that the fans get to choose the songs. At least 24 songs!Each fan pays $251.82Celine makes her $6,295,414.93 I'm with you guys! Find only 24.999 people and we're done! Quote http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/1352/opo3.jpg
Dionism Posted November 4, 2006 at 07:08 PM Posted November 4, 2006 at 07:08 PM But...with 25.000 people, it wouldn't be a private concert anymore, would it? We would have to hire a stadium for that! Then I'd rather pay 200 USD for a Team Celine ticket on 3rd row at A New Day! Quote
Krys Posted November 5, 2006 at 12:52 AM Posted November 5, 2006 at 12:52 AM 'Coz if it were up to the person paying for the show I say we all get our money together, book her, and demand the RARE songs to be sung LIVE! Find 25,000 fans. Demand that the fans get to choose the songs. At least 24 songs!Each fan pays $251.82Celine makes her $6,295,414.93 I'm with you guys! Find only 24.999 people and we're done!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> correction, 24, 996 to go Quote
celstyle Posted November 5, 2006 at 01:06 AM Posted November 5, 2006 at 01:06 AM Hey, I think I will just write a terrific sob story to Oprah and get a private concert for free! Quote You are the reason I wake up every day and sleep through the night http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u246/celstyle/ShadowSigBlue.jpgNow the greatest rewardIs the light in your eyesThe sound of your voiceAnd the touch of your handYou made me who I am
cmcdaori Posted September 23, 2007 at 05:07 PM Posted September 23, 2007 at 05:07 PM That's the proof of how bigger than life she is! Good for her! And if Celine is not worth that much money, than nobody does Heehe...absolutely true.....absolutely.... Quote Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.