René 2 Posted October 26, 2006 at 04:22 PM Posted October 26, 2006 at 04:22 PM Well, I'd like you to work on the A New Day Live in Las Vegas DVD cover. I'm sure many of you have great propositions and ideas. So post your works here. This is an example made by myself : http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/4996/newcostumes021ax4.jpg Quote
pepillo90 Posted October 26, 2006 at 07:40 PM Posted October 26, 2006 at 07:40 PM Well, I'd like you to work on the A New Day Live in Las Vegas DVD cover. I'm sure many of you have great propositions and ideas. So post your works here. This is an example made by myself : http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/4996/newcostumes021ax4.jpg<{POST_SNAPBACK}> A lot of efect light i think... And the letter of "Celine Dion" isn't nice here Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg ► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/
René 2 Posted October 27, 2006 at 08:31 AM Author Posted October 27, 2006 at 08:31 AM Well, I'd like you to work on the A New Day Live in Las Vegas DVD cover. I'm sure many of you have great propositions and ideas. So post your works here. This is an example made by myself : http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/4996/newcostumes021ax4.jpg<{POST_SNAPBACK}> A lot of efect light i think... And the letter of "Celine Dion" isn't nice here<{POST_SNAPBACK}> I know pepillo, this is just an example. Now I want you to propose something... Quote
sayyed Posted October 28, 2006 at 01:55 AM Posted October 28, 2006 at 01:55 AM here's my creation! http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/8772/andlilvim9.jpg Quote https://soundcloud.com/finnremixes
René 2 Posted October 28, 2006 at 10:31 AM Author Posted October 28, 2006 at 10:31 AM here's my creation! http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/8772/andlilvim9.jpg<{POST_SNAPBACK}> congratulations I adore it ! Quote
AllCeline Posted October 28, 2006 at 03:10 PM Posted October 28, 2006 at 03:10 PM I photoshopped this last night; just a quickie. Tell me what ya think. There're four different versions with minor edit. Click on a thumb to enlarge. http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/5647/celinelilvdvd01rs9.th.jpg http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/6213/celinelilvdvd02si1.th.jpg http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/6326/celinelilvdvd03et7.th.jpg http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/3410/celinelilvdvd04ej2.th.jpg Quote http://i34.tinypic.com/9ybm.jpghttp://i54.tinypic.com/o56kr5.jpghttp://i54.tinypic.com/vhqqu9.jpg>> flickr | WordPress <<Celine Dion needs another ANDHC/OH album!No more Taking Chances--just do what works!
pepillo90 Posted October 28, 2006 at 03:16 PM Posted October 28, 2006 at 03:16 PM I photoshopped this last night; just a quickie. Tell me what ya think. There're four different versions with minor edit. Click on a thumb to enlarge. http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/5647/celinelilvdvd01rs9.th.jpg http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/6213/celinelilvdvd02si1.th.jpg http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/6326/celinelilvdvd03et7.th.jpg http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/3410/celinelilvdvd04ej2.th.jpg<{POST_SNAPBACK}> I think it's very complicated... it should be more simple Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg ► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/
Koolan Posted October 28, 2006 at 03:26 PM Posted October 28, 2006 at 03:26 PM I don't think it's such a good idea to use 2 large photos on the cover. Also, it should be blue with the logo on top http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/ http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/1815/species1zh.jpg Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
AllCeline Posted October 28, 2006 at 07:45 PM Posted October 28, 2006 at 07:45 PM I think it's very complicated... it should be more simple<{POST_SNAPBACK}> I was honostly thinking the same thing. Quote http://i34.tinypic.com/9ybm.jpghttp://i54.tinypic.com/o56kr5.jpghttp://i54.tinypic.com/vhqqu9.jpg>> flickr | WordPress <<Celine Dion needs another ANDHC/OH album!No more Taking Chances--just do what works!
René 2 Posted October 29, 2006 at 04:53 PM Author Posted October 29, 2006 at 04:53 PM I think it's very complicated... it should be more simple<{POST_SNAPBACK}> I was honostly thinking the same thing. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> please try something else... you're the best designer of the forum Quote
Julian Posted October 29, 2006 at 09:26 PM Posted October 29, 2006 at 09:26 PM (edited) What du u think about these two ? : http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h83/CelJunkee/AND.jpg http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h83/CelJunkee/AND-1.jpg Edited October 29, 2006 at 09:34 PM by Julian Quote
Frida Posted October 29, 2006 at 11:22 PM Posted October 29, 2006 at 11:22 PM I just spent the last two hours making these (I started using photoshop last weekend, so I have a LOT to learn but I hope some of you like them ) ok, so here it goes, my first attempt to make dvd covers Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
SuperLove4Celine Posted October 30, 2006 at 01:00 AM Posted October 30, 2006 at 01:00 AM I just spent the last two hours making these (I started using photoshop last weekend, so I have a LOT to learn but I hope some of you like them ) ok, so here it goes, my first attempt to make dvd covers <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I LOVE THEM! And what's cool about what you did is that they could actually use all of these as special collector covers. Kind of similar to what Garth Brooks did for his "Double Live" album. I think it's up to it's 10th or so different cover. The collector's would go crazy. LMAO Great job! ...Joe... Quote
Bellamy Posted October 30, 2006 at 01:55 AM Posted October 30, 2006 at 01:55 AM I just spent the last two hours making these (I started using photoshop last weekend, so I have a LOT to learn but I hope some of you like them ) ok, so here it goes, my first attempt to make dvd covers Not bad. but I'd like to have the old Celine signature some where. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Koolan Posted October 30, 2006 at 01:57 AM Posted October 30, 2006 at 01:57 AM Frida, nice job with those covers! You're only 1 week into learning PS Fast learner, go you! and I enjoyed reading your profile. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Krys Posted October 30, 2006 at 02:20 AM Posted October 30, 2006 at 02:20 AM I just spent the last two hours making these (I started using photoshop last weekend, so I have a LOT to learn but I hope some of you like them ) ok, so here it goes, my first attempt to make dvd covers <{POST_SNAPBACK}> very nice i love em! Quote
René 2 Posted October 30, 2006 at 09:17 AM Author Posted October 30, 2006 at 09:17 AM Amazing job Celine... And I like the first one of yours Julian Quote
Frida Posted October 30, 2006 at 09:41 AM Posted October 30, 2006 at 09:41 AM aw, thank you guys Not bad. but I'd like to have the old Celine signature some where.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> I know, I tried that too, but I didn't know where to put it and wasn't happy with the result so I removed it.... Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
anewdayhascome Posted October 30, 2006 at 02:12 PM Posted October 30, 2006 at 02:12 PM i like them too Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Bellamy Posted October 30, 2006 at 02:20 PM Posted October 30, 2006 at 02:20 PM I know, I tried that too, but I didn't know where to put it and wasn't happy with the result so I removed it.... <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Maybe try add it small at the side like "The Color Of My Love" DVD. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
pepillo90 Posted October 30, 2006 at 03:45 PM Posted October 30, 2006 at 03:45 PM What du u think about these two ? : http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h83/CelJunkee/AND.jpg http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h83/CelJunkee/AND-1.jpg<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Nice, but just one picture... Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg ► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/
rodney2004 Posted November 5, 2006 at 10:48 AM Posted November 5, 2006 at 10:48 AM I just spent the last two hours making these (I started using photoshop last weekend, so I have a LOT to learn but I hope some of you like them ) ok, so here it goes, my first attempt to make dvd covers <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I LOVE THEM! And what's cool about what you did is that they could actually use all of these as special collector covers. Kind of similar to what Garth Brooks did for his "Double Live" album. I think it's up to it's 10th or so different cover. The collector's would go crazy. LMAO Great job! ...Joe...<{POST_SNAPBACK}> great job! the best! Thank you. Quote http://www.thespicegirls.com/images/gh_cover.jpgSPICE GIRLS Greatest Hits Out on November 2007! WoW PhiLipPiNeS
missquebec05 Posted November 5, 2006 at 11:31 AM Posted November 5, 2006 at 11:31 AM (edited) I just spent the last two hours making these (I started using photoshop last weekend, so I have a LOT to learn but I hope some of you like them ) ok, so here it goes, my first attempt to make dvd covers <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Very very very very nice !!! It's a great job !Congratulations!!! Edited November 5, 2006 at 11:32 AM by missquebec05 Quote *clin d'oeil de Céline : 2 novembre 2007* BERCY : 25 mai 2008 ! 7 Juillet à Arras ! C'est mon rêve de toujours... MON BLOG
celinesounds Posted November 13, 2006 at 05:42 AM Posted November 13, 2006 at 05:42 AM What du u think about these two ? : http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h83/CelJunkee/AND.jpg <{POST_SNAPBACK}> i love this one Quote #FREEJAVITO
celinesounds Posted November 13, 2006 at 06:01 AM Posted November 13, 2006 at 06:01 AM My first try. i did it at work http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/3420/andrk5.jpg Quote #FREEJAVITO
celinesounds Posted November 13, 2006 at 06:52 AM Posted November 13, 2006 at 06:52 AM (edited) more still @ work Edited November 13, 2006 at 06:56 AM by celinemariedion Quote #FREEJAVITO
pepillo90 Posted November 13, 2006 at 03:34 PM Posted November 13, 2006 at 03:34 PM Nice work! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg ► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/
DjCeline Posted November 18, 2006 at 07:33 AM Posted November 18, 2006 at 07:33 AM i saw many many beautiful covers here!! especially Celine..s' i stick to the idea that the cover should be siimple, elegant and that somwhere there sould be the old Celines' logo... Quote http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/DjCeline/thereasonigoonsiggycopy.jpg http://therasmusforum.com/images/streetteam/promo/blackroses08.jpg http://therasmusforum.com/images/streetteam/promo/banner_streetteam1.jpg
anewdayhascome Posted December 12, 2006 at 07:06 PM Posted December 12, 2006 at 07:06 PM (edited) it's the best so far Edited December 12, 2006 at 07:07 PM by anewdayhascome Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Nando Férri Posted December 19, 2006 at 06:19 PM Posted December 19, 2006 at 06:19 PM Well, I'd like you to work on the A New Day Live in Las Vegas DVD cover. I'm sure many of you have great propositions and ideas. So post your works here. This is an example made by myself : http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/4996/newcostumes021ax4.jpg<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I honestly prefer this one. Really good job! Congratulations! Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.