Jump to content

Propositions for AND DVD cover


Recommended Posts

Posted

Well, I'd like you to work on the A New Day Live in Las Vegas DVD cover. :shy:

 

I'm sure many of you have great propositions and ideas. So post your works here. :flowers:

 

This is an example made by myself :

 

http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/4996/newcostumes021ax4.jpg

Posted
Well, I'd like you to work on the A New Day Live in Las Vegas DVD cover.  :shy:

 

I'm sure many of you have great propositions and ideas. So post your works here.  :flowers:

 

This is an example made by myself :

 

http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/4996/newcostumes021ax4.jpg

 

A lot of efect light i think... And the letter of "Celine Dion" isn't nice here

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg

► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/

 

 

Posted
Well, I'd like you to work on the A New Day Live in Las Vegas DVD cover.  :shy:

 

I'm sure many of you have great propositions and ideas. So post your works here.  :flowers:

 

This is an example made by myself :

 

http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/4996/newcostumes021ax4.jpg

 

A lot of efect light i think... And the letter of "Celine Dion" isn't nice here

 

I know pepillo, this is just an example. Now I want you to propose something... :flowers:

Posted
here's my creation!  :msn-wink:

 

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/8772/andlilvim9.jpg

 

congratulations I adore it ! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Posted


http://i34.tinypic.com/9ybm.jpg

http://i54.tinypic.com/o56kr5.jpg

http://i54.tinypic.com/vhqqu9.jpg

>> flickr | WordPress <<

Celine Dion needs another ANDHC/OH album!
No more Taking Chances--just do what works!

Posted

 

 

:ermm: :ermm: I think it's very complicated... it should be more simple

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg

► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/

 

 

Posted
:ermm:  :ermm:  I think it's very complicated... it should be more simple

 

I was honostly thinking the same thing. :rolleyes:


http://i34.tinypic.com/9ybm.jpg

http://i54.tinypic.com/o56kr5.jpg

http://i54.tinypic.com/vhqqu9.jpg

>> flickr | WordPress <<

Celine Dion needs another ANDHC/OH album!
No more Taking Chances--just do what works!

Posted
:ermm:  :ermm:  I think it's very complicated... it should be more simple

 

I was honostly thinking the same thing. :rolleyes:

 

please try something else... you're the best designer of the forum :flowers:

Posted (edited)

What du u think about these two :P ? :

 

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h83/CelJunkee/AND.jpg

 

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h83/CelJunkee/AND-1.jpg

Edited by Julian
Posted

I just spent the last two hours making these :D :P (I started using photoshop last weekend, so I have a LOT to learn :P but I hope some of you like them :))

 

ok, so here it goes, my first attempt to make dvd covers :)

 

post-5516-1162163939_thumb.jpg post-5516-1162163940_thumb.jpg

post-5516-1162163964_thumb.jpg post-5516-1162163965_thumb.jpg

post-5516-1162163988_thumb.jpg post-5516-1162163989_thumb.jpg

post-5516-1162164019_thumb.jpg

Posted
I just spent the last two hours making these  :D  :P  (I started using photoshop last weekend, so I have a LOT to learn  :P  but I hope some of you like them :))

 

ok, so here it goes, my first attempt to make dvd covers :)

 

post-5516-1162163939_thumb.jpg post-5516-1162163940_thumb.jpg

post-5516-1162163964_thumb.jpg post-5516-1162163965_thumb.jpg

post-5516-1162163988_thumb.jpg post-5516-1162163989_thumb.jpg

post-5516-1162164019_thumb.jpg

 

I LOVE THEM! And what's cool about what you did is that they could actually use all of these as special collector covers. Kind of similar to what Garth Brooks did for his "Double Live" album. I think it's up to it's 10th or so different cover. The collector's would go crazy. LMAO

 

Great job!

 

...Joe...

Posted
I just spent the last two hours making these  :D  :P  (I started using photoshop last weekend, so I have a LOT to learn  :P  but I hope some of you like them :))

 

ok, so here it goes, my first attempt to make dvd covers :)

Not bad. but I'd like to have the old Celine signature some where.

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted
Frida, nice job with those covers! You're only 1 week into learning PS :shocking: Fast learner, go you! :clap: and I enjoyed reading your profile. :flowers: :D

highfive.jpg

Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below.

Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.

Posted
I just spent the last two hours making these  :D  :P  (I started using photoshop last weekend, so I have a LOT to learn  :P  but I hope some of you like them :))

 

ok, so here it goes, my first attempt to make dvd covers :)

 

very nice :thumbsup: i love em! :)

Posted

Amazing job Celine... :shocking: :w00t:

 

And I like the first one of yours Julian ^_^

Posted

aw, thank you guys :) :blushing:

 

Not bad. but I'd like to have the old Celine signature some where.

 

I know, I tried that too, but I didn't know where to put it and wasn't happy with the result so I removed it.... :ermm: :P

 

post-5516-1162201181_thumb.jpg

Posted
i like them too
A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Posted
I know, I tried that too, but I didn't know where to put it and wasn't happy with the result so I removed it....  :ermm:  :P

Maybe try add it small at the side like "The Color Of My Love" DVD. :bye1:

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted
What du u think about these two  :P ?  :

 

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h83/CelJunkee/AND.jpg

 

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h83/CelJunkee/AND-1.jpg

 

 

Nice, but just one picture...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg

► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/

 

 

Posted
I just spent the last two hours making these  :D  :P  (I started using photoshop last weekend, so I have a LOT to learn  :P  but I hope some of you like them :))

 

ok, so here it goes, my first attempt to make dvd covers :)

 

post-5516-1162163939_thumb.jpg post-5516-1162163940_thumb.jpg

post-5516-1162163964_thumb.jpg post-5516-1162163965_thumb.jpg

post-5516-1162163988_thumb.jpg post-5516-1162163989_thumb.jpg

post-5516-1162164019_thumb.jpg

 

I LOVE THEM! And what's cool about what you did is that they could actually use all of these as special collector covers. Kind of similar to what Garth Brooks did for his "Double Live" album. I think it's up to it's 10th or so different cover. The collector's would go crazy. LMAO

 

Great job!

 

...Joe...

 

great job! the best! Thank you.

http://www.thespicegirls.com/images/gh_cover.jpg

SPICE GIRLS Greatest Hits Out on November 2007!

WoW PhiLipPiNeS

Posted (edited)
I just spent the last two hours making these  :D   :P   (I started using photoshop last weekend, so I have a LOT to learn  :P  but I hope some of you like them :))

 

ok, so here it goes, my first attempt to make dvd covers :)

 

post-5516-1162163939_thumb.jpg post-5516-1162163940_thumb.jpg

post-5516-1162163964_thumb.jpg post-5516-1162163965_thumb.jpg

post-5516-1162163988_thumb.jpg post-5516-1162163989_thumb.jpg

post-5516-1162164019_thumb.jpg

 

 

Very very very very nice !!! :w00t: It's a great job !Congratulations!!! :clap:

Edited by missquebec05

*clin d'oeil de Céline : 2 novembre 2007*

 

 

 

 

BERCY : 25 mai 2008 !

 

 

7 Juillet à Arras !

 

 

 

C'est mon rêve de toujours...

 

 

MON BLOG

Posted
What du u think about these two  :P ?  :

 

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h83/CelJunkee/AND.jpg

 

 

i love this one :wub:

#FREEJAVITO

 

Posted (edited)

more still @ work :whistling: :huh:

 

post-7841-1163400748_thumb.jpg

 

post-7841-1163400749.jpg

Edited by celinemariedion

#FREEJAVITO

 

Posted
:in_love: :in_love: i saw many many beautiful covers here!! especially Celine..s' :in_love: i stick to the idea that the cover should be siimple, elegant and that somwhere there sould be the old Celines' logo... :in_love:

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/DjCeline/thereasonigoonsiggycopy.jpg

 

http://therasmusforum.com/images/streetteam/promo/blackroses08.jpg http://therasmusforum.com/images/streetteam/promo/banner_streetteam1.jpg

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
post-5516-1162163965_thumb.jpg

it's the best so far

Edited by anewdayhascome
A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Posted
Well, I'd like you to work on the A New Day Live in Las Vegas DVD cover.  :shy:

 

I'm sure many of you have great propositions and ideas. So post your works here.  :flowers:

 

This is an example made by myself :

 

http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/4996/newcostumes021ax4.jpg

I honestly prefer this one. Really good job! Congratulations! :thumbsup2:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...