Jump to content

Old new pics


Recommended Posts

Posted
http://kepfeltoltes.hu/070730/rogceleyes3_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg
Posted
:in_love: Thank you! They are wonderful!!

http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/4708/copiederc1hw7.jpg

 

"This is the first day of my life

I'm glad I didn't die before I met you

Now I don't care, I could go anywhere with you

And I'd probably be happy"

Posted

LOVE the second one!!!

 

the last 2 pics i love them too, because they are not airbrushed at all!!! and i LOVE her hair there!! that hair she had it not for a long time right!?!

Posted

Thanks a lot sophy and celinedion.hu! :flowers:

 

I have never seen the first three pictures :clap:

And they are HQ!

Posted
wow..these are very nice pics...so cute!!!!:D thanks!!!:)

 

-11th/12th November 2004 Las Vegas Caesar's Palace!! First ROW!!

-6th May 2008 London O2 Arena,

-19th & 20th May 2008 Paris Bercy

-2nd June 2008 Amsterdam Arena

-14th June 2008 Frankfurt Commerzbank

-3rd July 2008 Milan Datch Forum

-5th July 2008 Nice Stade Nikaia

Posted

Sophy, I just haven't got an idea how to show you my gratitude for these AMAZINGLY beautiful Celine's pics!!! :clap: THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

CELINE is :wub: :wub: :wub: ... the second pic is :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: ... don't know what to say else... :wub: :in_love: :wub:

http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/4188/89491390on9.jpg

It isn't possible to express my attitude to you, CELINE... There's no suitable words in any language to describe what I feel for you...

Posted
Those are beautiful! Thank you so much :)

Music Is Life...Live It

You are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot

"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney

Posted
Thanx... She looks terrible at the 4th one. Very, very strange.But the second one is cool.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif

Posted
thank u so so much

Courage don't you dare fail me now!

post-129-1267909378_thumb.jpgpost-129-1303908160_thumb.jpg

Posted

i'm speachless!! LOVE IT!!!!! :wub: :in_love: :in_love: :wub:

Tahnk you so much!!!

muchisimas gracias!!!!!!!!!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpg

I dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT...

 

Posted
thank you very much! :flowers: those pictures are amazingly beautiful!!! :wub:
Posted

WOW thank you!!!!!!!!!!!! They're amazing!!

 

She looks gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!! :)

:wub:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif

"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moi

It's always possible to change!

Vive le Québec

"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,
Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, les
instants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."

Posted
She looks orgasmic.... :in_love: :in_love:
Posted
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/fan/CelineetRene.jpg

...Live To Love...

Posted
wow.very pretty.
http://img.2dehands.nl/f/normal/13864144.jpg
Posted
I knew some of them, but not HQ. Thank you very much! She's so gorgeous! :wub:
Posted
wow!!! photos are great :P
http://www.freewebs.com/celinetime/Graphics/Signatures/Angelonearth-sig.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...