smw Posted October 25, 2006 at 06:22 AM Posted October 25, 2006 at 06:22 AM Celine has been around long enough now that she is not able to perform many of the songs that she once performed when on tour. When Celine tours again, what are some of the songs that we want her to bring back from previous years? Or even songs that she's never performed live! Quote
songbird Posted October 25, 2006 at 08:04 AM Posted October 25, 2006 at 08:04 AM I would sure love to finally hear live versions of "Halfway to Heaven", "Refuse to Dance", "Dreamin' of you" and "Why oh why".As for the songs that she used to do on tour... hmm... I'd put all of them behind except "Ziggy" Quote Celine Challenge :: Over 10.000 beautiful pictures of our diva! http://celinedion.evonet.ro/coppermine/
Lawna Posted October 25, 2006 at 08:07 AM Posted October 25, 2006 at 08:07 AM I would love to hear her perform Why Oh Why!!! Also, I'm really hooked on "No Living without Loving you"....Of course, "All By Myself" "The Colour of My Love" and "If that's what it takes" Quote They go crazy for you because they know you're true. --Celine Dionhttp://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz226/Congenialdiva/myspacelink.jpgFollow Me on Twitter!Visit Me on Facebook!
mazceline Posted October 25, 2006 at 09:01 AM Posted October 25, 2006 at 09:01 AM 2 big hits from each album, i mean how can you choose there are so so many Quote http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
firebird Posted October 25, 2006 at 12:10 PM Posted October 25, 2006 at 12:10 PM bring back songs : Think Twice, Call The Man, Regarde Moi ...never performed ones : Halfway To Heaven, Cherche Encore, I Don't Know ... Quote
kathyc25 Posted October 25, 2006 at 12:15 PM Posted October 25, 2006 at 12:15 PM With This Tear, Calling You, Think Twice Quote Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
CSCfan Posted October 25, 2006 at 12:16 PM Posted October 25, 2006 at 12:16 PM When she tours again, she should definately do songs from ATW, ANDHC, OH, 1F&4T, Miracle, ONCP & the new albums.. Perhaps also some rare songs. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
krazy_kool_dude Posted October 25, 2006 at 12:17 PM Posted October 25, 2006 at 12:17 PM (edited) bring back: Think Twice, Call The Man, The Power Of The Dream and I'm Your Angelnever performed: Dreamin' Of You, Halfway To Heaven, Make You Happy and Then You Look At Me Edited October 25, 2006 at 12:24 PM by krazy_kool_dude Quote http://img345.imageshack.us/img345/4136/siggyju5.jpg
firebird Posted October 25, 2006 at 12:40 PM Posted October 25, 2006 at 12:40 PM I forgot Where Does My Heart Beat Now. I want to hear it again Quote
SlovakClark Posted October 25, 2006 at 02:15 PM Posted October 25, 2006 at 02:15 PM the first song i want to hear from Celine live is I LOVE YOU then of course All by myself , le blues du businessman , 1f et 4 types , and some another i have never heard live... i love "I LOVE YOU" song! Quote http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/320x240q90/853/qwz9.jpg
nati Posted October 25, 2006 at 09:21 PM Posted October 25, 2006 at 09:21 PM (edited) I think they should bring back Beauty and the Beast, as well as maybe destin, sorry can't think of any others right now. As for songs she hasn't performed live before i would have to Right In Front Of You, I believe in you or I have to dream as well as maybe that hidden track in Une Fille Et 4 Types, sorry I never bought the album and can't find it now. I believe she should also perform Where Is The Love at least once before the end of her career. Edited October 25, 2006 at 09:23 PM by nati Quote Thanks Celine for the great memories. I will never forget you
smw Posted October 30, 2006 at 07:10 AM Author Posted October 30, 2006 at 07:10 AM I still haven't had the chance to sit down and really think about this....but I would ABSOLUTELY bring back le blues du businessman and All By Myself.....those two stand out above the rest. Both are vocally demanding, though...and Celine is getting older....but I think she can still do it as long as she stays strict with her training! Quote
OnlyCeline Posted October 30, 2006 at 07:36 AM Posted October 30, 2006 at 07:36 AM the first song i want to hear from Celine live is I LOVE YOU then of course All by myself , le blues du businessman , 1f et 4 types , and some another i have never heard live... i love "I LOVE YOU" song! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Yeah Me Too!... I Want Her To Sing This Song Live! Anyway I Found This One In YouTube! Quote http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/9860/ggxz9.jpg
smw Posted October 30, 2006 at 10:30 PM Author Posted October 30, 2006 at 10:30 PM That was interesting. I never knew Faith sang that song....it was pretty much the same arrangement...and since Celine has such a stronger voice, of course Celine's version is far better! Quote
whosarahre Posted November 2, 2006 at 01:12 AM Posted November 2, 2006 at 01:12 AM i want beautiful boy, its lite and playful. you know? she could play round alot iwht it. i know.. odd choice! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v243/whosarahre/photo68.jpgI'm gonna love you forever always together, you'll never be far away from my heart
handi Posted November 12, 2006 at 08:31 PM Posted November 12, 2006 at 08:31 PM Love this topic again! What I really really would love to hear are: Le blues de businessmanQuand a na que l'amourYour lightRiver deep,mountain highIt's all coming back to me nowAll by myselfI drove all nightLove can move mountains and of course Le ballet, which was absolutely stunning during the D'eux tour! gosh there are so many, I could go on with the list for pages Quote http://queenceline.ovh.org/sygantury/syg5.jpg
smw Posted November 12, 2006 at 08:49 PM Author Posted November 12, 2006 at 08:49 PM gosh there are so many, I could go on with the list for pages <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I know what you mean!! I would LOVE to make a complete song list for her future tour. Quote
SlovakClark Posted November 13, 2006 at 11:14 AM Posted November 13, 2006 at 11:14 AM ohh , i forgot YOUR LIGHT i really love this song it is so differentALL BY MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LE BLUES DU BUSINESSMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/320x240q90/853/qwz9.jpg
Iweremeanttofly Posted November 13, 2006 at 12:11 PM Posted November 13, 2006 at 12:11 PM There are many many songs I´d like her to sing on her Live tour, but the best of them, in my opinion, is Goodbye´s the saddest song. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v701/Iwe...fly/Celine1.jpg%5Dhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v701/Iwe...fly/Celine1.jpg You´re my life´s one miracle, everything I´ve Known that´s good. You break my heart with tenderness and I confess it´s trrue, I never knew a love like this to you
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.