CelinesDIVO5 Posted October 23, 2006 at 06:06 PM Posted October 23, 2006 at 06:06 PM Hey everyone, I don't get to come on here often due to my busy schedule so I first want to thank all of you that share your Celine stuff with everyone, you are all truly amazing. Now I personally need your help!!! I'm looking for two karaoke/instrumental files... One is RETIENS-MOI...I wrote my own english lyrics for this song, and I have a show coming up in November and I really really want to sing the song with my lyrics because the lyrics mean a lot to me and the situation in which I'll be singing is perfect for this song. So if anyone can upload this song I would really appreciate it. I would like to also have CALLING YOU just for my own amusement. If anyone has this I would be so thankful!!! Thanks everyone!!!! Matt Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
val77240 Posted December 21, 2006 at 11:56 AM Posted December 21, 2006 at 11:56 AM calling you:http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=DM4F53LNI don't have retiens-moi Quote
rakesh Posted December 21, 2006 at 06:35 PM Posted December 21, 2006 at 06:35 PM thank u so very much i needed that one Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted December 24, 2006 at 04:41 PM Author Posted December 24, 2006 at 04:41 PM THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!! Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.