Love, Posted September 29, 2006 at 02:17 AM Posted September 29, 2006 at 02:17 AM Yeah, it's gotten that bad here in America... One morning two days ago, my father discovered that the gas lid of our van was opened. Somebody attempted to suck gas out of our van's tank, but failed! :mdr: Quote
Love, Posted September 29, 2006 at 02:55 AM Author Posted September 29, 2006 at 02:55 AM <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Actually it's NOT funny considering that I had just filled up the tank with $80 US dollars of gas the day before that incident. Quote
Krys Posted September 29, 2006 at 03:12 AM Posted September 29, 2006 at 03:12 AM i was laughing at the fact that those people failed to suck the gas out Quote
Love, Posted September 29, 2006 at 04:12 AM Author Posted September 29, 2006 at 04:12 AM i was laughing at the fact that those people failed to suck the gas out<{POST_SNAPBACK}> I know, dear Quote
paradox Posted September 29, 2006 at 08:13 AM Posted September 29, 2006 at 08:13 AM Quote http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/6776/sexymumcopylw0.jpg I've seen the tears and the heartacheAnd I've felt the painI've seen the hatredAnd so many lives lost in vainhttp://badge.facebook.com/badge/607836890.403.1463868699.png
Célinefull Posted September 29, 2006 at 08:48 AM Posted September 29, 2006 at 08:48 AM yuck and sad.. Quote http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
Bellamy Posted September 29, 2006 at 09:13 AM Posted September 29, 2006 at 09:13 AM It's not easy to suck gas out from cars, but easy to do it on trucks. I've heard some thieves suck gas from trucks here. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Clari Posted September 30, 2006 at 05:17 AM Posted September 30, 2006 at 05:17 AM That sucks! I've found the lid to our car open once, but thankfully it has a lock! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
Célinefull Posted September 30, 2006 at 11:33 AM Posted September 30, 2006 at 11:33 AM That sucks! I've found the lid to our car open once, but thankfully it has a lock!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> I've heard some funny stories of people losing their caps.. Quote http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
nico robin Posted October 1, 2006 at 02:17 AM Posted October 1, 2006 at 02:17 AM yep is not easy i know someone who tried to do it and he coudn't Quote http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.