Jump to content

Grey's Anatomy - Official Topic


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
Almost time :D :D :D

 

woohooo!!

have to start rewatching the final 2 episoded of last season, to get back into it..

I don't mind that at all!!!

 

Yeah, almost time!! :) Though I still have to wait til October 19 before it starts in Finland... So I guess I have to keep away from this thread for a little while then. :P

 

Phew, I'm now almost done with season 5, only two episodes remain! The 5th season is definitely my favourite by the way. There were SO many awesome episodes (including the best season ending ever in my opinion!), plus of course that Arizona :throb: came into the picture. :P

Also, I can't wait for season 7 to be released on DVD.. only 2,5 weeks anymore!!! :w00t:

Edited by reamary

http://i342.photobucket.com/albums/o419/reamary/1338b390-8604-432c-8a00-e8e1052a92ba.jpg

HELSINKI 9.6.2008 - PARIS 26.11.2013 - PARIS 28.6.2016 - STOCKHOLM 17.6.2017 !

Posted

Sweet :) hihihi

 

I've never bought the dvd's, but then again, I just rewatch through livestream online ;)

http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll5/Samstertje1985/CDFban3.jpg
Posted
WOOOOOTAY! It's coming back todaaaaaaaaaay 8D Well tomorrow my time but hehehehe. Couldn't ask for anything better on my birthday :P Saraaaaaaaaaa :wub:
Posted

^ Hooooraaaayyyy!!! :clap: A perfect birthday indeed!! :-D

And only 4 more weeks for me too, woot!! :w00t: And only TWO weeks til season 7 DVD is out! Double woot! :w00t:

http://i342.photobucket.com/albums/o419/reamary/1338b390-8604-432c-8a00-e8e1052a92ba.jpg

HELSINKI 9.6.2008 - PARIS 26.11.2013 - PARIS 28.6.2016 - STOCKHOLM 17.6.2017 !

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

:w00t: :w00t: Woot woot! SEASON 7 ON DVD TOMORROW!!! Wohooooo!! :clap: I'll go buy it RIGHT when I get home from university!! :-D

And LESS than two weeks before season 8 premiere!! Triple woot!! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

 

:giggle:

http://i342.photobucket.com/albums/o419/reamary/1338b390-8604-432c-8a00-e8e1052a92ba.jpg

HELSINKI 9.6.2008 - PARIS 26.11.2013 - PARIS 28.6.2016 - STOCKHOLM 17.6.2017 !

  • 5 months later...
Posted

Have to dig up this thread since it's only 10 DAYS left before Grey's is BACK!! :w00t: Yes, yes, YEESSS! :clap:

It's been on a hiatus since December, can't believe how fast time eventually flew by!

http://i342.photobucket.com/albums/o419/reamary/1338b390-8604-432c-8a00-e8e1052a92ba.jpg

HELSINKI 9.6.2008 - PARIS 26.11.2013 - PARIS 28.6.2016 - STOCKHOLM 17.6.2017 !

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

TONIGHT!!! B) :w00t: :clap: :whee:

Jessica..! :wub: :wub:

http://i342.photobucket.com/albums/o419/reamary/1338b390-8604-432c-8a00-e8e1052a92ba.jpg

HELSINKI 9.6.2008 - PARIS 26.11.2013 - PARIS 28.6.2016 - STOCKHOLM 17.6.2017 !

  • 1 year later...
Posted
Can't wait for the new season! :) Makes me wonder what's gonna happen with that hot chicks couple :giggle: I mean Kelly & Arizona :)
Love comes to those who believe it...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...