Céline's Blues Posted September 16, 2006 at 09:09 AM Posted September 16, 2006 at 09:09 AM I would have to search for it. It was on one of Céline's fan sites in the archives. You can also acess all the old Céline fan sites by www.archive.org. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
Love, Posted September 16, 2006 at 09:10 AM Posted September 16, 2006 at 09:10 AM I would have to search for it. It was on one of Céline's fan sites in the archives. You can also acess all the old Céline fan sites by www.archive.org. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Let me just say... THANKS in advance! Quote
Koolan Posted September 17, 2006 at 08:29 AM Posted September 17, 2006 at 08:29 AM I would have to search for it. It was on one of Céline's fan sites in the archives. You can also acess all the old Céline fan sites by www.archive.org. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> i know which one i'm gonna visit first Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
thevoice Posted September 17, 2006 at 10:11 AM Posted September 17, 2006 at 10:11 AM it cant be that celine hated a certain song and still chose to include it in her album . celine talked about how hard vocaly and emotionally it was for her to record this song , and i can understand her . Quote
ZoraSourit Posted September 17, 2006 at 10:20 AM Posted September 17, 2006 at 10:20 AM If I were Diane Warren I would be rich lol But answering to your question: Of course not. Diane is a tremendous talented songwriter and had many many sucess with different songs sang by different artists. Even so, a big part of her songs were sang by unknown people or for new artists and weren't a sucess even if they are great songs.She has nothing to proof at this moment. And who looses here it's us... lol Because Diane lyrics are Quote http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/zorasourit/2.jpgAntwerp ~ Paris ~ Dublin ~ Amsterdam ~ Berlim ~ Milan ~ ArrasSome people need no slogans or presentations. And that was a wrap, folks!
puffa Posted September 17, 2006 at 04:45 PM Posted September 17, 2006 at 04:45 PM If I were Diane Warren I would be rich lol <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I would not be sure about it Quote
giglamoroso Posted September 18, 2006 at 04:51 AM Posted September 18, 2006 at 04:51 AM Well,I'm glad that she recorded "Then you look at me",it's one of my favorite song. It's almost a metaphysical song and it makes me cry (snif,snif...) Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.