vivezpouraimer Posted September 11, 2006 at 10:03 PM Posted September 11, 2006 at 10:03 PM Okay. So, we got a new computer. Yay for us. I've been on it a lot, watching videos from YouTube, yadda yadda yadda. WELLLLL. Suddenly, about two days ago, I get an error message when I attempt to view a video on Youtube. I can still watch Google Videos, and see everything else with Flash or Javascript. It says exactly: Hello, you either have Javascript turned off or an old version of Macromedia's Flash Player. Click here to get the latest flash player. Okay, I have the latest version of Flash Player.I've went under Internet Options and made sure Javascript and such was enabled. WHY me?! WHAT IS WRONG?! Help? I miss my Celine videos so bad... Quote
babymonkey Posted September 11, 2006 at 10:05 PM Posted September 11, 2006 at 10:05 PM Best bet is to uninstall Flash Player and then download it again. Chances are there is a corrupted system file or something like that Quote http://gamesnet.vo.llnwd.net/o1/gamestar/objects/117454_main.jpgCut Price Polaris Force
Koolan Posted September 11, 2006 at 10:10 PM Posted September 11, 2006 at 10:10 PM When you reinstall Flash player, make sure all browser windows are closed. Restart the computer and try again. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Bellamy Posted September 11, 2006 at 11:47 PM Posted September 11, 2006 at 11:47 PM Try get Java Runtime from Sun. New Windows doesn't come with full Java runtime. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
vivezpouraimer Posted September 12, 2006 at 12:43 AM Author Posted September 12, 2006 at 12:43 AM Thanks so much! I'll work with what you've said and see if it works. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.