Jump to content

Rumored Song Additions To "A New Day..." Poll


Out of the rumored song additions to "A New Day..." which would you most like to see become reality?  

54 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm voting for "Unison." It would be so awesome to hear Celine sing an oldie from her collection, not to mention it's time for some more upbeat numbers!

 

...Joe...

Posted

River Deep, Mountain High...

This song is SOOOO energetic!!!! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n28/rhymereason/dreambig.jpg
Posted
i would think other song...

Courage don't you dare fail me now!

post-129-1267909378_thumb.jpgpost-129-1303908160_thumb.jpg

Posted
i voted for "river deep,mountain high"; i'm really stuck on this song right now :msn-tongue:
Posted

River Deeo, Mountain High

It's the Powerful and funny song

I love it!!

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i78/title156/Sig2013.jpg

Posted
none lol Fever should be BACK lol :P

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif

"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moi

It's always possible to change!

Vive le Québec

"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,
Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, les
instants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."

Posted
Unison or Fever.
Posted
River Deep would be awsome! :D

Music Is Life...Live It

You are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot

"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney

Posted
I think one french song is enough for people going to the show, i would love to have Le Blues Du Businessman or more french songs but Americans would not appreciate this kind of songs. So i would say none of the selections above will make my list of new songs.
Posted

I voted "Unison" but I would love if these songs would be included on the show:

 

- Le Blues du Businessman

- If Walls Could Talk

- I Want You To Need Me

- Natural Women

- Then You Look At Me

- I Know What Love Is

- Sur Le Meme Bateau

- The Reason

- The Prayer

- My Way

...

 

Will Celine surprise us?

Posted

I'm voting for Unison, although RDMH would be awesome as well! :wub:

Unison got ht e vote as it's an older Celine song.

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/3239/kylieima5lp9.jpg

How do you describe a feeling??

Posted

River Deep, Mountain High

 

She likes old songs :giggle:

Posted
River deep mountain high

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove-1.jpg http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Anastacia%20div/defeated.png http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove1-kopie-1.jpg

Goodbye's Are Not Forever, Goodbye's Are Not The End,

They Simply Mean I'll Miss You, Till We Meet Again -xxx-[/b]

If You Don't Stand For Something, You'll Fall For Anything !!

~ Make A Difference, Think Pink ~

--> Click For Free Mammograms <--

Posted
Will Celine surprise us?

 

This will probably be the case, but i voted for a french song. As someone said though, I'm not sure AMerican audience would appriciate it; however, they are not the only ones traveling to see her in concert so, fair is fair...

. . .Live to Love Celine Dion <3

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i294/xo1hrt4celineox/java05.jpghttp://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i294/xo1hrt4celineox/8839047.png

Posted
River deep mountain high... I know it's a cover and all but I LOOOOVE IT. It'd be awesome if she'd replace LCMM with it.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx...

"Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras

Posted
none lol Fever should be BACK lol :P

 

 

i totally agree!!i love fever :kicking:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpg

I dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT...

 

Posted
I would definitely say RIVER DEEP MOUNTAIN HIGH !!!!!!!!

I can't believe I've been touched by an angel with love..

Thank you Celine..You've made my dream come true! ♥

 

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s113/Giada87/uuuuuuuuuusmall.jpg

Posted
i voted for "river deep" ofcours - it would let celine show her vocal abilities better than on any other song from this list . the condition is that she'll sing it live however.
Posted
I'd love if they added something different like Refuse To Dance or S'il Suffisait D'aimer. I think SISDA could be a very good replacement for What A Wonderful World. It's also a slow ballad with that emotional "the world is love" feeling
Posted
I'd love if they added something different like Refuse To Dance or S'il Suffisait D'aimer. I think SISDA could be a very good replacement for What A Wonderful World. It's also a slow ballad with that emotional "the world is love" feeling

 

I agree, but I'd prefer "Je ne vous oublie pas" before "S'il suffisait d'aimer." And OH YES I'd KILL for "Refuse To Dance" to go into the show - even if it was lipped! The choreography that they could do with that number (especially with Benji joining the cast) would be phenominal! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

 

...Joe...

Posted
I, personally, don't see how any of these could possibly be chosen out of all of her songs..however I chose River Deep, Mountain High. It always gives me chills when it gets to the end. However, her voice has changed over the years...and I think this is one of those that just won't sound the same.
Posted
And OH YES I'd KILL for "Refuse To Dance" to go into the show - even if it was lipped!  The choreography that they could do with that number (especially with Benji joining the cast) would be phenominal!  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:

Did you listen to TCOML radio special? She said the choreography for the song they used on the Disney special was done by a Cirque de Soleil choreographer. It would be great.

Posted
I prefer unison because she sing it very seldom.

http://www.thespicegirls.com/images/gh_cover.jpg

SPICE GIRLS Greatest Hits Out on November 2007!

WoW PhiLipPiNeS

Posted

River Deep, Mountain High

I just love this song!

CÉLINE,

I LOVE YOU SO...

 

http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/5272/enchanting014ty.jpg

 

It´s For Sure I´m Gonna Love You All The Way...

Posted
I prefer unison because she sing it very seldom.

 

I agree Rodney! :clap: I would LOVE to see her sing something from that album! It's always forgotten and never referred to most of the time. I just don't get it, I mean it was the album that got her started in the States.

 

...Joe...

Posted
i want TTWII, ABM or any other great song that shows her vocals
-RK
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...