Jump to content

Rumored Song Additions To "A New Day..." Poll


Out of the rumored song additions to "A New Day..." which would you most like to see become reality?  

54 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted
I've always thought Refuse to Dance would be amazing on the show. Leave it to Mia to do her magic  :w00t:

 

AMEN! Like I said in a previous post just think of what could be done since Benji is part of the cast now!

 

...Joe...

Posted
I've always thought Refuse to Dance would be amazing on the show. Leave it to Mia to do her magic  :w00t:

 

AMEN! Like I said in a previous post just think of what could be done since Benji is part of the cast now!

 

...Joe...

I thought Benji refused the offer? :wacko:

highfive.jpg

Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below.

Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.

Posted (edited)
i want TTWII, ABM or any other great song that shows her vocals

 

I don't think CD has ever done That's the Way It Is live. Or am I wrong?

Edited by Bambam
Posted
i want TTWII, ABM or any other great song that shows her vocals

 

I don't think CD has ever done That's the Way It Is live. Or am I wrong?

Plenty of times - Rosie, Today Show, The View, Early Show (not sure about this one), think there's more.

highfive.jpg

Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below.

Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.

Posted
i want TTWII, ABM or any other great song that shows her vocals

 

I don't think CD has ever done That's the Way It Is live. Or am I wrong?

Plenty of times - Rosie, Today Show, The View, Early Show (not sure about this one), think there's more.

 

Um. Sorry, but I'm still not convinced. I don't think she dit it live.

Posted
I've always thought Refuse to Dance would be amazing on the show. Leave it to Mia to do her magic  :w00t:

 

AMEN! Like I said in a previous post just think of what could be done since Benji is part of the cast now!

 

...Joe...

I thought Benji refused the offer? :wacko:

 

What?! I never heard of that! If he did he's insane and ungrateful! :shocking:

 

Joe

Posted
:blink: TRAVIS SHOULD'VE WON!!!! :ranting:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx...

"Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras

Posted

 

Wow, that's a shock! God, I am so behind on the news. LOL. Okay, maybe he's not ungrateful, but he could have at least signed a temp. contract to see if he would have liked it or to at least gain experience. Oh well, we all go our own way.

 

Joe

Posted
I chose "River deep, mountain high", though I'd prefer NEW songs.

**How did you know that I would play the part?

I must have I made it clear right from the start**

Posted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0ULoXkHEhE

 

I just watched "Unison" from Celine's Millennium concert!!!

AND OHHHHHH MYYYYY GOSSSHHHHH!!!! I just now realize how wonderful it would be to have this be an addition to "A New Day...." It's such a party song!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Posted
none of the above. :) Many better ones to ponder.
Posted
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0ULoXkHEhE

 

I just watched "Unison" from Celine's Millennium concert!!!

AND OHHHHHH MYYYYY GOSSSHHHHH!!!! I just now realize how wonderful it would be to have this be an addition to "A New Day...." It's such a party song!!!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

I hope it won't have the rap part if it does make it to the show. :shifty:

highfive.jpg

Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below.

Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.

  • 4 months later...
Posted
how odd the top two have been added in some way! :o
http://img345.imageshack.us/img345/4136/siggyju5.jpg
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...