catwomanrrr Posted September 10, 2006 at 11:59 PM Posted September 10, 2006 at 11:59 PM Are you allergic to anything?What kind of reactions do you get? I feel so bad for my mother right now. We ate at a restaurant here in town, and I think she got allergic to something that had put in the food. And the areas around her eyes are all swollen! She looks like she's squinting Quote http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n28/rhymereason/dreambig.jpg
Mozinha Posted September 11, 2006 at 12:43 AM Posted September 11, 2006 at 12:43 AM Thank God I have no allergies. I was tested 3 years ago and seems like I'm ok.The only weird reaction that I have with food is not really an allergy but it's annoying: I can't eat anything cold. I mean, nothing that comes from the refridgerator. I can't have ice cream, cold water or juice, nothing really cold. I immediatly thow it up. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
celines_girl Posted September 11, 2006 at 02:27 AM Posted September 11, 2006 at 02:27 AM I no longer dring soda pop but i dont know if it because i gave it up or actually got a reaction from it. It makes my throuht close and i cant breath. Quote http://photos-282.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v51/110/121/57009444/n57009444_30663282_9774.jpg
nano Posted September 11, 2006 at 07:23 AM Posted September 11, 2006 at 07:23 AM I'm allergic to cats and to dust. I have also a lactose intolerance..but thank god that's not bad. I love milk. Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
catwomanrrr Posted September 11, 2006 at 07:25 AM Author Posted September 11, 2006 at 07:25 AM (edited) I'm allergic to cats and to dust. I have also a lactose intolerance..but thank god that's not bad. I love milk. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I just had the urge to ask you a question: "I have nipples, can you milk me?" - from the movie Meet the Parents Edited September 11, 2006 at 07:26 AM by Joy Quote http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n28/rhymereason/dreambig.jpg
nano Posted September 11, 2006 at 07:37 AM Posted September 11, 2006 at 07:37 AM I'm allergic to cats and to dust. I have also a lactose intolerance..but thank god that's not bad. I love milk. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I just had the urge to ask you a question: "I have nipples, can you milk me?" - from the movie Meet the Parents <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
paradox Posted September 11, 2006 at 07:54 AM Posted September 11, 2006 at 07:54 AM I have allergic on pencilin and insect's Quote http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/6776/sexymumcopylw0.jpg I've seen the tears and the heartacheAnd I've felt the painI've seen the hatredAnd so many lives lost in vainhttp://badge.facebook.com/badge/607836890.403.1463868699.png
Alice Posted September 11, 2006 at 07:56 AM Posted September 11, 2006 at 07:56 AM I'm allergic to everything But as long as I take my medication, I can practically forget my allergies. Oh, and 3 of 4 adults have a lactose intolerance. Some just ignore it and keep drinking cow milk as if they were baby cows Quote
nano Posted September 11, 2006 at 10:16 AM Posted September 11, 2006 at 10:16 AM I'm allergic to cats and to dust. I have also a lactose intolerance..but thank god that's not bad. I love milk. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>oh..I forgot that I'm also allergic to Penicillin Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
kathyc25 Posted September 11, 2006 at 01:02 PM Posted September 11, 2006 at 01:02 PM I am allergic to sulfa products ( I can`t take any meds that have that in it such as some cough syrups)...I break out in a rash all over Quote Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
babymonkey Posted September 11, 2006 at 09:50 PM Posted September 11, 2006 at 09:50 PM I'm allergic to certain food colourants that cause me to break out in a rash, Some types of stage makeup (make my face all puffy) and I have an allergic reaction to certain anaesthetics that could kill me. Its a hereditary condition called malignant hyperperexia Quote http://gamesnet.vo.llnwd.net/o1/gamestar/objects/117454_main.jpgCut Price Polaris Force
Koolan Posted September 11, 2006 at 10:04 PM Posted September 11, 2006 at 10:04 PM I'm allergic to a certain kind of pear, not sure of the exact name. It causes my throat to feel as if something is stuck there. One of my cousins is allergic to shrimp, she says after eating it often, her body is virtually immune to it now. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
babymonkey Posted September 11, 2006 at 10:09 PM Posted September 11, 2006 at 10:09 PM By the by... Malignant hyperpyrexia (or Malignant hyperthermia) is a particular condition caused by the breakdown of muscle following its over-excitation, in response to certain stimuli, such as extreme exercise (especially in a high ambient temperature), intense and prolonged convulsions, anesthesia, fever or some drugs, such as cocaine, alcohol and aspirin. Malignant hyperpyrexia is accompanied by abnormal heart rhythms (cardiac arrhythmia) and kidney failure. The susceptibility to malignant hyperthermia is an autosomal dominant inherited trait. It is often noted for the first time during a general anesthesia, whereas the patient develops hyperpyrexia and muscle rigidity. Muscle tissue is rapidly destroyed by the hyper-rigidity (rhabdomyolysis) and the break-down products damage the kidneys, leading to renal failure. A dark colored urine is produced in consequence. It can be fatal if not treated rapidly. My grandfather died because of it Quote http://gamesnet.vo.llnwd.net/o1/gamestar/objects/117454_main.jpgCut Price Polaris Force
Clari Posted September 12, 2006 at 12:12 AM Posted September 12, 2006 at 12:12 AM I'm allergic to most fruits and some veggies, pollen, I'm also lactose intolerant. The worst time of the year for me is SPRING. :| BLAHHHHHHH! Certain buildings of my school make me VERY teary and sick, I'm so glad I don't have to take any more classes in the social sciences and business admin buildings! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
catwomanrrr Posted September 12, 2006 at 05:05 AM Author Posted September 12, 2006 at 05:05 AM (edited) My mom is doing a lot better now! I got home today, and the swellings have lessened to almost nothing! You know, her eyes were so swollen, she looked like she got mosquito bits over her eyelids and on the areas below her eyes, like giant pillows! She had a very hard time seeing; felt like she could see only 10%!And this morning, I woke up to find my parents laughing. My mom's right eye was completely healed, but not her left eye. My mom is so lighthearted. When she laughs, it's highly contagious! And I was so tempted to find the pirate eye cover to bring to my mom! Edited September 12, 2006 at 05:06 AM by Joy Quote http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n28/rhymereason/dreambig.jpg
Célinefull Posted September 12, 2006 at 11:51 AM Posted September 12, 2006 at 11:51 AM I have allergies to cats, pollen and dust...they used to be really terrible. So bad that every spring I would actually have to take time off school with migrains and sneezing and flu like syptoms...but I had these injections that slowly helped to reduce them..and now I rarely have any reactions. My eyes also never itch, thank god! Quote http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
nico robin Posted September 12, 2006 at 02:03 PM Posted September 12, 2006 at 02:03 PM Thank God I have no allergies. I was tested 3 years ago and seems like I'm ok.The only weird reaction that I have with food is not really an allergy but it's annoying: I can't eat anything cold. I mean, nothing that comes from the refridgerator. I can't have ice cream, cold water or juice, nothing really cold. I immediatly thow it up.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> really? nothing cold? omg i'm glad i can!! if i coudn't i'll die !!,mexico is too hot and i ove ice cream.... mm allergic reactions mmm i have it but with some medicines...once i took a tablet and few minutes ago i was trembling!! Quote http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
catwomanrrr Posted September 14, 2006 at 06:53 PM Author Posted September 14, 2006 at 06:53 PM I have not inputed this in this thread. But I must say... I'm not naturally allergic to anything. That's why I put up the "pet-peeve" thread... Quote http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n28/rhymereason/dreambig.jpg
mazceline Posted September 15, 2006 at 06:44 AM Posted September 15, 2006 at 06:44 AM im allergic to bloody little PRAWNS they make my neck blow up to the size of my thighs not a nice sight Quote http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
patroclo88 Posted September 18, 2006 at 02:10 PM Posted September 18, 2006 at 02:10 PM I'm allergic to nothing...fortunately... Quote http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/4610/willgrace8x2324finale19nu9.jpghttp://img511.imageshack.us/img511/4788/about01kv9.jpg
CSCfan Posted September 18, 2006 at 05:48 PM Posted September 18, 2006 at 05:48 PM Dust, cats & rabbits.. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Macaronie Posted September 18, 2006 at 06:55 PM Posted September 18, 2006 at 06:55 PM I'm allergic of bee and those other yellow/black animals that look like bees. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.