VinnyT. Posted February 13, 2008 at 09:19 PM Posted February 13, 2008 at 09:19 PM :wub: EYES ON ME is growing ON ME Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
Shamrock_1982 Posted February 13, 2008 at 09:19 PM Posted February 13, 2008 at 09:19 PM (edited) i now have to stay away from this topic....i dont wanna learn anythingelse apart from the songlist....lol Edited February 13, 2008 at 09:20 PM by Ire23 Quote
pepillo90 Posted February 13, 2008 at 09:27 PM Posted February 13, 2008 at 09:27 PM 21 hours and a Half!! I'm sooo excited! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg ► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/
Céline's Blues Posted February 13, 2008 at 09:28 PM Posted February 13, 2008 at 09:28 PM 21 hours and a Half!! I'm sooo excited! YOU won't be there ANYWAY! So don't get excited!!!!!! It might get you a cold fish! Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
tonybower Posted February 13, 2008 at 09:29 PM Posted February 13, 2008 at 09:29 PM i now have to stay away from this topic....i dont wanna learn anythingelse apart from the songlist....lol I agree. Especially if people are going to post song lists and show secrets. I'd hate to ruin the surprise. And as I have no self-control I know I will read the posts and then hate myself for it. Is it possible to have a new thread reserved show-specific discussions? Quote iPod Most Played List The Power Of Love (several versions) - Céline DionThe First Time Ever I Saw Your Face - Roberta FlackSi dieu existe - Céline Dion & Claude DuBoisFrankenstein - Antony & the JohnsonsIn Some Small Way - Céline DionBird Gerhl - Antony & the JohnsonsLe blues du businessman - Céline Dion Ne rien savoir de Lol était la connaître déjà.
fred Posted February 13, 2008 at 09:34 PM Posted February 13, 2008 at 09:34 PM 21 hours and a Half!! I'm sooo excited! YOU won't be there ANYWAY! So don't get excited!!!!!! It might get you a cold fish! Oh you're back. Thought all that unauthorized banning got you banned.... /fred Quote Peace and love to all.
Céline's Blues Posted February 13, 2008 at 09:50 PM Posted February 13, 2008 at 09:50 PM (edited) Fred: http://thetempest.files.wordpress.com/2006/12/voices.jpg How dare you! I am already in SA, I will be following Céline throughout all her tour and will write a book titled "Homecoming: Hellouuuuuuuuuuuu" with Denise Bombardier! We will start tomorrow! Now excuse me while I am cleaning my VIP tickets for tomorrow's performance. Edited February 13, 2008 at 09:53 PM by Céline's Blues Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
Davey84 Posted February 13, 2008 at 10:06 PM Posted February 13, 2008 at 10:06 PM SEBAAAAAAAAAAA HOW DARE YOU USE MY PUSSY LIKE THAT!!??!!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
CSCfan Posted February 13, 2008 at 10:06 PM Author Posted February 13, 2008 at 10:06 PM Ooh, he's hearing voices now! Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Celinette Posted February 13, 2008 at 10:17 PM Posted February 13, 2008 at 10:17 PM Guys...!!! Song list or not...I CAN'T WAIT IT!! I'm excited too!!! Quote <3 Céline Dion <3
Bruno Dion Posted February 13, 2008 at 10:20 PM Posted February 13, 2008 at 10:20 PM yeah me too OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!! I can´ wait Quote Celine Through The World http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z29/Lalo_chrysler/Aspecto%20Grafico/Forumbanner1.png http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z29/Lalo_chrysler/Aspecto%20Grafico/Forumbanner2.png http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/5355/signatureforum2.png
tcherno Posted February 13, 2008 at 10:58 PM Posted February 13, 2008 at 10:58 PM (edited) i just got this email from celinedion.com (canada-marketing@lists-canada.sonybmgemail.com)Additional Tour Dates Announced in the USA - TeamCeline Ticket Pre-Sale Has Begun!! Additional shows have been announced for Celine's Taking Chances World Tour in Boston (August 13, 2008), Newark (September 10, 2008), New York City (September 16, 2008) and Uniondale (September 18, 2008)! The TeamCeline ticket pre-sale started on Monday for shows in Newark, Uniondale and New York City! Stay tuned to Celinedion.com to find out when the TeamCeline pre-sale for Boston will begin! Remember - only TeamCeline members have the opportunity to purchase premium seating tickets at a 10% discount before the general public! Exclusive TeamCeline Pre-sale on Now for New Shows In Canada: September 1, 2008 - Montreal, CanadaOctober 21, 2008 - Vancouver, CanadaOctober 27, 2008 - Winnipeg, Canada .... Edited February 13, 2008 at 11:00 PM by tcherno Quote
stevo Posted February 13, 2008 at 11:28 PM Posted February 13, 2008 at 11:28 PM This is the last time I'm checking this thread. Don't want any spoilers. Darren, let me know if by some miracle she decides to come to Belfast. AND DON'T DARE POST SONGLISTS IN OTHER THREADS Quote
Fanny! Posted February 13, 2008 at 11:32 PM Posted February 13, 2008 at 11:32 PM http://lcn.canoe.ca/cgi-bin/player/video.c...0213_celine.wmv Has this been posted before? Quote LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads Official Program now available! http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg THE RED HEADS
Costa Santos Posted February 13, 2008 at 11:35 PM Posted February 13, 2008 at 11:35 PM http://lcn.canoe.ca/cgi-bin/player/video.c...0213_celine.wmv Has this been posted before? Yes, hon... Good to watch it again though... Quote CELINE, I'M SO PROUD OF LOVING YOU. http://www.celinedion.com/global/images/worldtour/worldtour_sa_5.jpg I was there...: ... May, 20th - Paris, France...... May, 21st - Paris, France...... May, 24th - Paris, France...... May, 25th - Paris, France...... May, 27th - Paris, France...... May, 30th - Dublin, Ireland...... June, 02nd - Amsterdam, Holland...
Fanny! Posted February 13, 2008 at 11:42 PM Posted February 13, 2008 at 11:42 PM My bad I loved it though! Quote LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads Official Program now available! http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg THE RED HEADS
Costa Santos Posted February 13, 2008 at 11:44 PM Posted February 13, 2008 at 11:44 PM My bad I loved it though!So did I! Quote CELINE, I'M SO PROUD OF LOVING YOU. http://www.celinedion.com/global/images/worldtour/worldtour_sa_5.jpg I was there...: ... May, 20th - Paris, France...... May, 21st - Paris, France...... May, 24th - Paris, France...... May, 25th - Paris, France...... May, 27th - Paris, France...... May, 30th - Dublin, Ireland...... June, 02nd - Amsterdam, Holland...
celinevegas Posted February 14, 2008 at 12:18 AM Posted February 14, 2008 at 12:18 AM thanks for the pictures,capturesa and videos!!! Great Céline!!!!! :wub: Quote "2008 to 2009 TAKING CHANCES TOUR..SIMPLY ANOTHER DREAMS REALIZED!.."" 2003 à 2007 OF BEAUTIFUL LIVED MOMENTS..LAS VEGAS ."24 and 25 May 2008 Bercy Paris France 5 July 2008 Nice France 16,20 ,25,31 August 2008Montréal CANADA22 August 2008 Quebec CANADA01 September 2008 Montréal CANADA10 and 12 September 2008 Newark USA 9 November Indianapolis USA (Reporter au 21 Decembre 2008)10 Fébuary 2009 Québec CANADA 15 Fébuary 2009 Montréal CANADA http://www.monsterup.com/upload/1258171336241.jpg
Angel, You thrill me Posted February 14, 2008 at 12:36 AM Posted February 14, 2008 at 12:36 AM Its almost time !!!!! : http://i.ivillage.com/E/325/CelineDion/E_CelineDionSings_325.jpg Quote http://www.lady-gaga.net/images/layout11/2.pngAlejandro Alejandro ALEALEJANDRO ALEALEJANDROOO
fred Posted February 14, 2008 at 12:42 AM Posted February 14, 2008 at 12:42 AM SEBAAAAAAAAAAA HOW DARE YOU USE MY PUSSY LIKE THAT!!??!!! Yes Seb how dare you use Davey84's pussy?!?!!? /fred Quote Peace and love to all.
anna Posted February 14, 2008 at 04:11 AM Posted February 14, 2008 at 04:11 AM http://lcn.canoe.ca/cgi-bin/player/video.c...0213_celine.wmv Has this been posted before? i didn't see it yet, and i just adore this interview she is so fragile and really expresses herself in this interview talking about the great nelson mandela... by the way i think this thread is getting nasty and a little out of control, hey hey i have kid ears Quote
JP Posted February 14, 2008 at 06:06 AM Posted February 14, 2008 at 06:06 AM (edited) FOOTAGE FROM THE REHERSALS IN JOHANESBURG!! SPOILERS ALERT: SPOILER! --Click here to view-- | --Cliquez ici pour voir--OMG, she's singing Love Can Move Mountains again Is the concert of tomorrow is different from the tour? http://lcn.canoe.ca/cgi-bin/player/video.c...080213_diaz.wmv Edited February 14, 2008 at 09:35 AM by Bellamy Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
CSCfan Posted February 14, 2008 at 07:50 AM Author Posted February 14, 2008 at 07:50 AM (edited) Well it would be a bit different I guess....I think it's because of the choir thing she chose LCMM...maybe she'll do Call The Man too? Or TPOTD? Edited February 14, 2008 at 07:51 AM by CSCfan Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Gina00 Posted February 14, 2008 at 08:30 AM Posted February 14, 2008 at 08:30 AM I am soooooooo anxious to find out what the song list will be, lol. I can't wait. Hopefully the show today isn't too different from the one everyone else will see... Quote
Davey84 Posted February 14, 2008 at 09:17 AM Posted February 14, 2008 at 09:17 AM Céline in the dutch Metro from today metro_14_2.bmp Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Shamrock_1982 Posted February 14, 2008 at 09:40 AM Posted February 14, 2008 at 09:40 AM I swear if she sings lcmm in london, I'm in 3rd row by the stage...and as much as I love her etc, I will boo her #ss....I hate this song so much, it seriously needs laid to rest! Quote
mirage Posted February 14, 2008 at 09:50 AM Posted February 14, 2008 at 09:50 AM ooooh god, LCMM an on screen those words again.... Quote
Bellamy Posted February 14, 2008 at 09:53 AM Posted February 14, 2008 at 09:53 AM I swear if she sings lcmm in london, I'm in 3rd row by the stage...and as much as I love her etc, I will boo her #ss....I hate this song so much, it seriously needs laid to rest!Bring a speaker and boo as loud as you can. http://www.ehsy.com/pic_lib/s-SK-24109.jpg Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Shamrock_1982 Posted February 14, 2008 at 09:59 AM Posted February 14, 2008 at 09:59 AM might be a bit hard getting that through security bellamy....and imagine giving them a reason for having it there!! lol no seriously though, there are hundreds of other songs that could be used....hopefully, she will only sing that song in soundcheck as maybe it tests her voice or something.... Quote
Davey84 Posted February 14, 2008 at 10:07 AM Posted February 14, 2008 at 10:07 AM :lmao: good one bellamy!!! I think LCMM should have been ditched at the LTAL tour by Just a Little Bit Of Love !!!! That would have been soooo awesome!!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.