Bellamy Posted September 8, 2006 at 03:20 AM Posted September 8, 2006 at 03:20 AM Isn't this time period when the tickets are 25% off. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>The 25% is a promo price only. Not everyone get tickets by that price. The show would be about 75 minutes now after remove so many songs. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Koolan Posted September 8, 2006 at 03:58 AM Posted September 8, 2006 at 03:58 AM What a shocker! the show wasn't what it used to Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Macaronie Posted September 8, 2006 at 07:43 AM Posted September 8, 2006 at 07:43 AM Celine flipping Dion needs some spanking !! Maybe they threw out the cover-songs and want to replace it with her own songs? right... Quote
WendyB Posted September 8, 2006 at 11:46 AM Posted September 8, 2006 at 11:46 AM How sad. I'm hoping/planning to go to Las Vegas in September 2007. At the rate they're removing songs will there be any left at all - maybe MHWGO and that's all! Quote
anewdayhascome Posted September 8, 2006 at 12:34 PM Posted September 8, 2006 at 12:34 PM i think they will add sth Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
SFchick Posted September 8, 2006 at 01:06 PM Posted September 8, 2006 at 01:06 PM this is so sad! Its the how do you do song Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/friedls/9632acaa.jpg
Davey84 Posted September 8, 2006 at 03:56 PM Posted September 8, 2006 at 03:56 PM Well, the concert was short before they removed any songs. Compared to her touring shows....the set list is not as long at all. I understand that she can't perform the way she did during her tour as often as she does the Vegas show...however, it is depressing when they remove songs and don't put one in its place. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Céline concerts are always 90 minutes! To the one who's going this friday... can't you check what time the shows runs now?? It's can't be 90 minutes anymooooooooooooore! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
anghil5 Posted September 8, 2006 at 04:31 PM Posted September 8, 2006 at 04:31 PM I really liked WAWW, and thought it was a great way to end the show! I'm sad! They better replace it with something good! Quote
Koolan Posted September 8, 2006 at 05:34 PM Posted September 8, 2006 at 05:34 PM Celine flipping Dion needs some spanking !! Maybe they threw out the cover-songs and want to replace it with her own songs? right...<{POST_SNAPBACK}>hmmm, at last, fever, and now waww - all removed and all cover songs and she doesn't sing if i could on certain nights... Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Céline's Blues Posted September 8, 2006 at 05:38 PM Posted September 8, 2006 at 05:38 PM Who cares anyway! We'll have a new French album next year full of poetry and possibly a new English jazz album! Let her do some money in Vegas in order to record some great songs for us. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
nature boy Posted September 8, 2006 at 05:52 PM Posted September 8, 2006 at 05:52 PM As much as I like the song I've always felt it was a bit of an anti climax song to an amazing show. Do you think another song will be put in or will they leave MHWGO as the final number? They seem to have a habit of removing songs and not replacing them! Quote http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/3239/kylieima5lp9.jpg How do you describe a feeling??
smw Posted September 8, 2006 at 09:07 PM Posted September 8, 2006 at 09:07 PM Well, the concert was short before they removed any songs. Compared to her touring shows....the set list is not as long at all. I understand that she can't perform the way she did during her tour as often as she does the Vegas show...however, it is depressing when they remove songs and don't put one in its place. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Céline concerts are always 90 minutes! To the one who's going this friday... can't you check what time the shows runs now?? It's can't be 90 minutes anymooooooooooooore! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Are you sure? I went to see her several times when she toured...and they always were at least 2 to 2 and a half hours. Perhaps I was just lucky and she felt like staying on longer...but it seemed to be a nightly routine. I went to two of her Falling Into You shows, and three LTAL shows. Quote
remykyes Posted September 9, 2006 at 03:06 PM Posted September 9, 2006 at 03:06 PM (edited) what we need is a new bootleg! my reasons behind this:1) TO hear celine again!2)Find out what the heck is going on at the end of the show3) to find out if MHWGO opening is longer! DO A NEW BOOTLEG! Edited September 9, 2006 at 03:08 PM by remykyes Quote New Signature Coming Soon!
catwomanrrr Posted September 9, 2006 at 03:14 PM Posted September 9, 2006 at 03:14 PM I'm glad this song is removed... I've always thought it was the cheesiest song of her repertoire...LOL But seriously, cutting out all these songs and not replacing them, that's a bit unfair! I think Celine could compensate by putting in the following replacements:for "At Last" , she can do "Natural Woman" for "Fever", she can do "Refuse to Dance"for "What a Wonderful World", she can do "Miles to Go" I WISH... Quote http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n28/rhymereason/dreambig.jpg
Macaronie Posted September 9, 2006 at 03:54 PM Posted September 9, 2006 at 03:54 PM Who cares anyway! We'll have a new French album next year full of poetry and possibly a new English jazz album! Let her do some money in Vegas in order to record some great songs for us. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I so do care!! I mean, the woman pointed at me after kissing her finger. Coz I waved like a little kid. Quote
TomH. Posted September 9, 2006 at 06:55 PM Posted September 9, 2006 at 06:55 PM I hope Summertime and maybe other jazzy songs will be added to the show before I go back to Las Vegas to see the show again. Quote
CSCfan Posted September 9, 2006 at 07:28 PM Posted September 9, 2006 at 07:28 PM Hmm, well I see this as something positive.. Now it's almost dead certain we'll be seeing new songs very soon.. I'm guessing around her break in October! They're definately changing the show quite a bit lately.. first a setlist change earlier this year, then a whole (well almost) new wardrode, now another setlist change (song removal).. So my gut tells me some songs will be added soon.. and not long after that, they'll be shooting the DVD.. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
SuperLove4Celine Posted September 10, 2006 at 03:23 AM Author Posted September 10, 2006 at 03:23 AM Hmm, well I see this as something positive.. Now it's almost dead certain we'll be seeing new songs very soon.. I'm guessing around her break in October! They're definately changing the show quite a bit lately.. first a setlist change earlier this year, then a whole (well almost) new wardrode, now another setlist change (song removal).. So my gut tells me some songs will be added soon.. and not long after that, they'll be shooting the DVD.. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I agree! My gut also tells me that this all just to prepare the cast and crew of the major changes that are about to happen. Now, whether or not we'll like the song choices they make are another story, but there is definately a show change storm a brewin'! ...Joe... Quote
Giada Posted September 10, 2006 at 05:38 AM Posted September 10, 2006 at 05:38 AM (edited) I just came back from Vegas and I saw the show yesterday (september 8), YES celine definitely didn't sing WAWW! Believe me, it's soooo sad not to hear that song.......the concert is sooo short, time flies when you're seeing Celine! ps. and I heard rumors that they're gonna add: treat her like a lady, river deep mountain high and unison! but they're just rumors! Edited September 10, 2006 at 05:40 AM by Giada Quote I can't believe I've been touched by an angel with love..Thank you Celine..You've made my dream come true! ♥ http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s113/Giada87/uuuuuuuuuusmall.jpg
Koolan Posted September 10, 2006 at 05:45 AM Posted September 10, 2006 at 05:45 AM I just came back from Vegas and I saw the show yesterday (september 8), YES celine definitely didn't sing WAWW! Believe me, it's soooo sad not to hear that song.......the concert is sooo short, time flies when you're seeing Celine! ps. and I heard rumors that they're gonna add: treat her like a lady, river deep mountain high and unison! but they're just rumors!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> where did you hear those rumors? Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
catwomanrrr Posted September 10, 2006 at 05:56 AM Posted September 10, 2006 at 05:56 AM (edited) Giada, please tell us where the rumors came from? Unison and River Deep, Mountain High sound like good rumors! BUT, OH DEAR HEAVENS!!!!! NOT Treat Her Like a Lady!!! NOOOOO Celine Reggae Rapping! :mdr: Celine's been out in the Jamaican too long on her vacations! Edited September 10, 2006 at 05:57 AM by Joy Quote http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n28/rhymereason/dreambig.jpg
Bellamy Posted September 10, 2006 at 06:02 AM Posted September 10, 2006 at 06:02 AM Unison and River Deep, Mountain High were in the old rumor about song change before. http://www.celinedionforum.com/index.php?showtopic=16709 Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Celine_2533 Posted September 11, 2006 at 10:06 AM Posted September 11, 2006 at 10:06 AM It's so bad!!What A Wonderful World is very classical song, I love it.This song is a lovely song when she's doing live with the audience.I can't believe that.. Bring the FEVER and WHAT A WONDERFUL WOLRD back, pleaseeeeee!!I love those songs Aww...Why did they do those bad things?? Quote http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i78/title156/Sig2013.jpg
celinefanonline Posted September 11, 2006 at 10:37 AM Posted September 11, 2006 at 10:37 AM it would be cool if they replace it with Je ne vous oublie pas!! or maybe the power of the dream Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
firebird Posted September 11, 2006 at 02:21 PM Posted September 11, 2006 at 02:21 PM hmmm, at last, fever, and now waww - all removed and all cover songs and she doesn't sing if i could on certain nights...<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I think they should bring those songs back, Fever, What A Wonderful World, Nature Boy and The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face. They are wonderful songs. I can do without At Last. I never liked the way she sings that song. Quote
Clari Posted September 12, 2006 at 12:36 AM Posted September 12, 2006 at 12:36 AM Not my favourite song, but this means LESS CELINE!! :( :( I really liked the camera zooming into the audience. *blushes and runs* Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
Giada Posted September 12, 2006 at 05:46 AM Posted September 12, 2006 at 05:46 AM I'd love THAT'S THE WAY IT IS but that's never gonna happen....! Quote I can't believe I've been touched by an angel with love..Thank you Celine..You've made my dream come true! ♥ http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s113/Giada87/uuuuuuuuuusmall.jpg
catwomanrrr Posted September 12, 2006 at 05:58 AM Posted September 12, 2006 at 05:58 AM I'd love THAT'S THE WAY IT IS but that's never gonna happen....!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> That's actually a much-more-likely winning contender than the other songs! CELINE enjoys TTWII! Quote http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n28/rhymereason/dreambig.jpg
4celine Posted September 12, 2006 at 06:11 AM Posted September 12, 2006 at 06:11 AM I wish "I Wish" will also be removed. Include "I Know What Love Is" please!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Great one! I would like to have "Unison" Quote A NEW DAY HAS COME - She was wayting for so long for a miracle to come...She have 3... le miracle est partout!Walls "Fashionista" My last wallsWalls with the AND[blu-ray] Screencaps My love - home video
catwomanrrr Posted September 12, 2006 at 06:17 AM Posted September 12, 2006 at 06:17 AM (edited) I wish "I Wish" will also be removed. Include "I Know What Love Is" please!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> HONESTLY, I might faint in tears if she ever decides to sing this song LIVE for A New Day...! OMG! I LOVE THIS SONG SO MUCH! Edited September 12, 2006 at 06:17 AM by Joy Quote http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n28/rhymereason/dreambig.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.