Jump to content

Céline on Gala


Recommended Posts

Posted
They are so lovely... no doutb they were made for each other, soul mates or whaterver. I love them

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpg

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png

 

"And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"

Posted
can i have a kiss?  :whistling1:

 

 

From who? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

 

 

I actually got one the next day after posting this..... but it was for a scene... so it doesn't really count...... :mellow: Ummmm.... my bf is still in Minnesota... so I'll take a kiss from Celine :msn-wink:

LOL Celine likes man.....not woman, we know that

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...