Jump to content

You Know Celine's Not Old Yet


Recommended Posts

Posted
OK I came up with something, YAY! :D

 

Make a Best of Celine album with 16 tracks, but you cannot use any songs that were released as singles. 

 

 

Here's mine:

 

USA Version:

 

1. Have a Heart

2. With This Tear

3. Refuse to Dance

4. I Love You

5. Us

6. Then You Look At Me

7. I Surrender

8. Reveal

9. I Remember LA

10. Declaration of Love

11. Sorry For Love

12. Seduces Me

13. The Greatest Reward

14. If We Could Start Over

15. Fly

16. The Colour of My Love

 

Well that makes it quite interesting! LOL Here's my list:

 

1) I Feel Too Much

2) I Love You, Goodbye

3) Halfway To Heaven

4) Refuse To Dance

5) Everybody's Talkin' My Baby Down

6) Make You Happy

7) I Don't Know

8) Miles To Go (Before I Sleep)

9) Just A Little Bit Of Love

10) Then You Look At Me

11) If Walls Could Talk

12) Right In Front Of You

13) Ten Days

14) Naked

15) Reveal

16) Ain't Gonna Look The Other Way

 

B)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...