Koolan Posted September 21, 2006 at 12:19 AM Posted September 21, 2006 at 12:19 AM you should be in charge of the charts section of celinedion.com Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
max24 Posted October 19, 2006 at 10:06 PM Author Posted October 19, 2006 at 10:06 PM I have just finished Celine Dion singles discography - all in one site. You can find it here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celine_Dion_singles_discography Quote
OnlyCeline Posted October 20, 2006 at 12:01 AM Posted October 20, 2006 at 12:01 AM Well Done! Thank You! Quote http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/9860/ggxz9.jpg
max24 Posted October 23, 2006 at 08:57 PM Author Posted October 23, 2006 at 08:57 PM (edited) All details about Celine Dion ALBUMS discography are here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celine_Dion_albums_discography enjoy Edited October 23, 2006 at 08:58 PM by max24 Quote
max24 Posted November 18, 2006 at 11:58 AM Author Posted November 18, 2006 at 11:58 AM For the last 7 months I've created many pages about Celine on Wikipedia. Now I can say that she has joined other artists who have their good Wikipedia pages about singles, albums etc. Here are links to the main pages: Celine Dion albums discographyCeline Dion singles discographyList of Celine Dion concert toursCeline Dion videography One more thing is still missing: pages about singles between 1996-2004. Right now I'm a little bit tired and bored with all this Wikipedia stuff, so I'm taking a break. I have a boyfriend and I want to spend more time with him And because of my normal daily job, there's not much time left. So enjoy the Wikipedia pages, correct or add things which should be corrected or added I want to thank all of you who helped me on this forum with many informations. Quote
max24 Posted December 18, 2006 at 12:40 PM Author Posted December 18, 2006 at 12:40 PM I've just finished last wikipedia pages about singles. Here is the link to the main page. Enjoy PS. Now all infos about Celine can be found in Wikipedia: Biography, Albums, Singles, VHS/DVDs, Tours and Awards. Celine rules Quote
Bellamy Posted December 18, 2006 at 01:11 PM Posted December 18, 2006 at 01:11 PM Very good job. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Esty Posted December 18, 2006 at 03:07 PM Posted December 18, 2006 at 03:07 PM Awesome! A really good job! Quote
smw Posted December 19, 2006 at 01:12 AM Posted December 19, 2006 at 01:12 AM All of us fans really appreciate all the hard work you put into it! Thanks. Quote
Moleque20 Posted December 20, 2006 at 06:01 PM Posted December 20, 2006 at 06:01 PM thanx a lot dude. very useful job Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
Krys Posted December 20, 2006 at 06:02 PM Posted December 20, 2006 at 06:02 PM love the whole thing. thanks a million Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.