Jump to content

My Top 10 Sexiest Women List


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

1/ CELINE (OBVIOUSLY)

 

2/ NEVE CAMBELL(FROM THE SCREAM MOVIES)

 

3/ KATHY(FROM HERE)

 

4/ KATE WINSLET(MISS TITANIC)

 

5/ CONNIE(THE MAIN LADY OFF HOLBY CITY THAT NONE OF YOU WILL KNOW)

 

6/ SHARLEEN(TEXAS)

 

7/ MISS BERRY(NICE IN A CAT SUIT)

 

8/ MICHELLE PHIEFER(CANT SPELL ANOTHER CAT SUIT OWNER)

 

9/ JORDAN(THE ONE WITH THE BIG KNOCKERS)

 

10/ ME ME ME ME ME ME ME :whistling:

 

 

 

oh and BILLY PIPER(MISS DOCTOR WHO MMM)

Edited by mazceline
http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted
1/  CELINE (OBVIOUSLY)

 

2/  NEVE CAMBELL(FROM THE SCREAM MOVIES)

 

3/  KATHY(FROM HERE)

 

4/  KATE WINSLET(MISS TITANIC)

 

5/ CONNIE(THE MAIN LADY OFF HOLBY CITY THAT NONE OF YOU WILL KNOW)

 

6/  SHARLEEN(TEXAS)

 

7/  MISS BERRY(NICE IN A CAT SUIT)

 

8/  MICHELLE PHIEFER(CANT SPELL ANOTHER CAT SUIT OWNER)

 

9/  JORDAN(THE ONE WITH THE BIG KNOCKERS)

 

10/ ME ME ME ME ME ME ME  :whistling:

 

 

 

oh and BILLY PIPER(MISS DOCTOR WHO MMM)

 

Aw :D How do you know that I`m sexy though Maz? Do you know what I look like?

Music Is Life...Live It

You are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot

"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney

Posted
1/  CELINE (OBVIOUSLY)

 

2/  NEVE CAMBELL(FROM THE SCREAM MOVIES)

 

3/  KATHY(FROM HERE)

 

4/   KATE WINSLET(MISS TITANIC)

 

5/ CONNIE(THE MAIN LADY OFF HOLBY CITY THAT NONE OF YOU WILL KNOW)

 

6/  SHARLEEN(TEXAS)

 

7/  MISS BERRY(NICE IN A CAT SUIT)

 

8/  MICHELLE PHIEFER(CANT SPELL ANOTHER CAT SUIT OWNER)

 

9/  JORDAN(THE ONE WITH THE BIG KNOCKERS)

 

10/ ME ME ME ME ME ME ME  :whistling:

 

 

 

oh and BILLY PIPER(MISS DOCTOR WHO MMM)

 

Aw :D How do you know that I`m sexy though Maz? Do you know what I look like?

 

 

cause ive seen ya pictures here, thats why :in_love: :in_love:

http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted
:hmm: Sounds like Marie and Kathy have a little flirting thing going on here!! :msn-wink:

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg

Posted
mmm maybe, but my heart is else where
http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted
Hey Kathyc25, can we see a photo of you in this thread? (This has made me curious :)  )

 

Here`s one..but its kinda old...I`ll post a better one in the forum later

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/8062/meov2.jpg

Music Is Life...Live It

You are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot

"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney

Posted (edited)

jennifer lopez :w00t:

jennifer aniston

nicole kidman

michelle Pfieffer

tyra banks

shakira

mariah carey

julianne moore

paris hilton

beyonce

celine!!! :giggle: he he he :msn-wink:

Edited by celdia_5
Posted (edited)
Here`s one..but its kinda old...I`ll post a better one in the forum later

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/8062/meov2.jpg

 

hmmm... so mazceline was telling the truth.

 

you got nice eyes :msn-wink:

Edited by machan

"...and while you sleep. I will miss you"

 

http://warrensweb.bravehost.com/

Posted
Hey Kathyc25, can we see a photo of you in this thread? (This has made me curious :)  )

 

Here`s one..but its kinda old...I`ll post a better one in the forum later

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/8062/meov2.jpg

 

Oh you are a cutey! That is a naughty look you are giving us!

http://gamesnet.vo.llnwd.net/o1/gamestar/objects/117454_main.jpg

Cut Price Polaris Force

Posted
she was thinking of me in that picture i can tell ha
http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted
she was thinking of me in that picture i can tell ha

 

maybe :msn-wink:

 

Thanks for the compliments machan and babymonkey :blushing:

Music Is Life...Live It

You are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot

"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney

Posted
mmm
http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted

1) Eva Longoria

2) Jessica Alba

3) Isabelli Fontana - a model (look her up - amazing!!)

Posted (edited)

I would say:

Celine (duh)

Helen Hunt

Megan Mullenay (sorry for the spelling)

Debra Messing

and

Shakira

Ive just noticed Ive got rather odd taste in people lol. :w00t:

Edited by *kirstie*
Posted
Helen hunt thats interesting
http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted

There's a big difference between beautiful and sexy.... I know lots of beautiful women who aren't sexy and lots of not so beautiful women who are.... with that in mind here's my revised list....

 

Keira Knightley

Natalie Portman

Sarah Michelle Gellar

Virginie Ledoyen

Beatrice Dalle

Jessica Alba

Jessica Biel

Kate Winslet

Milla Jovovich

Penelope Cruz

Holly Valance

Scarlett Johanson

Elisha Cuthbert

Pamela Anderson

 

And not as beautiful who are sexy...

Gillian Anderson

Asia Argento

Fairuza Balk

Drew Barrymore

Helena Bonham Carter

Lindsey Lohan

Jodie Foster

Maggie Gyllenhaal

 

And beautiful women who aren't sexy...

Courtney Cox

Sandra Bullock

Nicole Kidman

Lisa Kudrow....

 

I could go on with all the lists... I'm not saying that any of these people are unattractive. They all are. But I don't think the ones I mentioned as not being beautiful are what would generally be thought of as conventionally beautiful... well this is all just my opinion

  • Like 1

http://gamesnet.vo.llnwd.net/o1/gamestar/objects/117454_main.jpg

Cut Price Polaris Force

Posted

Laura Branigan

Celine Dion

Mariah Carey

Whitney Houston

Gloria Estefan

Sabrina

Sonia

Sinitta

Sammy Winward

Roxanne Pallet

http://ados.free.fr/Photos/CDion220.jpg
Posted
wo! babymonkey you've really thought about this a lot lol

 

I spend my life thinking about beautiful women!!

http://gamesnet.vo.llnwd.net/o1/gamestar/objects/117454_main.jpg

Cut Price Polaris Force

Posted

Well, I'm not sure I can put a Top 10 list together, but I'm gonna try anyway. ;)

 

1. Jane Seymour

2. Jennifer Love Hewitt

3. Lauren Graham

4. Celine Dion

5. Kylie Minogue

6. Jennifer Lopez

7. Isla Fisher

8. Rachel McAdams

9. Mira Sorvino

10. Jennifer Aniston

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/ladyjane63/banners-n-headers/new-bluish-small.jpg

 

"What matters in our lives is not the prestige, the money, the prizes or the power we get or achieve. It's who we loved and who loved us. That's what it's all about." ~ Jane Seymour ~

Posted

http://friends.kz/uploads/posts/thumbs/1141622954_Sammy_WinwardApril2K6FHM1.jpg

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/artists/00005343_roxanne-pallet.jpg

http://www.80smusiclyrics.com/images/branigan.jpg

http://ados.free.fr/Photos/CDion220.jpg
Posted (edited)

Sexiest Women, According to Moi:

 

Angelina Jolie

Aishwarya Rai

Halle Berry

Jennifer Lopez

Shania Twain

Jennifer Aniston

Tyra Banks

Chalize Theron

Selma Hayak

Catherine Zeta-Jones

Scarlett Johansson

Faith Hill

Celine Dion

Jessica Biel

Jessica Alba

 

 

Sorry, I posted my top 15. I couldn't decide!

Edited by Joy
http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n28/rhymereason/dreambig.jpg
Posted
http://friends.kz/uploads/posts/thumbs/1141622954_Sammy_WinwardApril2K6FHM1.jpg

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/artists/00005343_roxanne-pallet.jpg

http://www.80smusiclyrics.com/images/branigan.jpg

 

 

 

:sick: no not jo the tramp from emmerdale :giggle:

http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted
yeah jo from emmerdale is hot
http://ados.free.fr/Photos/CDion220.jpg
Posted
katie is much nicer
http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted
i like them both the mud fight between them was hilarious jo slapping horse menoure in katies face
http://ados.free.fr/Photos/CDion220.jpg
Posted

In no particaulr order:

 

Celine

Kate Winslet

Rachel Weisz

Ana Matronic from Scissor Sisters

Debbie Harry (though she's a bit old now)

Gillian Anderson

Jennifer Aniston

Annabeth Gish (Monica from X Files)

Pink

Michelle Gomez (from Green Wing comedy series)

LIFE BEGINS WITH LOVE
  • 7 years later...
Posted

Sexy women? OK... Celine won't be on my list. Not that she's not sexy sometimes but she's more like, well, pretty and elegant. So...here they are (in no order):

 

Nicole Scherzinger

Monica Bellucci

Angelina Jolie

Cindy Crawford

Penelope Cruz

Charlize Theron

Jennifer Lopez

Shakira

Catherine Zeta Jones

Beyonce

16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
Posted

There's a big difference between beautiful and sexy.... I know lots of beautiful women who aren't sexy and lots of not so beautiful women who are....

I could say the same about men.

16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...