Jump to content

Benji and Celine!


Recommended Posts

Posted
Ditto... I didn't want him to take it anyway. :|

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx...

"Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras

Posted
Blah and Blah. :pinch:

"Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
Schwimmer turned down part of his prize, which was a year-long contract to dance in Celine Dion's Las Vegas show, in hopes of finding something better.

 

Wall, the runner-up, also turned it down.

 

"I thought about it for a while. I would waste my TV exposure by moving to Vegas for a year. You always have to be out there and keep your face fresh."

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY

Posted
Schwimmer turned down part of his prize, which was a year-long contract to dance in Celine Dion's Las Vegas show, in hopes of finding something better.

 

Wall, the runner-up, also turned it down.

 

"I thought about it for a while. I would waste my TV exposure by moving to Vegas for a year. You always have to be out there and keep your face fresh."

:shocked: so they actually offered it to Travis :o

highfive.jpg

Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below.

Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.

Posted
say what now??

I live my life like a runaway

I hide my dreams in a special place

I'm waiting here for my prince to come

To save me from the darkness...

Posted
Schwimmer turned down part of his prize, which was a year-long contract to dance in Celine Dion's Las Vegas show, in hopes of finding something better.

 

Wall, the runner-up, also turned it down.

 

"I thought about it for a while. I would waste my TV exposure by moving to Vegas for a year. You always have to be out there and keep your face fresh."

 

THERE IS NOTHING BETTER THAN CELINE DION!!!!!!! :rant: :blowup: :censored: :giljotiini: :hang:

STUPID IDIOT!

New Signature Coming Soon!

Posted
he is a looser!!!! hehe no comments.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif

"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moi

It's always possible to change!

Vive le Québec

"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,
Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, les
instants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."

Posted
what a waste! nothing's better than Celine's show at the moment. its their funeral anyways
Posted

Exactly, they're the ones who are missing out.. Having performed for Celine's show for all these years will look very good on their resumé. I'm sure all the dancers will get great jobs after the show has ended..

 

Now the SYTYCD contestants can rely on having performed [only] on that show..

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY

Posted
a swing dance, that would be awsome seeing celine and benji do that
Posted

whos knows why they don't want it

maybe just ;personal things or so

but they do lose their oppotunity though

 

talk about dancer, do u remember on the opening night CBS special the dancer call Candy.. she's no longer in the show... wonder why.... hahaha

Courage don't you dare fail me now!

post-129-1267909378_thumb.jpgpost-129-1303908160_thumb.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...