kdw123 Posted September 14, 2006 at 01:17 AM Posted September 14, 2006 at 01:17 AM With his attitude, I'm glad he will not be in the show. Quote
Clari Posted September 14, 2006 at 10:32 AM Posted September 14, 2006 at 10:32 AM Ditto... I didn't want him to take it anyway. :| Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
nano Posted September 14, 2006 at 10:58 AM Posted September 14, 2006 at 10:58 AM Blah and Blah. Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
CSCfan Posted October 12, 2006 at 05:46 PM Posted October 12, 2006 at 05:46 PM Schwimmer turned down part of his prize, which was a year-long contract to dance in Celine Dion's Las Vegas show, in hopes of finding something better. Wall, the runner-up, also turned it down. "I thought about it for a while. I would waste my TV exposure by moving to Vegas for a year. You always have to be out there and keep your face fresh." [source] Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Koolan Posted October 12, 2006 at 06:35 PM Posted October 12, 2006 at 06:35 PM Schwimmer turned down part of his prize, which was a year-long contract to dance in Celine Dion's Las Vegas show, in hopes of finding something better. Wall, the runner-up, also turned it down. "I thought about it for a while. I would waste my TV exposure by moving to Vegas for a year. You always have to be out there and keep your face fresh." [source]<{POST_SNAPBACK}> so they actually offered it to Travis Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Tal Posted October 12, 2006 at 07:03 PM Posted October 12, 2006 at 07:03 PM say what now?? Quote I live my life like a runawayI hide my dreams in a special placeI'm waiting here for my prince to comeTo save me from the darkness...
remykyes Posted October 12, 2006 at 07:29 PM Posted October 12, 2006 at 07:29 PM Schwimmer turned down part of his prize, which was a year-long contract to dance in Celine Dion's Las Vegas show, in hopes of finding something better. Wall, the runner-up, also turned it down. "I thought about it for a while. I would waste my TV exposure by moving to Vegas for a year. You always have to be out there and keep your face fresh." [source]<{POST_SNAPBACK}> THERE IS NOTHING BETTER THAN CELINE DION!!!!!!! STUPID IDIOT! Quote New Signature Coming Soon!
Frida Posted October 12, 2006 at 08:27 PM Posted October 12, 2006 at 08:27 PM hmm Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
tativale Posted October 13, 2006 at 01:02 AM Posted October 13, 2006 at 01:02 AM he is a looser!!!! hehe no comments. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
Krys Posted October 13, 2006 at 05:36 AM Posted October 13, 2006 at 05:36 AM what a waste! nothing's better than Celine's show at the moment. its their funeral anyways Quote
CSCfan Posted October 13, 2006 at 09:47 AM Posted October 13, 2006 at 09:47 AM Exactly, they're the ones who are missing out.. Having performed for Celine's show for all these years will look very good on their resumé. I'm sure all the dancers will get great jobs after the show has ended.. Now the SYTYCD contestants can rely on having performed [only] on that show.. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
newyorksnl15 Posted October 15, 2006 at 02:17 AM Posted October 15, 2006 at 02:17 AM a swing dance, that would be awsome seeing celine and benji do that Quote
celinefanonline Posted October 15, 2006 at 02:27 AM Posted October 15, 2006 at 02:27 AM whos knows why they don't want itmaybe just ;personal things or sobut they do lose their oppotunity though talk about dancer, do u remember on the opening night CBS special the dancer call Candy.. she's no longer in the show... wonder why.... hahaha Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.