kathyc25 Posted September 27, 2006 at 02:50 PM Posted September 27, 2006 at 02:50 PM H - HOT Quote Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
nico robin Posted September 28, 2006 at 02:29 AM Posted September 28, 2006 at 02:29 AM Increiblemente hermosa!!!!!! Quote http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
WendyB Posted September 28, 2006 at 11:50 AM Posted September 28, 2006 at 11:50 AM Jazzy (well she was on Summertime ) Quote
kathyc25 Posted September 28, 2006 at 02:55 PM Posted September 28, 2006 at 02:55 PM K....um Kinetic? lol Quote Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
lauracd Posted September 28, 2006 at 05:06 PM Posted September 28, 2006 at 05:06 PM L it's for Lovely! Quote
celinedrop Posted September 28, 2006 at 09:08 PM Posted September 28, 2006 at 09:08 PM More than perfect Quote **How did you know that I would play the part?I must have I made it clear right from the start**
kathyc25 Posted September 29, 2006 at 01:01 PM Posted September 29, 2006 at 01:01 PM N - Nifty Quote Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
lauracd Posted September 29, 2006 at 02:47 PM Posted September 29, 2006 at 02:47 PM P is for Passionate! Quote
celinedrop Posted September 29, 2006 at 09:07 PM Posted September 29, 2006 at 09:07 PM (edited) Queen of music Edited September 29, 2006 at 09:08 PM by celinedrop Quote **How did you know that I would play the part?I must have I made it clear right from the start**
nico robin Posted October 1, 2006 at 12:37 AM Posted October 1, 2006 at 12:37 AM Rocks!! Celine rocks!! Quote http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
celinedionsfan Posted October 1, 2006 at 12:48 AM Posted October 1, 2006 at 12:48 AM Simply the best! Quote http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
nico robin Posted October 1, 2006 at 12:55 AM Posted October 1, 2006 at 12:55 AM The greatest woman in the whole world Quote http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
celinedrop Posted October 1, 2006 at 05:35 AM Posted October 1, 2006 at 05:35 AM Unforgettable Quote **How did you know that I would play the part?I must have I made it clear right from the start**
lauracd Posted October 2, 2006 at 03:26 PM Posted October 2, 2006 at 03:26 PM (edited) W is for Wonderful! Edited October 2, 2006 at 03:27 PM by lauracd Quote
nico robin Posted October 4, 2006 at 03:53 AM Posted October 4, 2006 at 03:53 AM Xpectacular woman Quote http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
WendyB Posted October 4, 2006 at 12:04 PM Posted October 4, 2006 at 12:04 PM Young (and beautiful) Quote
kathyc25 Posted October 4, 2006 at 01:49 PM Posted October 4, 2006 at 01:49 PM Z-zaney! Quote Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
patroclo88 Posted October 4, 2006 at 07:02 PM Posted October 4, 2006 at 07:02 PM I is for INCOMMENSURABLE!! Quote http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/4610/willgrace8x2324finale19nu9.jpghttp://img511.imageshack.us/img511/4788/about01kv9.jpg
kathyc25 Posted October 4, 2006 at 08:33 PM Posted October 4, 2006 at 08:33 PM I? Don`t you mean A patroclo? A - Astounding Quote Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
patroclo88 Posted October 6, 2006 at 06:57 PM Posted October 6, 2006 at 06:57 PM Why A? incommensurable adjective 1 incommensurable not having a common factor 2 incommensurable impossible to measure or compare in value or size or excellence Quote http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/4610/willgrace8x2324finale19nu9.jpghttp://img511.imageshack.us/img511/4788/about01kv9.jpg
Elaine Posted October 6, 2006 at 11:57 PM Posted October 6, 2006 at 11:57 PM B for .... Belle! It's becoming difficult! Quote http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/1352/opo3.jpg
celinedrop Posted October 7, 2006 at 02:28 AM Posted October 7, 2006 at 02:28 AM (edited) Charismatic Edited October 7, 2006 at 02:28 AM by celinedrop Quote **How did you know that I would play the part?I must have I made it clear right from the start**
songbird Posted October 7, 2006 at 05:00 PM Posted October 7, 2006 at 05:00 PM Et puis un jour...One of the best songs ever recorded by Celine Quote Celine Challenge :: Over 10.000 beautiful pictures of our diva! http://celinedion.evonet.ro/coppermine/
lauracd Posted October 7, 2006 at 05:07 PM Posted October 7, 2006 at 05:07 PM F is for Forever.....and a day Celine! Quote
Obst Posted October 7, 2006 at 07:36 PM Posted October 7, 2006 at 07:36 PM G for Glorious (performances on the stage) Quote http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee107/lotr_mondragon/00000000000002406360-300x300_72dpi_.jpg
alextrusca Posted October 7, 2006 at 07:56 PM Posted October 7, 2006 at 07:56 PM H is for HOT sexy mommah and "Here There & Everywhere". Quote
patroclo88 Posted October 7, 2006 at 07:57 PM Posted October 7, 2006 at 07:57 PM A amazing... Quote http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/4610/willgrace8x2324finale19nu9.jpghttp://img511.imageshack.us/img511/4788/about01kv9.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.