AbbySciuto22 Posted October 25, 2009 at 03:50 PM Posted October 25, 2009 at 03:50 PM ERThe X-filesThe Golden GirlsInuYashaLaw & Order: Special Victims UnitUgly Betty90210NCISNCIS: Los AngelesFamily GuyAmerican DadThe Cleveland ShowCharmediCarlyFull HouseRosannePeach GirlFrasierWho's The Boss? I really don't have much of a life Quote http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b340/DrNeelaRasgotra/NCIS/AMsig.png
I Love You Posted October 25, 2009 at 08:41 PM Posted October 25, 2009 at 08:41 PM The Mary Tyler Moore Show. The Dick Van Dyck Show. I Love Lucy. The Jeffersons. The Carol Burnett Show. Gilligan's Island. Mission Impossible. Are You Being Served. Keeping Up Appearances. Fawlty Towers. Rocky and Bullwinkle Show. The Flintstones. The Muppet Show. Bless Me Father. Last of The Summer Wine. Waiting For God. As Time Goes By. The Beverly Hillbillies. The Jack Benny Program. The George Burns and Gracie Allen Show. The Nanny. Saved By The Bell. I had a Crush on Zach. Full House. Reba. Glee. Quote
Ray Posted October 25, 2009 at 08:59 PM Posted October 25, 2009 at 08:59 PM 80's: DynastyNorth & South 90's: Beverly Hills 90210 00's:Will & Grace now:EastendersGooische VrouwenWaterloo Road Quote Céline Dion Mariah Carey Madonna Lara Fabian Debbie Gibson Wilson Phillips Linda Eder Tina Arena Martika
destin139 Posted October 25, 2009 at 11:25 PM Posted October 25, 2009 at 11:25 PM FriendsNeighboursStargate SG1Vicar Of DibleyEllenOprahTop GearJudge John DeedStrictly Come Dancing I guess there are more but those are my favourites! Ok so I'm adding a couple more and taking a couple out SanctuaryX Factor Quote http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww171/destin139/Celine2.jpg
I Love You Posted October 25, 2009 at 11:29 PM Posted October 25, 2009 at 11:29 PM Oh I Forgot Gilmore Girls and The Office. Quote
Charlie92 Posted October 27, 2009 at 07:04 PM Posted October 27, 2009 at 07:04 PM Two and a half men, Everyone loves Raymond, Friends, SGC2C, Top Gear, Anthony Bourdain No Reservations, Takeshi's Castle Quote
Filine Posted October 27, 2009 at 11:55 PM Posted October 27, 2009 at 11:55 PM Grey's AnatomyLostDesperate HousewivesBonesArmy WivesMcLeod's Daughters Quote http://www.celinedion.nl/pics/cindy/bannerza.jpg"They call my home the land of snow, Canadian cold front movin' in"
whineupemily Posted October 30, 2009 at 06:38 PM Posted October 30, 2009 at 06:38 PM KAY ummm they would be: Nip/TuckCSI: MiamiBewitchedRoseanneThe Cosby ShowThe Ellen DeGeneres ShowDr. Phil 90210 (new and old)True BloodFringeScare TacticsGhost WhispererThe Carol Burnett Show (HUGE FAVOURITE)The Andy Griffith ShowProject Runway (WOOOT!) "One day you're in .. and the next day, YOU'RE OUT" :P :P Quote
I Love You Posted October 30, 2009 at 06:44 PM Posted October 30, 2009 at 06:44 PM Also Amazing Race. P.S. I got to see Carol Burnett Live last month she is so funny and quick. Quote
kermitdafrog Posted November 8, 2010 at 02:11 AM Posted November 8, 2010 at 02:11 AM The Office, and Desperate Housewives are both soooo funny. Quote It's not easy being green.
I Love You Posted November 8, 2010 at 04:49 AM Posted November 8, 2010 at 04:49 AM Also Modern Family, and 19 kids and counting. Antiques Roadshow, and Dog The Bounty Hunter. gLee, is out on my list. Quote
ddmone99 Posted November 11, 2010 at 02:33 AM Posted November 11, 2010 at 02:33 AM (edited) Remember, I'm only 11 so don't make fun! I like Hannah Montana, Wizards of Waverly Place, and my all time favorite show is Shake It Up! But I like the Real Housewives of Atlanta, New Jersey, Beverly Hills, and Orange County! And I'm a HUGE America's Next Top Model Fan! I've seen every episode about 20 times! Edited November 11, 2010 at 02:35 AM by ddmone99 Quote You'll never see the courage i know. It's colours richness won't appear within your view. I'll never glow the way that you glow. Your presence dominates the judgements made on you. But as the scenery grows, I see in different lights. The shades and shadow undulate in my perception. My feelings swell and strech, I see from greater heights. I understand what I am still too proud to mention to you. You'll say you understand. But you don't understand. You'll say you'd never give up seeing eye to eye. But never is a promise and you can't afford to lie. You'll never touch the things that I hold. The skin of my emotions lies beneath my own. You'll never feel the heat of this soul. My fever burns me deeper than I've ever shown. But as the scenery grows, I see in different lights. The shades and shadows undulate in my perception. My feelings swell and strech, I see from greater heights. I realize what i am now too smart to mention to you. You'll say you understand. You'll never understand. I'll say I'll never wake up knowing how or why. I don't know what to believe in. You don't know who I am. You'll say I need appeasing when i start to cry. But never is a promise and I'll never need a lie. Never Is A Promise-Fiona Apple
apollo28 Posted November 11, 2010 at 02:46 AM Posted November 11, 2010 at 02:46 AM I like entourage, two and half men and glee Quote
I Surrender Posted November 14, 2010 at 04:20 PM Posted November 14, 2010 at 04:20 PM 24grey's anatomye.r.the good wifeugly bettydesperate housewivesso you think you can dancethe mentalistlaw & order svubrothers & sistersgleemcleod's daughtersextreme home makeovermediumghost whisperercold casecriminal intentbonescsi Quote http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove-1.jpg http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Anastacia%20div/defeated.png http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove1-kopie-1.jpgGoodbye's Are Not Forever, Goodbye's Are Not The End, They Simply Mean I'll Miss You, Till We Meet Again -xxx-[/b]If You Don't Stand For Something, You'll Fall For Anything !!~ Make A Difference, Think Pink ~ --> Click For Free Mammograms <--
CELINE MARIE Posted November 14, 2010 at 04:51 PM Posted November 14, 2010 at 04:51 PM there are so many .... Married... with Children North and South X FilesDynastyALF3rd Rock from the Sun Prison Break The Amazing Race-great!Project RunwayQueer as folk UsAllo Allo Sex and the CityI also like old Argentinian, Colombian etc. soap operas for example:Yo soy Betty,la fea,Rosalinda, María la del Barrio Quote
Nmj Posted November 14, 2010 at 06:15 PM Posted November 14, 2010 at 06:15 PM new... i like two and a half men, and the big band theory old... According to Jim, Raymond, George Lopez, The Nanny, Family Matters, Step by Step. Quote
samart Posted November 14, 2010 at 06:53 PM Posted November 14, 2010 at 06:53 PM FriendsBrothers & sistersHow I met your mother (mostly the first 4 seasons)GleeLostThe vampire diariesCougar townCommunityWill & GraceLife as we know it Quote
CelineAndRene Posted November 21, 2010 at 12:54 AM Posted November 21, 2010 at 12:54 AM (edited) I'm quite the TV junkie myself and collect lots of seasons.. CharmedGhost WhispererSupernaturalBuffy The Vampire SlayerRoseanneWill & GraceBonesDark AngelDesperate HousewivesAngelDollhouseAliasReba Favorite Anime Shows: Super GALS!Love HinaNegimaChobits Favorite Movies: BodygaurdTitanic Mean GirlsHarry Potter ...And that's just to name a few Edited November 21, 2010 at 12:58 AM by CelineAndRene Quote "...It's the circle of life. You gotta look forward. Two days during the year there's nothing you can do about: yesterday and tomorrow. Today is a great day." - Celine Dion, People.
CelineDionFan710 Posted November 21, 2010 at 01:27 AM Posted November 21, 2010 at 01:27 AM What are mind??? law and order: svuCSI:NYCSI"Miami.the biggest losergreys anatonyprivate pratcice Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
RLAAMJR. Posted November 21, 2010 at 01:34 PM Posted November 21, 2010 at 01:34 PM Willing Willie Quote
RuiSanches Posted November 23, 2010 at 02:49 AM Posted November 23, 2010 at 02:49 AM My all time favorites are Six Feet Under, Brothers and Sisters, Ally McBeal and Sex and the city(yes, don't throw rocks at me lol).Now I'm watching Everybody hates Chris, still on season three, but I found it really funny. Quote
RLAAMJR. Posted November 23, 2010 at 08:09 AM Posted November 23, 2010 at 08:09 AM the legend of bruce lee Quote
ddmone99 Posted November 23, 2010 at 10:55 PM Posted November 23, 2010 at 10:55 PM I checked out Pretty Little Liars today. It was AWESOME! I'm not telling my mum that I watched it though, she'd FREAK!!!! I also like The King of Queens. Quote You'll never see the courage i know. It's colours richness won't appear within your view. I'll never glow the way that you glow. Your presence dominates the judgements made on you. But as the scenery grows, I see in different lights. The shades and shadow undulate in my perception. My feelings swell and strech, I see from greater heights. I understand what I am still too proud to mention to you. You'll say you understand. But you don't understand. You'll say you'd never give up seeing eye to eye. But never is a promise and you can't afford to lie. You'll never touch the things that I hold. The skin of my emotions lies beneath my own. You'll never feel the heat of this soul. My fever burns me deeper than I've ever shown. But as the scenery grows, I see in different lights. The shades and shadows undulate in my perception. My feelings swell and strech, I see from greater heights. I realize what i am now too smart to mention to you. You'll say you understand. You'll never understand. I'll say I'll never wake up knowing how or why. I don't know what to believe in. You don't know who I am. You'll say I need appeasing when i start to cry. But never is a promise and I'll never need a lie. Never Is A Promise-Fiona Apple
RLAAMJR. Posted November 30, 2010 at 08:46 AM Posted November 30, 2010 at 08:46 AM I also like The nanny Quote
Celinechick Posted December 1, 2010 at 12:42 AM Posted December 1, 2010 at 12:42 AM I LOOOOOOOOOVE Jenifer Love Hewit in" The Ghost Whisperer"!!!!! Quote March 26, 2011Team Dion http://jesslambofgod.blogspot.com/
ddmone99 Posted January 13, 2011 at 01:03 AM Posted January 13, 2011 at 01:03 AM (edited) I checked out Pretty Little Liars today. It was AWESOME! I'm not telling my mum that I watched it though, she'd FREAK!!!! I also like The King of Queens.I've changed! Now I LLLOOOVVVVEEE Pretty Little Liars!!! It's my new favourite show! My step-dad never says the name right. He either calls it I'm a Liar or I Love Liars. I think he does that purposely. But now my mum knows that I watch it and she allows me after I lectured her that the shows I watch with her and my step-dad are way worse then Pretty Little Liars. But my friend watches it now too! Pretty Little Liars and Shake It Up are the only shows I'll even watch anymore! Edited January 13, 2011 at 01:04 AM by ddmone99 Quote You'll never see the courage i know. It's colours richness won't appear within your view. I'll never glow the way that you glow. Your presence dominates the judgements made on you. But as the scenery grows, I see in different lights. The shades and shadow undulate in my perception. My feelings swell and strech, I see from greater heights. I understand what I am still too proud to mention to you. You'll say you understand. But you don't understand. You'll say you'd never give up seeing eye to eye. But never is a promise and you can't afford to lie. You'll never touch the things that I hold. The skin of my emotions lies beneath my own. You'll never feel the heat of this soul. My fever burns me deeper than I've ever shown. But as the scenery grows, I see in different lights. The shades and shadows undulate in my perception. My feelings swell and strech, I see from greater heights. I realize what i am now too smart to mention to you. You'll say you understand. You'll never understand. I'll say I'll never wake up knowing how or why. I don't know what to believe in. You don't know who I am. You'll say I need appeasing when i start to cry. But never is a promise and I'll never need a lie. Never Is A Promise-Fiona Apple
RLAAMJR. Posted January 14, 2011 at 12:36 AM Posted January 14, 2011 at 12:36 AM Uncanny X-Men: The Animated Series Quote
Céline74 Posted January 14, 2011 at 11:08 AM Posted January 14, 2011 at 11:08 AM Nip/Tuck - Sex & The City- Will & Grace are my all time favourites! Quote http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/zz298/virgo17th/Sam%20and%20Me/Senzatitolo-1-1.jpg
duri Posted January 14, 2011 at 04:33 PM Posted January 14, 2011 at 04:33 PM I like french series Alice Nevers, Clara Sheller and sometimes I was watching also Julie Lescaut all taking place in Paris, my favuorite city. And of course Sex and The City-it´s nb.1. Quote http://www.supermusic.sk/obrazky/80543_Celine%209.jpg
CelineDork14 Posted January 17, 2011 at 05:30 PM Posted January 17, 2011 at 05:30 PM THE NANNY!!!!!!XD...Im addicted to that show Home ImprovementMalcom in the MiddleMarried with ChildrenBuffy the Vampire SlayerCharmedSouth ParkEllen........and much more...I love TV Quote The Greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to Love and be Loved in return.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.