amin27cd Posted June 29, 2006 at 12:28 PM Posted June 29, 2006 at 12:28 PM i used to play piano when i was 18. but i have a plan to start it again after finishing my study. Quote celine is celine
disadiva Posted June 29, 2006 at 03:17 PM Posted June 29, 2006 at 03:17 PM My Voice. I have a rare voice and range and i´m singin in a choir.Instrument-Lyric Colouratura Soprano. Quote http://i46.tinypic.com/2nvtcpl.jpg
traceline Posted June 29, 2006 at 04:15 PM Posted June 29, 2006 at 04:15 PM me piano since i was 10 years old,and flute since 12 Quote
catwomanrrr Posted June 30, 2006 at 12:21 AM Posted June 30, 2006 at 12:21 AM (edited) I play the xylophone and the piano and THE TRIANGLE! Edited June 30, 2006 at 12:22 AM by Joy Quote http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n28/rhymereason/dreambig.jpg
angel_christ Posted June 30, 2006 at 08:50 AM Posted June 30, 2006 at 08:50 AM Piano since 7 and violin since 11. Especially interested in classical musics. Chopin and Beethven are my favourites. Quote http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j147/angel_christ/TakingChancesSiggy.jpg Click Below to visitAngel Christ's deviantART Gallery
traceline Posted June 30, 2006 at 10:08 AM Posted June 30, 2006 at 10:08 AM today i will record with my mp3,the songs that i play with my piano,and i will share here:) Quote
mazceline Posted June 30, 2006 at 10:37 AM Posted June 30, 2006 at 10:37 AM i like playing full stop Quote http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
traceline Posted July 1, 2006 at 07:19 AM Posted July 1, 2006 at 07:19 AM hi i was recording with my mp3 when i was playing piano yesterday the quality is not very high but well i record it,my favourite songs. --->http://rapidshare.de/files/24620308/mypiano.wav.html Quote
catwomanrrr Posted July 1, 2006 at 07:25 AM Posted July 1, 2006 at 07:25 AM hi i was recording with my mp3 when i was playing piano yesterday the quality is not very high but well i record it,my favourite songs. --->http://rapidshare.de/files/24620308/mypiano.wav.html<{POST_SNAPBACK}> What are the titles of these musical pieces? Quote http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n28/rhymereason/dreambig.jpg
traceline Posted July 1, 2006 at 07:35 AM Posted July 1, 2006 at 07:35 AM Oh the pieces are IN MAY,its rare this one Pequeño vals,Du liegst mir im herzen i really dont understand that lolz Quote
celinerific Posted July 1, 2006 at 03:15 PM Posted July 1, 2006 at 03:15 PM I play the violin.. But I'd LOVE to learn the piano. Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
winforlife Posted July 1, 2006 at 08:41 PM Posted July 1, 2006 at 08:41 PM Been playing the piano since 7 and the french horn since 17. When Stars Wars was popular, I would love to play the theme song on the horn Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v119/LKlafter1/1367035680_small.jpg
catwomanrrr Posted July 1, 2006 at 09:37 PM Posted July 1, 2006 at 09:37 PM Everybody loves the piano Quote http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n28/rhymereason/dreambig.jpg
celinerific Posted July 2, 2006 at 01:36 AM Posted July 2, 2006 at 01:36 AM (edited) It's true! One because it's beautiful, and two because Celine plays it! And she's all "Ptchu ptchu!" on the piano. Edited July 2, 2006 at 01:37 AM by celines_daughter Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Koolan Posted July 2, 2006 at 03:32 AM Author Posted July 2, 2006 at 03:32 AM I used to play the recorder during grade school. The piano is the next instrument to learn. It's easier now than ever to learn the piano Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
celinerific Posted July 2, 2006 at 03:35 AM Posted July 2, 2006 at 03:35 AM If you learn from Celine, you can be like her and go "Ptchu ptchu!!" Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
nagyorsi Posted July 5, 2006 at 12:12 PM Posted July 5, 2006 at 12:12 PM I'm playing violin since I was 7. It means for 21 years... Quote
mazceline Posted July 5, 2006 at 12:15 PM Posted July 5, 2006 at 12:15 PM i played guitar when i was at school, something i wish id kept up, i would not be able to play well now though Quote http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
celinerific Posted July 6, 2006 at 01:46 AM Posted July 6, 2006 at 01:46 AM And Celine's still all "Ptchu ptchu!!" Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Browneyes Posted July 6, 2006 at 07:17 PM Posted July 6, 2006 at 07:17 PM i like to sing...and i would like to play the guitar or the piano... Quote Laura Stoica Official Website
Krys Posted July 8, 2006 at 06:23 AM Posted July 8, 2006 at 06:23 AM i used to learn piano. stopped playing ages ago. i wanna learn violin now that i'm bored of piano Quote
je t'aime Posted October 9, 2006 at 02:14 AM Posted October 9, 2006 at 02:14 AM I don't play any, but I'd like to learn the piano. Quote http://www.tedmills.com/images/celinemonkeyass.jpg
Love, Posted October 9, 2006 at 06:14 AM Posted October 9, 2006 at 06:14 AM I like to bang on the piano and toot on the trumpet. Quote
Dawn26 Posted October 9, 2006 at 08:25 AM Posted October 9, 2006 at 08:25 AM Guitar since 3 years, I have a very good personal teacher and I've learned a lot of thing with him! I love it!! I'd like to learn piano too. Quote http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/4708/copiederc1hw7.jpg "This is the first day of my lifeI'm glad I didn't die before I met youNow I don't care, I could go anywhere with youAnd I'd probably be happy"
Rania Posted October 9, 2006 at 10:44 PM Posted October 9, 2006 at 10:44 PM I play the soprano pipe and flute. although I 've stopped taking lessons ages ago I still play them a lot, especially my flute. Taking lessons again for flute is on top of my list "things to do after studies". Take care and have always fun. and remember, there is not better time than the present so if you really want something do it now! Quote "...and you say you see, when you look at me, the reason you love life so...!!" "Love doesn't ask why, it speaks from the heart and never explains..." http://www.harpercollins.com/harperimages/author/19742.jpg
kathyc25 Posted October 11, 2006 at 01:23 PM Posted October 11, 2006 at 01:23 PM My voice is my "main instrument", but I also play the acoustic guitar, piano, and alto sax. I would love to learn the flute and drums. Quote Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
nico robin Posted October 12, 2006 at 03:49 AM Posted October 12, 2006 at 03:49 AM i don't play any...but i'd love to learn to play piano and guitar Quote http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
VKR Posted October 12, 2006 at 10:32 AM Posted October 12, 2006 at 10:32 AM Hi guys ! I play saxophone and I love it !!! I love when I play Celine Dion songs... it sounds amazing !!! Quote
SarahJB5 Posted October 12, 2006 at 11:22 AM Posted October 12, 2006 at 11:22 AM I played the violin long ago. I still have one and really should take some lessons. I would love to accompany Celine during TLYM one day, yeah right! A girl can dream...lol Quote I'm a twin mommy just like Celine!Sophia and Anthony arrived on December 28, 2010 http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/SarahJB5/asblockssmaller.jpg
je t'aime Posted December 31, 2006 at 05:29 AM Posted December 31, 2006 at 05:29 AM I don't play any instruments, but I really want to play the piano. Quote http://www.tedmills.com/images/celinemonkeyass.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.