johndu68 Posted July 24, 2006 at 08:08 AM Posted July 24, 2006 at 08:08 AM Me, I love this song, it's my favorit on the album "One Heart" Quote
celinesounds Posted July 24, 2006 at 10:25 AM Posted July 24, 2006 at 10:25 AM I just love the song, my favourite is......all of them OH is the album that I was expecting since 1998 Quote #FREEJAVITO
smw Posted July 24, 2006 at 08:17 PM Posted July 24, 2006 at 08:17 PM WOW! You took the words of my mounth! You're so right about the album!And IDAN is such the most amazing uptempo song of her... definitly on the wrong album... <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Yes! I wish they took more time and released "IDAN" on a worthy album with strong songs like her previous albums. I just have so many problems with One Heart. I think the concept was a good one, but it was just NOT Celine's style. Quote
George Woodson Posted July 24, 2006 at 10:40 PM Posted July 24, 2006 at 10:40 PM I like the positive theme of Faith, it is a very upbeat song Quote
Nando Férri Posted July 24, 2006 at 10:47 PM Posted July 24, 2006 at 10:47 PM Yes! I wish they took more time and released "IDAN" on a worthy album with strong songs like her previous albums. I just have so many problems with One Heart. I think the concept was a good one, but it was just NOT Celine's style. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>You know, I agree with you again. The concept is good but there's something here that is a BIG problem to me: In almost all songs Celine just surrender to the pop, and didn't make pop surrenders to her powerful voice. Do you know what a mean? Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
smw Posted July 25, 2006 at 03:15 AM Posted July 25, 2006 at 03:15 AM You know, I agree with you again. The concept is good but there's something here that is a BIG problem to me: In almost all songs Celine just surrender to the pop, and didn't make pop surrenders to her powerful voice. Do you know what a mean?<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Absolutely!!! I couldn't agree more. She was just trying to fit into this pop craze that was so much below her vocal strength...and from that, she just didn't showcase her voice to the capacity it's capable of! And the outcome is something that just is an average pop album rather than an untouchable phenomenon like it had the potential to be. Quote
Nando Férri Posted July 25, 2006 at 03:45 AM Posted July 25, 2006 at 03:45 AM Absolutely!!! I couldn't agree more. She was just trying to fit into this pop craze that was so much below her vocal strength...and from that, she just didn't showcase her voice to the capacity it's capable of! And the outcome is something that just is an average pop album rather than an untouchable phenomenon like it had the potential to be.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Exactly what I think! And you can see that so clearly in LOVE IS ALL WE NEED. I mean, you can see that Max have touched in her voice on that track. It's just like: "Oh my god! Her voice is too much for this track! Let's make her voice 'bader' to fit in that." Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
pepillo90 Posted July 25, 2006 at 08:43 PM Posted July 25, 2006 at 08:43 PM I love this song!! And the remix are so so so so great And I really love the album OH too!!! So much better than FIY! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg ► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/
smw Posted July 25, 2006 at 09:18 PM Posted July 25, 2006 at 09:18 PM And I really love the album OH too!!! So much better than FIY!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Quote
xo1hrt4celineox Posted July 25, 2006 at 11:54 PM Posted July 25, 2006 at 11:54 PM <{POST_SNAPBACK}> seriously?! Quote . . .Live to Love Celine Dion <3http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i294/xo1hrt4celineox/java05.jpghttp://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i294/xo1hrt4celineox/8839047.png
celinerific Posted July 26, 2006 at 01:51 AM Posted July 26, 2006 at 01:51 AM I love all the songs on OH. They're great. Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
smw Posted July 26, 2006 at 05:04 AM Posted July 26, 2006 at 05:04 AM seriously?! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Just read what I've written above. I don't see how OH could even compare to FIY... Quote
pepillo90 Posted July 26, 2006 at 06:22 PM Posted July 26, 2006 at 06:22 PM (edited) Just read what I've written above. I don't see how OH could even compare to FIY...<{POST_SNAPBACK}> ABSOULUTY!! The most songs of FIY is boring, but the OH songs are very fresh! And I like it! And... Stand By Your Side, I know what love is and Je T'aime Encore are a very very beautiful ballads!! And as well... SORRY FOR LOVE (VERSION 2003) Sucks! but the another songs are very beautifuls! And that's only my opinion! You must respect it Edited July 26, 2006 at 07:35 PM by Bellamy Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg ► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/
smw Posted July 26, 2006 at 07:21 PM Posted July 26, 2006 at 07:21 PM ABSOULUTY!! The most songs of FIY is boring, but the OH songs are very fresh! And I like it! And... Stand By Your Side, I know what love is and Je T'aime Encore are a very very beautiful ballads!! And as well... SORRY FOR LOVE (VERSION 2003) Sucks! but the another songs are very beautifuls! And that's only my opinion! You must respect it <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I respect everyone's opinions...I just don't agree with yours on this one particular album. "I Know What Love Is" is a left over track from her 1999 album "All The Way...A Decade of Song", three of the songs were either on A New Day Has Come or was left over. The only track (in my opinion) that was crafted to the level of her previous songs was IDAN. Je T'aime Encore was my personal favorite of the album, however it didn't achieve what the French version did for me. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy many of the songs...just not "Celine" quality. But I can see how OH would appeal to someone, so I do respect your opinion...never want to disrespect anyone. Just giving my opinion as well! Quote
Feidhlimbrennan Posted July 26, 2006 at 09:40 PM Posted July 26, 2006 at 09:40 PM i love the song Faith 1celine12, but whenever i'm feeling abit blu so to speak i always watch the video for That's The Way It Is, I don't know why but it always makes me smile!! Quote Instagram: @feidhlimb
nico robin Posted July 26, 2006 at 11:11 PM Posted July 26, 2006 at 11:11 PM i love the song but the best is IDAN!! Quote http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
celinerific Posted July 27, 2006 at 01:30 AM Posted July 27, 2006 at 01:30 AM OMG. I didn't know that I Know What Love Is, was a leftover. Wow, learned something today. Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
sayyed Posted July 27, 2006 at 08:06 PM Posted July 27, 2006 at 08:06 PM yeah I'd love to hear the original arrangement of IKWLI... the OH-version sounds so cheap. Just like all instruments were played with a kiddy-keyboard. Quote https://soundcloud.com/finnremixes
Jeanine Posted July 27, 2006 at 08:31 PM Posted July 27, 2006 at 08:31 PM (edited) yeah I'd love to hear the original arrangement of IKWLI... the OH-version sounds so cheap. Just like all instruments were played with a kiddy-keyboard. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I didn't know that I Know What Love Is was a left-over of All The way. It really doens't fit between the numbers that were made for that album.Although I wuld love to hear the original version.. does anyone have it? By the way, I still learn every day, that's great!! And about Faith, its fresh, it's upbeat, it's joyful, it has a strong voice, yes I like it I love this kind of songs in summertime, ballads are more for the winter and the fire. The sun is very good with such a song, lying in the garden, iPod in my ears, birds around me. And then Céline's joyfull, strong voice with me Well, it is cear I think, I love that song (I mean now, when it's hot )Jeanine Edited July 27, 2006 at 08:32 PM by Jeanine Quote http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/music/entity/platinum/celine_dion_banner_cropped.jpg Order NOW
Nando Férri Posted July 27, 2006 at 08:35 PM Posted July 27, 2006 at 08:35 PM yeah I'd love to hear the original arrangement of IKWLI... the OH-version sounds so cheap. Just like all instruments were played with a kiddy-keyboard. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Oh yeah!!! Exactly what I think... and to me, that makes this song so... forgetable. Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
sayyed Posted July 27, 2006 at 08:42 PM Posted July 27, 2006 at 08:42 PM yeah I'd love to hear the original arrangement of IKWLI... the OH-version sounds so cheap. Just like all instruments were played with a kiddy-keyboard. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Oh yeah!!! Exactly what I think... and to me, that makes this song so... forgetable. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Oh yes it is of course! Don't get me wrong... I like the melody and the lyrics and clearly celines voice but the songs arrangement and music sound like a crappy britney-ballad. I'm glad they choose to not release it as a single worldwide! Quote https://soundcloud.com/finnremixes
Jeanine Posted July 27, 2006 at 08:45 PM Posted July 27, 2006 at 08:45 PM (edited) yeah I'd love to hear the original arrangement of IKWLI... the OH-version sounds so cheap. Just like all instruments were played with a kiddy-keyboard. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Oh yeah!!! Exactly what I think... and to me, that makes this song so... forgetable. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Oh yes it is of course! Don't get me wrong... I like the melody and the lyrics and clearly celines voice but the songs arrangement and music sound like a crappy britney-ballad. I'm glad they choose to not release it as a single worldwide!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> The song itself is great, with fabulous lyrics. But than again the arrangements:mdr: When it should have the right production and arrangements it deserves it would have been a great single but 'alas Jeanine Edited July 27, 2006 at 08:45 PM by Jeanine Quote http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/music/entity/platinum/celine_dion_banner_cropped.jpg Order NOW
celinerific Posted July 28, 2006 at 12:51 AM Posted July 28, 2006 at 12:51 AM yeah I'd love to hear the original arrangement of IKWLI... the OH-version sounds so cheap. Just like all instruments were played with a kiddy-keyboard. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Oh yeah!!! Exactly what I think... and to me, that makes this song so... forgetable. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I love the song. I think it sounds great. Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.