Jump to content

Faith...


Recommended Posts

Posted
Me, I love this song, it's my favorit on the album "One Heart" :in_love: :blushing:
Posted

I just love the song, my favourite is......all of them :clap:

 

OH is the album that I was expecting since 1998

#FREEJAVITO

 

Posted
WOW! You took the words of my mounth! You're so right about the album!

And IDAN is such the most amazing uptempo song of her... definitly on the wrong album... :rolleyes:

 

 

Yes! I wish they took more time and released "IDAN" on a worthy album with strong songs like her previous albums. I just have so many problems with One Heart. I think the concept was a good one, but it was just NOT Celine's style. :huh: :shy:

Posted
I like the positive theme of Faith, it is a very upbeat song :)
Posted
Yes! I wish they took more time and released "IDAN" on a worthy album with strong songs like her previous albums.  I just have so many problems with One Heart. I think the concept was a good one, but it was just NOT Celine's style.  :huh:  :shy:

You know, I agree with you again. The concept is good but there's something here that is a BIG problem to me: In almost all songs Celine just surrender to the pop, and didn't make pop surrenders to her powerful voice. Do you know what a mean?

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif

Posted
You know, I agree with you again. The concept is good but there's something here that is a BIG problem to me: In almost all songs Celine just surrender to the pop, and didn't make pop surrenders to her powerful voice. Do you know what a mean?

 

Absolutely!!! I couldn't agree more. She was just trying to fit into this pop craze that was so much below her vocal strength...and from that, she just didn't showcase her voice to the capacity it's capable of! And the outcome is something that just is an average pop album rather than an untouchable phenomenon like it had the potential to be.

Posted
Absolutely!!! I couldn't agree more. She was just trying to fit into this pop craze that was so much below her vocal strength...and from that, she just didn't showcase her voice to the capacity it's capable of! And the outcome is something that just is an average pop album rather than an untouchable phenomenon like it had the potential to be.

Exactly what I think! And you can see that so clearly in LOVE IS ALL WE NEED. I mean, you can see that Max have touched in her voice on that track. It's just like: "Oh my god! Her voice is too much for this track! Let's make her voice 'bader' to fit in that." :rolleyes: :whistling:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif

Posted

I love this song!! And the remix are so so so so great :D

 

And I really love the album OH too!!! So much better than FIY!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg

► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/

 

 

Posted

 

 

seriously?! :confused1:

. . .Live to Love Celine Dion <3

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i294/xo1hrt4celineox/java05.jpghttp://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i294/xo1hrt4celineox/8839047.png

Posted
I love all the songs on OH. They're great. :)

http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png

 

@ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com

Posted (edited)
Just read what I've written above.  :unsure:

 

I don't see how OH could even compare to FIY...

 

ABSOULUTY!!

 

The most songs of FIY is boring, but the OH songs are very fresh! And I like it!

 

And... Stand By Your Side, I know what love is and Je T'aime Encore are a very very beautiful ballads!!

 

And as well... SORRY FOR LOVE (VERSION 2003) Sucks! :sick: but the another songs are very beautifuls!

 

And that's only my opinion! You must respect it :thumbsup2:

Edited by Bellamy

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg

► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/

 

 

Posted
ABSOULUTY!!

 

The most songs of FIY is boring, but the OH songs are very fresh! And I like it!

 

And... Stand By Your Side, I know what love is and Je T'aime Encore are a very very beautiful ballads!!

 

And as well... SORRY FOR LOVE (VERSION 2003) Sucks!  :sick: but the another songs are very beautifuls!

 

And that's only my opinion! You must respect it  :thumbsup2:

 

I respect everyone's opinions...I just don't agree with yours on this one particular album. "I Know What Love Is" is a left over track from her 1999 album "All The Way...A Decade of Song", three of the songs were either on A New Day Has Come or was left over. The only track (in my opinion) that was crafted to the level of her previous songs was IDAN. Je T'aime Encore was my personal favorite of the album, however it didn't achieve what the French version did for me. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy many of the songs...just not "Celine" quality.

 

But I can see how OH would appeal to someone, so I do respect your opinion...never want to disrespect anyone. Just giving my opinion as well! :)

Posted
i love the song Faith 1celine12, but whenever i'm feeling abit blu so to speak i always watch the video for That's The Way It Is, I don't know why but it always makes me smile!! :D
Instagram: @feidhlimb
Posted
i love the song but the best is IDAN!!

post-7830-1153955504_thumb.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpg

I dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT...

 

Posted
OMG. I didn't know that I Know What Love Is, was a leftover. Wow, learned something today.

http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png

 

@ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com

Posted (edited)
yeah I'd love to hear the original arrangement of IKWLI... the OH-version sounds so cheap. Just like all instruments were played with a kiddy-keyboard.  :sick:

 

I didn't know that I Know What Love Is was a left-over of All The way. It really doens't fit between the numbers that were made for that album.

Although I wuld love to hear the original version.. does anyone have it? :flowers:

By the way, I still learn every day, that's great!! :kicking:

 

And about Faith, its fresh, it's upbeat, it's joyful, it has a strong voice, yes I like it :clap: I love this kind of songs in summertime, ballads are more for the winter and the fire. The sun is very good with such a song, lying in the garden, iPod in my ears, birds around me. And then Céline's joyfull, strong voice with me :wub:

 

Well, it is cear I think, I love that song :in_love: (I mean now, when it's hot :P)

Jeanine

Edited by Jeanine

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/music/entity/platinum/celine_dion_banner_cropped.jpg

 

Order NOW

mylovebanner.gif

Posted
yeah I'd love to hear the original arrangement of IKWLI... the OH-version sounds so cheap. Just like all instruments were played with a kiddy-keyboard.  :sick:

Oh yeah!!! Exactly what I think... and to me, that makes this song so... forgetable. :confused:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif

Posted
yeah I'd love to hear the original arrangement of IKWLI... the OH-version sounds so cheap. Just like all instruments were played with a kiddy-keyboard.  :sick:

Oh yeah!!! Exactly what I think... and to me, that makes this song so... forgetable. :confused:

 

 

Oh yes it is of course! Don't get me wrong... I like the melody and the lyrics and clearly celines voice but the songs arrangement and music sound like a crappy britney-ballad. I'm glad they choose to not release it as a single worldwide!

Posted (edited)
yeah I'd love to hear the original arrangement of IKWLI... the OH-version sounds so cheap. Just like all instruments were played with a kiddy-keyboard.  :sick:

Oh yeah!!! Exactly what I think... and to me, that makes this song so... forgetable. :confused:

 

 

Oh yes it is of course! Don't get me wrong... I like the melody and the lyrics and clearly celines voice but the songs arrangement and music sound like a crappy britney-ballad. I'm glad they choose to not release it as a single worldwide!

 

The song itself is great, with fabulous lyrics. :in_love: But than again the arrangements:mdr: :sick:

 

When it should have the right production and arrangements it deserves it would have been a great single :clap: but 'alas :confused:

 

Jeanine

Edited by Jeanine

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/music/entity/platinum/celine_dion_banner_cropped.jpg

 

Order NOW

mylovebanner.gif

Posted
yeah I'd love to hear the original arrangement of IKWLI... the OH-version sounds so cheap. Just like all instruments were played with a kiddy-keyboard.  :sick:

Oh yeah!!! Exactly what I think... and to me, that makes this song so... forgetable. :confused:

 

I love the song. I think it sounds great.

http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png

 

@ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...