Koolan Posted June 18, 2006 at 08:52 PM Posted June 18, 2006 at 08:52 PM a Celine fan playing the piano to iacbtmn it kinda put me to sleep not bad though Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
VanMerlin Posted June 18, 2006 at 09:27 PM Posted June 18, 2006 at 09:27 PM The boy has great technique and fast fingers...great to watch. (But I play, so it doesn't bore me at all...kind a' brings sweet tears to me eyes.) Though he does use a little too much ornamentation in a few parts, I love his attacks and crispness, and the confidence he has in his touch. I've heard other Celine songs he's done and they were quite good. He's a talented man!! Quote
celinesolomia Posted June 18, 2006 at 09:30 PM Posted June 18, 2006 at 09:30 PM good performance but more fast nooooo? Quote 19-24 May 2008 Paris France 22 June 2008 Munchen Germany 1 July 2008 Wien Austrie 3 July 2008 Milan Italy 5 July 2008 Nice France 12-14-15 February 2009 Montreal Canada15-16-19 March 2011 Las Vegas Usa What's next !! facebookFrancesco Scaraggi
CSCfan Posted June 18, 2006 at 09:45 PM Posted June 18, 2006 at 09:45 PM (edited) Oh my....I got goosebumps! That is so beautiful!! I have to say I really like the song being played a bit slower (especially at the start).. Great job! Edited June 18, 2006 at 09:46 PM by CSCfan Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
onlymist Posted June 18, 2006 at 09:58 PM Posted June 18, 2006 at 09:58 PM great to see and hear this! He played it with emotion Quote
catwomanrrr Posted June 20, 2006 at 05:32 AM Posted June 20, 2006 at 05:32 AM It's almost 10 minutes long, so it might cause the average person to snore away. But for the Celine fans, and piano music lovers, it's an emotional appeal. I feel the song is played in a way to convey emotions similar to those of Celine's. Quote http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n28/rhymereason/dreambig.jpg
Celine's Wife Posted June 20, 2006 at 05:43 AM Posted June 20, 2006 at 05:43 AM LMAO @ Sopha Quote Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
Célinefull Posted June 20, 2006 at 06:13 AM Posted June 20, 2006 at 06:13 AM wish i could play like that Quote http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
Céline's Blues Posted June 20, 2006 at 08:20 AM Posted June 20, 2006 at 08:20 AM He's good of course. I talk to him on MSN from time to time. haha Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
canadianpower Posted June 20, 2006 at 11:46 AM Posted June 20, 2006 at 11:46 AM (edited) That's amazing, but I agree ... it's a bit too long. But it's sounds more than great. I also heard another song of him playing on piano. Edited June 20, 2006 at 11:46 AM by canadianpower Quote Celinish greetingshttp://www.celine-dion-online.de/avatare/signaturen/cp_blinkie1.gif http://www.celine-dion-online.de/avatare/signaturen/cp_signature1.jpg .: Photo CP's Online Gallery graphy :.
SarahJB5 Posted June 20, 2006 at 01:05 PM Posted June 20, 2006 at 01:05 PM WOW...like other people have said, it's a little slow at parts, but it is very good overall...he's very talented...too bad I can't do anything like that! Way to go! Quote I'm a twin mommy just like Celine!Sophia and Anthony arrived on December 28, 2010 http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/SarahJB5/asblockssmaller.jpg
artistman2007 Posted June 20, 2006 at 01:16 PM Posted June 20, 2006 at 01:16 PM oh my god that is wonderful and touching can any one please make it as mp3 please it's a great piano version of the song Quote
ANewDay... Posted June 24, 2006 at 06:22 PM Posted June 24, 2006 at 06:22 PM (edited) « not bad though? » was said of this piece; my, how some people are (too) quick to judge and criticize... as if... without wanting to criticize or put down anyone unnecessarily, i just feel for poor SOPHOAN, reading things like that... SOPHOAN, honestly, even if u totally sucked, which u totally don't, i would never dare say something so undermining... u have a gift, dude, and i would like to thank you for sharing your gift with us... also, i would like to congratulate you for playing ber better than, i would suspect, most people who post within this forum... again, SOPHOAN, i would like to reassure you in that this rendition of IT'S ALL COMING BACK TO MY NOW is nothing short of fabulous... good on you for playing it at a different rate and thus MAKING IT YOUR OWN... thanks for sharing! - ANewDay... P.S. : i recall u playing a version of ON NE CHANGE PAS a while back (if my memory serves me correctly; u migh also wanna share that with us) P.S.S. : PEACE! Edited June 24, 2006 at 06:24 PM by ANewDay... Quote
Bellamy Posted June 24, 2006 at 06:42 PM Posted June 24, 2006 at 06:42 PM I didn't read any commend would make SOPHOAN feel sad. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
traceline Posted June 24, 2006 at 07:34 PM Posted June 24, 2006 at 07:34 PM WOW!!Hope i am like him:P Quote
celinerific Posted June 25, 2006 at 03:14 AM Posted June 25, 2006 at 03:14 AM WOW! That guy's go so major mad skills! I wish I could play like that. But. unfortunately I'd kill the piano and the listeners if I ever tried playing. I'm a violinist, not a pianist, don't make me try LOL. Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
VanMerlin Posted June 25, 2006 at 03:25 AM Posted June 25, 2006 at 03:25 AM I'm a violinist, not a pianist, don't make me try LOL.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> "Violinist" or "fiddler"? You should get a recorder and crank out some Celine tunes on the violin...I bet they'd be beeeeeautiful. Hmm, I should try that for fun one day... Quote
Krys Posted June 25, 2006 at 04:17 AM Posted June 25, 2006 at 04:17 AM he's good wish i could play like that. Quote
one heart Posted June 25, 2006 at 06:30 AM Posted June 25, 2006 at 06:30 AM great Quote I LOVE CELINE DION FOREVERhttp://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t260/oneheart07/CELINE%20BANNER/39.jpg
Un Rêve Posted June 25, 2006 at 09:05 AM Posted June 25, 2006 at 09:05 AM he's really, really good!! Geez, I wish I could play like that!! Quote
leenylover Posted June 25, 2006 at 09:14 AM Posted June 25, 2006 at 09:14 AM Oh My Gosh! That was beautiful! I always love listening to Sophoan! He is amazing! The video was pretty cool too! Nice lighting, very ambient, and the little special effect at the end, very good! I think we should have a Sophoan fan club! Love Lisaxxx Quote My List of Celine Dion stuff, PM me to trade!
mazceline Posted June 25, 2006 at 09:20 AM Posted June 25, 2006 at 09:20 AM WOW!!Hope i am like him:P<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Wish i had a talent for something like that too, it was very beautifully played Quote http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
maykonprincess Posted June 25, 2006 at 12:35 PM Posted June 25, 2006 at 12:35 PM Sophoan is a very talented musician. I talk with him occasionally, and he's a very busy man! He is also a web designer and photographer. He has his own sort of band, and he plays the piano for them. He's very talented. I give him hats off for this one. It's a beautiful rendition. He took it the way he felt it, and that always should be the way its done. Quote
Chrissi Posted June 25, 2006 at 03:30 PM Posted June 25, 2006 at 03:30 PM It was so wonderful. I wish I could play like him. Quote
celinerific Posted June 25, 2006 at 03:46 PM Posted June 25, 2006 at 03:46 PM I'm a violinist, not a pianist, don't make me try LOL.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> "Violinist" or "fiddler"? You should get a recorder and crank out some Celine tunes on the violin...I bet they'd be beeeeeautiful. Hmm, I should try that for fun one day...<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Haha, will do. I'll dig out my violin sometime next week Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
ByuSmurf Posted June 25, 2006 at 03:46 PM Posted June 25, 2006 at 03:46 PM ROCK ON SOPH!! YOU'RE THE SHIZNIT!! Quote http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/byusmurf/siggy12-25-05.jpg
catwomanrrr Posted June 27, 2006 at 05:19 AM Posted June 27, 2006 at 05:19 AM WOW! That guy's go so major mad skills! I wish I could play like that. But. unfortunately I'd kill the piano and the listeners if I ever tried playing. I'm a violinist, not a pianist, don't make me try LOL.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> OOOOH! I wanna hear There should be a section on this forum for instrumentalists called " Celine Virtuoso " Quote http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n28/rhymereason/dreambig.jpg
celdia_5 Posted June 27, 2006 at 05:44 AM Posted June 27, 2006 at 05:44 AM (edited) great and i want to hear the song! is the member american?or from the other country? EDIT: CAN YOU POST WHAT YOU WANT TO SPEAK AT ONE TIME? PLEASE DO NOT POST ONE SENTENCE IN ONE POST. Edited June 27, 2006 at 06:04 AM by Bellamy Quote
catwomanrrr Posted June 27, 2006 at 05:59 AM Posted June 27, 2006 at 05:59 AM great and i want to hear the song! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I think you just click on the video pic, and it should take you there Quote http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n28/rhymereason/dreambig.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.