Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hi, I am hoping someone can help me please. I have a wide array of videos that I would love to share. How do I post them please?
Posted

upload files you want to post to a free host. and post the link in Multimedia Section. If the file is not repeat and has no logo of other website or other problems, mod will approve the topic later.

 

Refer to this topic for free hosts: http://www.celinedionforum.com/index.php?showtopic=14178

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted
Thanks Bellamy, will go thru them to make sure they are all ok, thanks!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...