Jump to content

Randy Jackson talks of Celine in Mariah interview


Recommended Posts

Posted

who cares about randy? even in american idol noone really listen to what he has to say not to mention that his vocabulary is extremly poor - overall he is not a very smart person.

 

now about mariah , we all know she is the only one that would let him produce her albums - no other big acts want to work with him this days - that's why he is licking her #ss eventho he knows the numbers and the facts.

 

and one last thing about mariah writing her songs - almost each one of her songs was written by 3 , 4 or sometimes even 5 or 6 songwriters...she is probably just writing a word here and there+it doesnt take a genius to write songs like "loverboy" and "we belong together".

Posted
who cares about randy? even in american idol noone really listen to what he has to say not to mention that his vocabulary is extremly poor - overall he is not a very smart person.

 

 

 

 

:lmao:

 

I have always wondered how he got the Idol gig...and Paula too. I bet he's quite smart...but does use dumbed down words and his damn "dawg" crud drives everyone up the wall. He'd be taken so much more seriously if he could use more than 10 words!!

Posted
Oh, I see Merlin got some colour. :P
http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg

Posted (edited)
Oh, I see Merlin got some colour. :P

 

I'd ask you to explain that, but I'm afraid of what you'd say. :giggle:

 

I always have colour, Siur. It's just not the same as most people. :lmao:

Edited by VanMerlin
Posted

Madonna also co-write, co-produce some of her songs. Why he didn't mention her?

 

And as we all know Randy is just a BIG lamb.

 

Gee, I don't know Bellamy, perhaps because he was naming the big divas and Madonna isn't one of them?

 

Of course he's a 'lamb'. That doesn't make what he says about Mariah any less valid. He would know her musical talents better than most, in that case. Mariah can write and produce. She has additional artistic talent, whether Celine fans think her music is crap or not (and I happen to dislike her music but I understand the work and spirit that is required).

 

Randy was including Celine as being amongst the best voices. That's a compliment. How does that turn into yet another thread where we must put down another artist to make Celine look better? Okay, we get it, you all don't like Mariah. Let's move on...how many threads is this now?

 

 

i have to agree - all the artists are individuals - why should it get personal and these comparisons be made!

Posted
Well, he's got at least 2 things wrong: Celine sold 175 million copies, not 120 million

 

 

It makes me so mad when people quote her album sales wrong!!! I mean it was on the freaking World Music Awards people, get it right! :evil:

 

On another note...just because Mariah has written a lot of her songs doesn't mean she can sing the words with the same passion, emotion, and feeling Celine does. Celines just magical like that, her voice seems to carry you to a whole other place :wub: That's something I've never experienced with another artist.

 

It also bother me. If he ignores how much Celine has sold why he is saying this in a tv show?? He might be insane :evil:

A new day has come

http://sp0.fotologs.net/photo/16/42/116/celinepoderosa/1197867090_f.jpg

Posted

Writing a Mariah word here and there doesn't make Mariah a great live performer... sorry but that's the truth. And her top songs in the US aren't always big hits elsewhere in the world. Celine beats them all with world numbers. :bye1:

 

Randy wants to keep his job... that's all...

 

Celine doesn't give a damn anymore about top 10, top 20 or whatever. She wants to keep a career at her own pace and enjoy it more than to stress over numbers. She doesn't have anything else to prove. Just having fun! :thumbsup2:

Posted
his "dawg" comments always cracks me up :lmao:  :lmao: lol @ Seb http://bestsmileys.com/lol/4.gif

Aaaaaaahhhwhat a fitting smiley, Koolan! http://bestsmileys.com/lol/4.gifhttp://bestsmileys.com/lol/4.gifhttp://bestsmileys.com/lol/4.gifhttp://bestsmileys.com/lol/4.gif

http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...