Jump to content

Spanish version of Have You Ever Been In Love


Recommended Posts

Posted

Same for the Vegas medley, the brought her maps full with her recorded songs.

 

And still they choose the same songs over and over. :giggle :

HOW?!

 

Apparently when Scott Price came on board to write new live arrangements for her songs, they went through all her CDs to listen to the original songs and also pick new/old ones for Vegas and the tours, and then that's how she retrieved Refuse To Dance for the 2017 tour (I never even knew the song the orchestra was playing). And surely the same happened when bringing back Love Is All We Need, The Colour Of My Love and Think Twice.

  • Like 1
Posted

Same for the Vegas medley, the brought her maps full with her recorded songs.

 

And still they choose the same songs over and over. :giggle :

HOW?!

 

Yeah, that big folder with colored bookmarks lol. What for? It's like the atrezzo for a photo. They don't use it, it's only for posing in the pictures! :giggle:

  • Like 1

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted

 

 

Not sure clueless is the right word! She’s recorded hundreds of songs. If it’s a song that was just an album track, never part of a concert or a single she wouldn’t necessarily remember it straight away, especially after 25 odd years later lol. But I do think she’d remember it if someone started singing it to her for example.

I’ll give you another example. Barbra Streisand has recorded hundreds of songs also. In the 60’s she recorded Alfie - movie theme etc written by Burt Bacharach (Cilla recorded it for us U.K. peeps). Barbra forgot the song! Heard it on the radio and asked the station who was singing it etc. It was herself 🤣

Not the first time I’ve said this, but I wish Celine would listen to her older albums, she’ll discover some absolute gems! ❤️

Like when Dolly first heard Whitney singing her song 'I will always love you' on the radio... upon hearing the acappella intro she thought to herself 'I know that from somewhere but can't place it' 😂

  • Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...