VanMerlin Posted May 30, 2006 at 10:36 PM Posted May 30, 2006 at 10:36 PM I was waiting for it to start moving like an avatar!! Quote
celinedionsfan Posted May 30, 2006 at 10:46 PM Posted May 30, 2006 at 10:46 PM (edited) :rofl_2: :rofl_2: okay ... now THAT line was so GOOD that I am laughing so hard that I AM crying!!! :rofl_2: :rofl_2: Edited May 30, 2006 at 10:53 PM by celinedionsfan Quote http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
Célinefull Posted May 31, 2006 at 03:21 AM Posted May 31, 2006 at 03:21 AM yey! Ding dong! Quote http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
celinedionsfan Posted May 31, 2006 at 03:25 AM Posted May 31, 2006 at 03:25 AM (edited) yey! Ding dong!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Having a flashback to the Wizard of Oz, are you?! Edited May 31, 2006 at 03:27 AM by celinedionsfan Quote http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
VanMerlin Posted May 31, 2006 at 03:27 AM Posted May 31, 2006 at 03:27 AM (edited) He IS the Wizard of Oz... If ever, oh ever a wiz there was the Wizard of Oz is one because... Because, because, because, because, becaaaaaaaaause!! Because of the wonderful things he does!! Edited May 31, 2006 at 03:29 AM by VanMerlin Quote
Célinefull Posted May 31, 2006 at 03:28 AM Posted May 31, 2006 at 03:28 AM No, I'm the wicked witch Quote http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
VanMerlin Posted May 31, 2006 at 03:31 AM Posted May 31, 2006 at 03:31 AM I'm one of the munchkins that represented the Lollipop Guild... What are you, Patty? Quote
celinedionsfan Posted May 31, 2006 at 03:34 AM Posted May 31, 2006 at 03:34 AM Well I am so not Dorothy because I'd NEVER wear those red shoes! Right now ... perhaps the Tin Woman ... lost my heart Quote http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
Célinefull Posted May 31, 2006 at 03:36 AM Posted May 31, 2006 at 03:36 AM oh god, It took strength not to say something then. Quote http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
VanMerlin Posted May 31, 2006 at 03:38 AM Posted May 31, 2006 at 03:38 AM But the Tin Man realized in the end that he had a heart all along, even when he didn't believe it. So, wicked witch, where is your legion of flying monkeys? Quote
celinedionsfan Posted May 31, 2006 at 03:39 AM Posted May 31, 2006 at 03:39 AM oh god, It took strength not to say something then.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Go for it ... don't hold back now ... you might explode ... and that would be quite a mess Quote http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
celinedionsfan Posted May 31, 2006 at 03:43 AM Posted May 31, 2006 at 03:43 AM But the Tin Man realized in the end that he had a heart all along, even when he didn't believe it. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Words of wisdom, my friend! Quote http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
VanMerlin Posted May 31, 2006 at 03:44 AM Posted May 31, 2006 at 03:44 AM You've never held back before. Why start now? Quote
Celine's Wife Posted May 31, 2006 at 05:16 AM Posted May 31, 2006 at 05:16 AM Quote Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
HelenCeline27 Posted May 31, 2006 at 11:18 AM Author Posted May 31, 2006 at 11:18 AM Quote Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
celinedionsfan Posted May 31, 2006 at 09:44 PM Posted May 31, 2006 at 09:44 PM Quote http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
VanMerlin Posted May 31, 2006 at 09:57 PM Posted May 31, 2006 at 09:57 PM <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Double Or make that a triple...or wait...an entire row!!! Quote
celinedionsfan Posted May 31, 2006 at 10:04 PM Posted May 31, 2006 at 10:04 PM okeydokey! :doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh: Quote http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
celinedionsfan Posted May 31, 2006 at 10:10 PM Posted May 31, 2006 at 10:10 PM I would have posted more but there is actually a limit on the amount of smilies and/or emoticons one can use in a post ... however there does not seem to a limit on the number of times one can post and only use smilies and/or emoticons ... Quote http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
Koolan Posted June 1, 2006 at 06:26 AM Posted June 1, 2006 at 06:26 AM Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
celinedionsfan Posted June 1, 2006 at 04:29 PM Posted June 1, 2006 at 04:29 PM <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Yeah ... I probably should have I know I have posts with just smilies and/or emoticons in them ... Quote http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
Krys Posted June 2, 2006 at 02:47 AM Posted June 2, 2006 at 02:47 AM this thread is crackin me up Quote
Célinefull Posted June 2, 2006 at 06:32 AM Posted June 2, 2006 at 06:32 AM <{POST_SNAPBACK}> yeah, we need a bit more of that around here. Quote http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
HelenCeline27 Posted June 2, 2006 at 12:11 PM Author Posted June 2, 2006 at 12:11 PM Quote Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
Célinefull Posted June 3, 2006 at 03:41 AM Posted June 3, 2006 at 03:41 AM you just don't get it do you Helen? Quote http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
HelenCeline27 Posted June 5, 2006 at 11:23 AM Author Posted June 5, 2006 at 11:23 AM why dont you tell me what i dont get! Quote Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
Célinefull Posted June 5, 2006 at 12:22 PM Posted June 5, 2006 at 12:22 PM nah, it's more fun this way. Quote http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
AllCeline Posted June 5, 2006 at 06:17 PM Posted June 5, 2006 at 06:17 PM Don't ya just love it when ppl don't know what yer talkin' bout, but they're dyin' to know? *MUHAAHAAHAA* *Evil Smile* Quote http://i34.tinypic.com/9ybm.jpghttp://i54.tinypic.com/o56kr5.jpghttp://i54.tinypic.com/vhqqu9.jpg>> flickr | WordPress <<Celine Dion needs another ANDHC/OH album!No more Taking Chances--just do what works!
VanMerlin Posted June 5, 2006 at 06:35 PM Posted June 5, 2006 at 06:35 PM Don't ya just love it when ppl don't know what yer talkin' bout, but they're dyin' to know?<{POST_SNAPBACK}> No. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.