ByuSmurf Posted May 11, 2006 at 02:36 PM Posted May 11, 2006 at 02:36 PM The Amazing RaceDoes anyone here watch this show? I am so addicted!I love seeing all the countries they go to!This week they were in Australia and Thailand!Next week is the 2 hour finale - GO HIPPIES! BJ & Tyler! LOVE THEM! Quote http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/byusmurf/siggy12-25-05.jpg
1Celine12 Posted May 11, 2006 at 03:42 PM Posted May 11, 2006 at 03:42 PM My Mom and I watch that show. I am really hoping that the hippies win as well. What was the names of the couple that got booted off on the 10th? They were very mean to each other. I didn't like them from the start. I wish I could go to Thialand. Quote
mazceline Posted May 11, 2006 at 04:27 PM Posted May 11, 2006 at 04:27 PM i thought you were leaving young man Quote http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
Bellamy Posted May 11, 2006 at 04:54 PM Posted May 11, 2006 at 04:54 PM i thought you were leaving young man<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Krys Posted May 12, 2006 at 02:50 AM Posted May 12, 2006 at 02:50 AM i love watching this show! and they came to Malaysia before! WOOOTAY Quote
Célinefull Posted May 12, 2006 at 12:55 PM Posted May 12, 2006 at 12:55 PM They went to New South Wales and Queensland, but never to Victoria! Quote http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.