Jump to content

What does Celine hate in her body?


What does Celine dislike most about her appearance?  

133 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted
I think she would look funny with bigger boobs... :giggle: Celine is so tiny that bigger boobs would just make her look out of proportion.


http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg

Posted
I hope she wont change anything.There is no need for.Even we all knows she hates her nose.I hope she will stay the same way as she is.By the way,once she said that she wouldn't touch herself at all cuz of the throat problems,so i agree.. :)
Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
Posted
I think she would look funny with bigger boobs... :giggle: Celine is so tiny that bigger boobs would just make her look out of proportion.

 

I agree with u.It would be hilarious -_-

Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
Posted
To be honest, I don't really get this topic. I've heard her say that she doesn't especially like her nose, and we all know that she got her teeth fixed in the mid 1980's. That said, I don't think that she should change a thing about herself, nor should we give such ludacris suggestions. I mean, if she got a breast augmentation, then that would have put pressure on her lungs and could have damaged her voice. The same goes with a rhinoplasty. The Celine we all know and adore would have been changed, and to me, that's a horrible, horrible thing.
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/patjsully
  • 1 month later...
Posted
she doesn't need to change anything! in my opinion she is PERFECT!! would love to look like her <3
Celine live | December 30th & 31st, 2011 | January 3rd & 4th, 2012 | January 12th, 13th, 15th, 16th & 18th, 2013 | November 29th & 30th, 2013 | December 1st, 2013 | August 27th, 30th & 31st, 2015 | June 20th, 21st, 24th, 25th & 28th, 2016 | January 24th, 25th, 27th & 28th, 2017 | June 17th, July 8th, 23rd & 24th, 2017 |
Posted
This is a stupid thread.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg

Posted
I didn't vote, because Celine for she's perfect and REMEMBER Supermodel should be beautiful! But singers should have a beautiful & incredible voice LIKE SHE has. She isn’t beautiful but she isn't ugly, she has a charm and beauty. Take her as she is as her 3rd song in the album "One Heart"

This sentence says it ALL and starts all

Une voix d'or dans un Cœur enfant

 

 

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6a/Celine-Dion-Ce-Netait-Quun-Re-125278.jpeg

Posted

I voted nose. She has a bit of a bump on it. But that's one of her trademark things! I think she should stay the way she is, no plastic surgery. Those surgeries, ironically make things worse.

 

 

If you see pictures of her from the 90s, she's improved her image a whole lot. Its amaizing what straight teeth do to a person. :-D

http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpg

http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg

 

Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥

Posted
I think she would look funny with bigger boobs... :giggle: Celine is so tiny that bigger boobs would just make her look out of proportion.

 

ahaaha :wink: She would look just like DollyParton

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...