remykyes Posted October 10, 2007 at 09:12 PM Posted October 10, 2007 at 09:12 PM Not only do Celine and Rene have to go through this, but think about Rene-Charles! I do hope Celine is shielding him from all this negative press. Regarding that B***H, GO TO HELL! New Signature Coming Soon!
Mozinha Posted October 10, 2007 at 09:14 PM Posted October 10, 2007 at 09:14 PM I doubt RC will even get know about this, at least right now. He's too young and I doubt his parents will let him near anything about this whole mess. Won't this woman die already? I mean really die. Slowly. And painfully. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
dj4celine Posted October 10, 2007 at 11:01 PM Posted October 10, 2007 at 11:01 PM (edited) Imma go slap that woman! Better... suture her then bury her ALIVE Edited October 10, 2007 at 11:01 PM by dj4celine
Ted Posted October 11, 2007 at 12:55 AM Posted October 11, 2007 at 12:55 AM They always bring the story when Celine has new album. http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/tedxyz/Untitled-TrueColor-02.jpg
Bellamy Posted October 11, 2007 at 12:59 AM Author Posted October 11, 2007 at 12:59 AM Won't this woman ever go away? Won't she die already? Can't the jury see she comes in key moments for Celine's carreer? All she wants is publicity. Poor René and poor Céline who also suffers with this whole thing.No. All she wants is money. Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
celinerific Posted October 11, 2007 at 01:01 AM Posted October 11, 2007 at 01:01 AM (edited) Imma go slap that woman! Better... suture her then bury her ALIVE No. After slapping I plan to sit on her. But before I do any of that, I'll be sure to eat lots and lots of beans. Then I'll start digging a hole. Serves her right. Time for me to perform a b**** slap! Edited October 11, 2007 at 01:02 AM by celinerific http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Jeffieboi Posted October 11, 2007 at 01:26 AM Posted October 11, 2007 at 01:26 AM First, I don't really think the publicity is such a bad thing. If it gets on the news, Celine's name is in the news, and you know they would make mention of the new album, and when it comes out. Aside from that though, it really is a shame that this woman came back into their lives again. I'm a little confused though...did they throw the case out because they couldn't present the dress or something? Did Céline and René win this case?
MustangSven Posted October 11, 2007 at 05:30 AM Posted October 11, 2007 at 05:30 AM I do not doubt that Celine & Rene have some "serious" lawyers working on their side.Hey, if O.J. can be found innocent.....Don't worry, this maggot of society will disappear.Hopefully it'll get swept under the rug so that RC won't have to hear too much about it In Love With This Gal
dj4celine Posted October 11, 2007 at 06:20 AM Posted October 11, 2007 at 06:20 AM No. After slapping I plan to sit on her. But before I do any of that, I'll be sure to eat lots and lots of beans. Then I'll start digging a hole. Serves her right. Time for me to perform a b**** slap!
lesfrancaise Posted October 11, 2007 at 07:36 AM Posted October 11, 2007 at 07:36 AM she's after for the money after all! my god... shame on her!
Krys Posted October 11, 2007 at 08:14 AM Posted October 11, 2007 at 08:14 AM extortion is just cheap some people just never know when to stop
Filine Posted October 11, 2007 at 08:32 AM Posted October 11, 2007 at 08:32 AM I wish someone made all of this go away, it's so unfair! I believe in karma in the end she will get what she truely deserves... http://www.celinedion.nl/pics/cindy/bannerza.jpg"They call my home the land of snow, Canadian cold front movin' in"
lauracd Posted October 11, 2007 at 05:10 PM Posted October 11, 2007 at 05:10 PM I hate people like this!!!!!
cannonball Posted October 11, 2007 at 05:13 PM Posted October 11, 2007 at 05:13 PM (edited) If Rene wanted it to go away he would have let it go to trial and let the evidence clear him. By giving in and paying he ensured that it wouldn't go away. Paying and it never seeing a trial makes him look guilty. Edited October 11, 2007 at 05:14 PM by cannonball http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y104/venusunfolding/100_3663.jpg3/14/07 - The Celine concert that almost was
Nando Férri Posted October 11, 2007 at 05:21 PM Posted October 11, 2007 at 05:21 PM They always bring the story when Celine has new album. That's what I thought. http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
Cambroneroj Posted October 11, 2007 at 05:30 PM Posted October 11, 2007 at 05:30 PM If Rene wanted it to go away he would have let it go to trial and let the evidence clear him. By giving in and paying he ensured that it wouldn't go away. Paying and it never seeing a trial makes him look guilty. I totally agree with you, if thats what really happen.
Mozinha Posted October 11, 2007 at 07:55 PM Posted October 11, 2007 at 07:55 PM He kept it hidden because Celine was doing IVF and was having a very hard time and he wanted to protect her from the stress and the pain of the whole thing. He didn't even tell her anything until RC was a few weeks old. He only did what he thought it would be the best for her. I have no doubt in my mind he is innocent. Never had, never will. Afterall, it was proven already in court (and the couple was setenced) that this is all a made up story to extort money from René. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
celinerific Posted October 11, 2007 at 09:21 PM Posted October 11, 2007 at 09:21 PM (edited) No. After slapping I plan to sit on her. But before I do any of that, I'll be sure to eat lots and lots of beans. Then I'll start digging a hole. Serves her right. Time for me to perform a b**** slap! But if anyone asks... It wasn't me. Edited October 11, 2007 at 09:21 PM by celinerific http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
cannonball Posted October 12, 2007 at 04:43 AM Posted October 12, 2007 at 04:43 AM Afterall, it was proven already in court (and the couple was setenced) that this is all a made up story to extort money from René. Actually, according to the article, all that was proven in court was that they tried to extort money. They never got make a case against Rene. I also want to add that I think it's disgusting that people keep saying they hope that a possible rape victim gets what she deserves. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y104/venusunfolding/100_3663.jpg3/14/07 - The Celine concert that almost was
remykyes Posted October 12, 2007 at 06:15 PM Posted October 12, 2007 at 06:15 PM Of all people, why would Rene rape anyone? He loves Celine. He's her husband. A VERY DEVOTED HUSBAND! I have no doubt that Rene is innocent on all charges and that this is one big conspiricy to extort more money. Stupid B***H! When will you learn?! New Signature Coming Soon!
Elaine Posted October 12, 2007 at 06:36 PM Posted October 12, 2007 at 06:36 PM Why only emoticons are able to do this -----> ? I wish every single person who is like this woman were able to do that. It'd be easier for everyone! That was predictable. Celine's re-starting her international career and they digging up old stories from the graveyard of rainbow-press-news. Watch out, soon we'll get another round of corrected teeth, botox, gambling addiction ... That's exactly what I thought when I read the news.... http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/1352/opo3.jpg
cannonball Posted October 12, 2007 at 06:48 PM Posted October 12, 2007 at 06:48 PM Why only emoticons are able to do this -----> ? I wish every single person who is like this woman were able to do that. It'd be easier for everyone! Right, a world full of rapists. There's a world I want to live in. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y104/venusunfolding/100_3663.jpg3/14/07 - The Celine concert that almost was
Mozinha Posted October 12, 2007 at 08:31 PM Posted October 12, 2007 at 08:31 PM Of all people, why would Rene rape anyone? He loves Celine. He's her husband. A VERY DEVOTED HUSBAND! I have no doubt that Rene is innocent on all charges and that this is one big conspiricy to extort more money. Stupid B***H! When will you learn?! Word. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
KimboCosmo Posted October 13, 2007 at 05:06 AM Posted October 13, 2007 at 05:06 AM Haha like Rene would ever do anything with ANY other woman...I mean come on, look what he gets to lay next to at night...yeah right... http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
katie555 Posted October 16, 2007 at 12:15 AM Posted October 16, 2007 at 12:15 AM at least, imagine doing sth like that no more hushhush. Celine image is undestructable anyway EVERY DAY WE HAVE IS ONE MORE THAN WE DESERVE
A New Day Has Come Posted October 16, 2007 at 12:21 AM Posted October 16, 2007 at 12:21 AM Finally thank God for that. that B!#ch is gone for five years. hallauah We all love René. :lmao1:
TaCD24/7*52 Posted October 19, 2007 at 12:33 AM Posted October 19, 2007 at 12:33 AM If Rene wanted it to go away he would have let it go to trial and let the evidence clear him. By giving in and paying he ensured that it wouldn't go away. Paying and it never seeing a trial makes him look guilty. I totally agree with you, if thats what really happen. "hush payments" and "apologies/ retractions" are very common though..it is a type of "recommended proticol" in many legal cases so that people can avoid negative publicity,if a court summons has a reasonable "out" clause . me ..i consider the case prudently handled & the acusing party showed their guilt moreso in trying to extort more money as im sure was foreseen!This story could write itself in our news papers .its no joke but the story line has the pattern of a knock knock joke! [ a typical person of fame / wealth innocently accused of a crime they didn't commit, made a settlement but the accusing party got it so easy, came back for more..not so easy this time T.G. & not a shred of evidence could they provide. Rene Angelil & Celine Dion are "one" pour toujours! Celine Dion is "The Best in All Of The World" http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff31/cmcd6867/globe.gif
Epoenah Posted October 19, 2007 at 03:53 AM Posted October 19, 2007 at 03:53 AM This is what gives Celine/Rene a bad name.. PageSixSixSix.com write this:: Celine And Rene Are Over "Special correspondent Ben reports, "Okay, so I plunked two weekends ago to see Celine Dion in Vegas and I had 3rd row orchestra seats...close enough to see that skinny broad in all her chest-pounding glory. ANYWAY, Celine puts on a helluva show....really amazing...and she even sings as opposed to lip synchs, but the second she starts to engage the audience in conversation she totally comes off like Anne Heche as Celestia waiting for those undocumented workers to kidnap her across the border. She is just BIZARRE, talking about how she loves performing and would do it on the street if she had to but having a $100 million dollar contract is much better than that...and talking about how happy she is that her son Rene Charles (say it fast so you can sound like her) gets to grow up in the wonderfully beautiful and international city of Las Vegas (and she says this with a straight face!). And then she talks about how much she loves her backup singers and dancers, though she never even introduces them (just a nod to the 'other beautiful voices on stage') and finally, she is talking about everything in her bonkers life except for Rene, who was probably passed out under some Korean woman at the roulette table. So, it is my assumption that Celine and Rene are over with. She didn't even MENTION him once...weird. She usually doesn't shut up about him! I even heard from a close source that although they live on the same property in Lake Las Vegas, they live in two seperate parts of the house. You heard it here first." "We guess Celine's heart won't go on after all. We know that was the lamest thing ever, but this IS Celine Dion we are talking about. Being lame is only appropriate." ...ugh i hate people
Mozinha Posted October 19, 2007 at 08:55 PM Posted October 19, 2007 at 08:55 PM Who cares about what these people say... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
Recommended Posts