1Celine12 Posted April 28, 2006 at 04:04 PM Posted April 28, 2006 at 04:04 PM The question is who do you consider as your guardian angel(ange)? It could be a friend that has passed away, a family member, whoever. It doesn'tr necesserily have to be someone that has passed away. My guardian angel(ange), you guessed it, is Céline. Ever since I got the letter from her team saying that she sends her "thoughts and prayers" I have considered her as my guardian angel. The postcard that I recieved was from the french album cover and the team said that it was sent to me for encourgement and strength to get through life. That's why I consider Céline my guardian angel(ange). PLEASE don't say that Céline is you guardian angel(ange) ONLY if she truly is you guardian angel(ange). Thank You/Merci Beaucoup. Quote
VanMerlin Posted April 28, 2006 at 04:19 PM Posted April 28, 2006 at 04:19 PM Well, geez, Dana, I can't say that I have one. It could never be someone I've never met (artist/TV personality)...that's too impersonal. It would have to be someone EXTREMELY special in order for me to put them on Guardian Angel status, and I've never been affected to 'the core' or 'saved' by anyone as of yet. So I guess I'll just have to wait and see. Quote
Krys Posted April 28, 2006 at 04:22 PM Posted April 28, 2006 at 04:22 PM (edited) well, Dana, you made it sound like Celine is already your guardian angel i guess mine would be just a plain angel, always tagging along with me wherever i go. i'd prefer not to know the identity of that angel. and he/she always helps me out whenever i need him/her. Edited April 28, 2006 at 04:25 PM by lamourpourCeline Quote
justacliche Posted April 28, 2006 at 05:31 PM Posted April 28, 2006 at 05:31 PM I'd have to say my Dad because he has always been there to catch me whenever something has gone wrong for me. Quote
mazceline Posted April 29, 2006 at 12:23 PM Posted April 29, 2006 at 12:23 PM well ive found mine, funny you shold start this cause i was thinking about her this morning Quote http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
1Celine12 Posted April 29, 2006 at 01:09 PM Author Posted April 29, 2006 at 01:09 PM Well, who is she maz? And why did you choose her as your angel(ange)? Quote
mazceline Posted April 29, 2006 at 01:12 PM Posted April 29, 2006 at 01:12 PM because, i can talk to her , she listens, she makes me feel better than something i just trod in,i feel like even if i dissapoint she would say something to make it ok, and hopefully, she would never be upset with what i say, the perfect mother Quote http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
Célinefull Posted April 29, 2006 at 01:19 PM Posted April 29, 2006 at 01:19 PM Est-ce que tu voudrais que Je parle tout ce que Je dirai en français et aussi en Anglais? Ou est-ce qu'il y a un autre raison que tu mets Angel(ange) toujours? I think that my angel is my sister, because she is so similar to me and she seems to always have been through the same experiences as me. Quote http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
Clari Posted April 29, 2006 at 02:47 PM Posted April 29, 2006 at 02:47 PM (edited) I haven't really thought about guardian angels since junior high, I would say my mom. Est-ce que tu voudrais que Je parle tout ce que Je dirai en français et aussi en Anglais? Ou est-ce qu'il y a un autre raison que tu mets Angel(ange) toujours?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Idem. Edited April 29, 2006 at 02:48 PM by CelineSmiles Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
1Celine12 Posted April 29, 2006 at 04:42 PM Author Posted April 29, 2006 at 04:42 PM That's GREAT that each of you have a guardian angel(ange). Even if it is someone that you don't know, like me with Céline. To VM: I feel that I have already met Céline after reading FK, and listening to her music. She is also like a second mother to me. Whenever I am down, I can listen to her music and she will cheer me up. Quote
gizapup Posted April 30, 2006 at 09:47 PM Posted April 30, 2006 at 09:47 PM My guardian angel is alive and she's my best friend. If something should ever happen to her, then I don't know what I'd do, seriously. I always hope my time is before hers. Anyway, I feel like I know her inside out and vice versa. I've never felt so close with anyone. Sometimes I feel she's thinking of me and that is truly so... Remarkable connection. Without her, I don't know where I'd be... Although she's so far away from me, she has such influence on me, as if she's right by my side. I don't think anyone can be as close to someone as me and my angel Quote
1Celine12 Posted May 1, 2006 at 12:20 AM Author Posted May 1, 2006 at 12:20 AM Everyone and their angel(ange) are close no matter what. There is no contest about how close one person and their angel(ange) are to another person and their angel(ange). Quote
gizapup Posted May 1, 2006 at 08:54 AM Posted May 1, 2006 at 08:54 AM hahah true.. everyone think their love is the greatest Quote
mazceline Posted May 1, 2006 at 08:57 AM Posted May 1, 2006 at 08:57 AM i love mine more.......... only kidding Quote http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
Célinefull Posted May 1, 2006 at 11:50 AM Posted May 1, 2006 at 11:50 AM Everyone and their angel(ange) are close no matter what. There is no contest about how close one person and their angel(ange) are to another person and their angel(ange).<{POST_SNAPBACK}> uhuh. Do you think that your angel((ange)?) could ever change? Quote http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
mazceline Posted May 1, 2006 at 12:53 PM Posted May 1, 2006 at 12:53 PM all the time, some people drift a part and some one new enters there life, and helps them , so yes it would change all the time, unless they have passed away i can imagine they would always be your angel Quote http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
1Celine12 Posted May 1, 2006 at 01:59 PM Author Posted May 1, 2006 at 01:59 PM My angel(ange) will never change. I know that for a fact. And yes, I do believe that your angel(ange) can change if you want it to change. Quote
celinedionsfan Posted May 2, 2006 at 12:33 AM Posted May 2, 2006 at 12:33 AM (edited) When we think of angels ... we usually think about either "heavenly beings with wings" ... or ... as this wonderful topic Dana started discusses ... guardian angels ... those people whether living or deceased who somehow manage to help us feel better ... whether we have ever met them or not ... sometimes without ever realizing what they've done ... but there are also angels here on earth who reach out to others to ease a pain they know all too well themselves ... to comfort fears they live with every day ... to give light to another even though they, themselves, are traveling in darkness ... to extend a hand to someone who has fallen because they too have fallen ... and most times ... they do not even realize that they are angels ... Edited May 2, 2006 at 12:35 AM by celinedionsfan Quote http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
1Celine12 Posted May 2, 2006 at 01:30 AM Author Posted May 2, 2006 at 01:30 AM I just started this topic because I was listening to my guardian ange's music and realized that she would want me to talk about how she has helped me through the tough times. She is my ange no matter what anybody says. I every time I listen to my ange's music. Why? Because she has taught me an important lesson. What lesson? Read my siggy and that is the lesson I have been taught. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.