Ronny83 Posted May 1, 2006 at 06:32 PM Author Posted May 1, 2006 at 06:32 PM I'm very happy she's back and she wants to perform. The rest doesn't matter at all. Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
VinnyT. Posted May 1, 2006 at 06:48 PM Posted May 1, 2006 at 06:48 PM yeah that's what i think! Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
Ania4 Posted May 1, 2006 at 08:31 PM Posted May 1, 2006 at 08:31 PM Thanks for video It was really nice to hear L'amour existe encore live. It was not perfect but it doesn't matter that much. Quote
Bellamy Posted May 2, 2006 at 05:03 AM Posted May 2, 2006 at 05:03 AM I love this new rockish version very much. IT's much better than the album version and the English version Celine sang for Annie-Marie's wedding. Hopefully the music video would use this version. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
garçon Posted May 2, 2006 at 01:51 PM Posted May 2, 2006 at 01:51 PM TPDB was okay.LAEE was horrible, terrible. She totaly messes up!The voice is gone. You should compare this version with the one in 2001, Un Show Pour La Vie. Quote
Céline's Blues Posted May 2, 2006 at 01:54 PM Posted May 2, 2006 at 01:54 PM TPDB was okay.LAEE was horrible, terrible. She totaly messes up!The voice is gone. You should compare this version with the one in 2001, Un Show Pour La Vie.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Just listen to yourself, SMH! Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
Tal Posted May 2, 2006 at 02:05 PM Posted May 2, 2006 at 02:05 PM She misses a few notes on ONE song (after being ill) and the voice gone? DQ much?? Quote I live my life like a runawayI hide my dreams in a special placeI'm waiting here for my prince to comeTo save me from the darkness...
missquebec05 Posted May 2, 2006 at 02:27 PM Posted May 2, 2006 at 02:27 PM really cant wait to see it <{POST_SNAPBACK}>mErci bcp!!!super sympa!!! Quote *clin d'oeil de Céline : 2 novembre 2007* BERCY : 25 mai 2008 ! 7 Juillet à Arras ! C'est mon rêve de toujours... MON BLOG
garçon Posted May 2, 2006 at 02:48 PM Posted May 2, 2006 at 02:48 PM Oh, come on bunch of SCF! We all know very well that Celine isn't the singer she was in 1998. This performance is just another example. Quote
Bellamy Posted May 2, 2006 at 02:57 PM Posted May 2, 2006 at 02:57 PM She was sick. OK? Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
René 2 Posted May 2, 2006 at 03:02 PM Posted May 2, 2006 at 03:02 PM I'm very happy she's back and she wants to perform. The rest doesn't matter at all. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Absolutely. And I was very touched by LAEE performance. Whatever it takes, we'll always love you Celine. Quote
Dreamer Posted May 2, 2006 at 03:31 PM Posted May 2, 2006 at 03:31 PM i loved it. Even when she is not ok she sings well. she has The POWER Quote A new day has comehttp://sp0.fotologs.net/photo/16/42/116/celinepoderosa/1197867090_f.jpg
Clio Posted May 2, 2006 at 04:00 PM Posted May 2, 2006 at 04:00 PM Any video file ? Quote http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/6184/houstannc9.jpg
garçon Posted May 2, 2006 at 04:01 PM Posted May 2, 2006 at 04:01 PM Of course we love Celine, we are her fans, we will always love her, but her voice sucks..(at least in) this rendition. She lost the power, the whole thing started at her comeback in 2002, the oprah show is a good example. Occasionaly Celine knew to surprise us, Aren't they all our children eg. We all have to make the conclusion that her voice isn't what it was anymore. Quote
Tal Posted May 2, 2006 at 04:02 PM Posted May 2, 2006 at 04:02 PM Oh, come on bunch of SCF! We all know very well that Celine isn't the singer she was in 1998. This performance is just another example. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Lmao if you think I'm an SCF....especially in regards to Celine's voice! Listening to her sing SM at AND and saying she's not the same singer she was in 94 or 98 is a fine comparison. But this one performance of LAEE was a one off and she was just sick for over a week. You can't take that one performance and make the assumption that this is how she sounds now. Clearly on any normal day she could have sang those notes properly, but this past week there were extenuating circumstances that prevented her from singing the way she normally does. Quote I live my life like a runawayI hide my dreams in a special placeI'm waiting here for my prince to comeTo save me from the darkness...
sayyed Posted May 2, 2006 at 04:28 PM Posted May 2, 2006 at 04:28 PM TPDB was okay.LAEE was horrible, terrible. She totaly messes up!The voice is gone. You should compare this version with the one in 2001, Un Show Pour La Vie.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> are you a celine fan? or are you a 1981-1998 celine-fan? do you still believe in her? she was sick, and her illness wasn't that easy. Labyrinthitis is tough, esp. for a singer! Quote https://soundcloud.com/finnremixes
René 2 Posted May 2, 2006 at 04:32 PM Posted May 2, 2006 at 04:32 PM TPDB was okay.LAEE was horrible, terrible. She totaly messes up!The voice is gone. You should compare this version with the one in 2001, Un Show Pour La Vie.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> are you a celine fan? or are you a 1981-1998 celine-fan? do you still believe in her? she was sick, and her illness wasn't that easy. Labyrinthitis is tough, esp. for a singer!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> It's true. We have to support her, not to blame the artist Quote
garçon Posted May 2, 2006 at 05:07 PM Posted May 2, 2006 at 05:07 PM TPDB was okay.LAEE was horrible, terrible. She totaly messes up!The voice is gone. You should compare this version with the one in 2001, Un Show Pour La Vie.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> are you a celine fan? or are you a 1981-1998 celine-fan? do you still believe in her? she was sick, and her illness wasn't that easy. Labyrinthitis is tough, esp. for a singer!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> It's true. We have to support her, not to blame the artist <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'm a huge huge fan of Celine, all times! Of course I understand she was sick, but it's not only her sickness that makes me say: she lost her great voice, she lost that unique, special thing. I made a few comparsions and said this was just another example. Despite her sickness, I tend to say that this moche performance is rather the result of her general bad vocal condition. It reminded me of Celine's last performance of LBDBM. Quote
Bellamy Posted May 2, 2006 at 05:12 PM Posted May 2, 2006 at 05:12 PM It reminded me of Celine's last performance of LBDBM. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>She was sick there too. Don't understand why you blame her for that? Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Celine's Wife Posted May 2, 2006 at 05:21 PM Posted May 2, 2006 at 05:21 PM SHE LOOKED HOT! Quote Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
Bellamy Posted May 2, 2006 at 05:29 PM Posted May 2, 2006 at 05:29 PM SHE LOOKED HOT! <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Even when she was sick. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
LVCeline Posted May 3, 2006 at 02:27 AM Posted May 3, 2006 at 02:27 AM I don't believe her voice is gone. If you want to hear gone, listen to Whitney's performances from Italy. THAT is a gone voice. There have been times in the last few years that I've gotten really worried about her, and other times I listen to a song and I'm just as blown away as I ever have been. There's always going to be this debate, and the second she misses a note it comes under more scrutiny than before. Anyone can admit that her voice isn't quite what it used to be, but it's not gone. Her technique can be sloppy at times, but as soon as Vegas is done I believe she'll be right back to new. I love song she did with Marc. I've never heard it before and it sounds fantastic. LAEE sounded really nice other than the higher bits. I wonder though if they actually fool anyone when Celine struggles on LAEE and then sings the other song sounding perfect, hehe. Quote
LVCeline Posted May 3, 2006 at 02:31 AM Posted May 3, 2006 at 02:31 AM LoL, can someone do something for me? There's a note at the end of the song Celine does and it's really odd but I can't tell if it's high or low. It's hard to explain, but it sounds in such a pitch that it really sounds high and low at the same time. The note is about 3:14 into the song. Quote
one heart Posted May 3, 2006 at 02:45 AM Posted May 3, 2006 at 02:45 AM great news thanks Quote I LOVE CELINE DION FOREVERhttp://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t260/oneheart07/CELINE%20BANNER/39.jpg
Bambam Posted May 3, 2006 at 03:03 AM Posted May 3, 2006 at 03:03 AM SHE LOOKED HOT! <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Even when she was sick. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I want to see some good pics. I was listening to some hockey game the night it was on. Quote
Leone Posted May 3, 2006 at 05:51 PM Posted May 3, 2006 at 05:51 PM I don't know if anybody mentioned it but TPDB was clearly pre-recorded (Celines part). I just watched the video and I recognized all the facial moves and expressions the she uses when she lipsynchs.. As fot LAEE.. she did a "**Mylene" there.. poor Celine realized she couldn't sing those notes (for whatever reasons) and decided to make it emotional instead. **Mylene isn't that good at singing live, so whe she has to sing ballads (and not use backing vocals) she gets emotional and starts to cry on every ballad, so all wrong notes are taken as emotional instead of srcrewed up.. Quote
sayyed Posted May 3, 2006 at 06:23 PM Posted May 3, 2006 at 06:23 PM LoL, can someone do something for me? There's a note at the end of the song Celine does and it's really odd but I can't tell if it's high or low. It's hard to explain, but it sounds in such a pitch that it really sounds high and low at the same time. The note is about 3:14 into the song.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> yes I noticed this too! the note is very confusing! maybe it's her vibrato! Quote https://soundcloud.com/finnremixes
dlh1 Posted May 3, 2006 at 10:30 PM Posted May 3, 2006 at 10:30 PM Hey guys, I'm just wondering. Was her appearance in Gala Artis live or pre-recorded. The reason I ask is because she is wearing the exact clothes that she wore in the clip of her talking about the 500th show that we saw a few weeks ago and also her hair and makup is the same, her hair even flows the same, and also during LAEE when the 2 other singers come in, you can hear the person playing piano in Montreal makes a mistake and plays his whilst the celine clip is still playing, watch it and you'll see what I mean. Does anyone agree, Belamy what do you think? I'm convinced that it wasn't live from Vegas, Something tells me it was a prerecoded tape that they shown. Thanks guys. Quote
AdrianaCarvalho Posted May 4, 2006 at 04:45 AM Posted May 4, 2006 at 04:45 AM great Quote CÉLINE,I LOVE YOU SO... http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/5272/enchanting014ty.jpg It´s For Sure I´m Gonna Love You All The Way...
thevoice Posted May 4, 2006 at 12:51 PM Posted May 4, 2006 at 12:51 PM (edited) garçon - i couldnt agree with u more .yes , she lost most of the power in her voice - she still has an amazing voice and she is still my favourite singer ever but she sounds like a shadow of her old self. it doesnt have anything to do with her health...she is sick now and i guess she was sick too on the symphonic show and everytime she has to hit those notes.we just have to realize that the money notes r dead , those long and powerful notes wont come back and instead we have whispers and low notes .some like it now too some dont , for me - i know that when she was on top shape there was no other singer ever that could even come close to her , now - there r alot of singers that can hit those notes much better than her . having said that , we have to remmember that celine is 38 not 25...and i dont know alot of singers her age that can still sing the way she does. Edited May 4, 2006 at 12:51 PM by thevoice Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.