Jump to content

New duet with the 500 choristes


Recommended Posts

Posted
very nivce. i wanna listen to it.
AMO CÉLINE CADA VEZ MAIS!!!
Posted
Does anyone have the song now?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/felixwhoals/CelineMe.jpg

 

So suddenly, it's clear to me

Things change

Our future lies in here and now

We live it through somehow

 

Now the greatest reward

Is the love that I can give

I'm here for you now

For as long as I live

You made me who I am

Posted
Viva las Vegas posted this song in Multimedia Section. Thanks. :flowers:

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...