Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
ตัวไรอ่ะ คิดไม่ออก

 

ผีปอบเหยอ??

 

 

ตัวเงินตัวทองไงเติ้ลลลลลลลลลลล กร๊ากๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆ

2Ó02Ï52Ñ42Õ32Ò52Ó6....2Õ22Ó12Ó32Õ82Õ82Õ8
Posted
Sorry but I don't understand!!

I Know english...french com sì com sa!! :-) and Italian language!!!

 

TRANSLETE!!!!!!!  :clap:

 

FORZA RAGAZZI!!!!!! MA SIETE IN CINA???!!!!!!

 

ผุหญิง เอาไปขายมาเลลลลลลลลลลลลลลลลลลลลล

 

 

 

 

 

 

เติ้ลลลช่วยกานจับบบบบบบบบบบบบ

 

 

เออนี่ว่าแต่เจ๊Chiara เป็นพี่น้องกะ Shakira ปะ- -*

 

 

 

TRANSLETE...

 

Chiara is the sister of Shakira?

 

 

 

:giggle: โฮะๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆ

2Ó02Ï52Ñ42Õ32Ò52Ó6....2Õ22Ó12Ó32Õ82Õ82Õ8
Posted

AH NO!!! :D

 

MAYBE ....KIARA!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TRANSLETE...

 

Chiara is the sister of Shakira?

 

 

 

:giggle: โฮะๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆ

I BELIEVE IN YOU CELINE!!!!!!
Posted

Ahhhhhh They were talkin' bout "What's your real gender"

It's show that you are a boy. (so if not, you can change it at your "my control.")

 

Don't wonder about what are we talking, cos it about... gay business. (ball_dion & title 156 they are both sissy)

Posted

Oops!... Pom is sissy too!

 

อีรีข้างบน

แรด!!!

http://members.thai.net/celinemylove/MC9.jpg
Posted

I'm not capable of to change it!!!!!! :confused:

I'm a new entry!

But..that's ok! It doesn't do nothing!

 

 

au revoir!!!!

 

Ahhhhhh They were talkin' bout "What's your real gender"

It's show that you are a boy. (so if not, you can change it at your "my control.")

 

Don't wonder about what are we talking, cos it about... gay business. (ball_dion & title 156 they are both sissy)

I BELIEVE IN YOU CELINE!!!!!!
Posted
เค้าหนีเลย ดูสิ
http://members.thai.net/celinemylove/MC9.jpg
Posted

จริงหรอยะ

แรดเนอะ

Posted
เป็นรายแรกที่หลงมาขนาดนี้นะนี่ :P
Posted
ขอเสือก เดี๋ยวจับไก่หลงทางกินตับ อิอิ :lmao:
Posted
Oops!... Pom is sissy too!

 

อีรีข้างบน

แรด!!!

 

รีนี้แรดกว่า

 

 

Oops!...Title แรด Again

2Ó02Ï52Ñ42Õ32Ò52Ó6....2Õ22Ó12Ó32Õ82Õ82Õ8
Posted

หล่อนแหละแรด

ไปหาไก่กินไป๊

http://members.thai.net/celinemylove/MC9.jpg
Posted

อย่าขโมยมุข คนอื่นมาใช้สิเติ้ลลลลลลลลลลลลลลลลลล

 

 

มุขนี้ฮามากๆๆๆเลยนะในห้องงงงงงงง ห้ามเลียนแบบบบบบ

 

 

 

 

คลองแถว รร. มีพี่ปอมเยอะมากๆๆๆ มานชอบลากไก่ไปกินในน้ำ บางครั้งก้อขึ้นมาเดินบนถนน...- -"

2Ó02Ï52Ñ42Õ32Ò52Ó6....2Õ22Ó12Ó32Õ82Õ82Õ8
Posted

ปลายควยชั้นก็มีบอลอยู่เยอะเหมือนกัน

ต้องเอากรดอ่อนๆล้างถึงจะหายไปหมด

Posted

หูยพี่ปอมพูดซะ-*- ศัพท์ตรงตัวมาก(เกินไป)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ปล.พี่ปอมตัดไปและไม่ช่ายหรอ- -

2Ó02Ï52Ñ42Õ32Ò52Ó6....2Õ22Ó12Ó32Õ82Õ82Õ8
Posted
ตัดไปแล้ว มันงอกมาใหม่ใหญ่กว่า
Posted
อี๋-*- หยะแหยงหวะ-*-
2Ó02Ï52Ñ42Õ32Ò52Ó6....2Õ22Ó12Ó32Õ82Õ82Õ8
Posted
น่าเกลียดดดดดดดดอ่า
http://members.thai.net/celinemylove/MC9.jpg
Posted
เน้อเติ้ลลลเน้ออออออออออออออ
2Ó02Ï52Ñ42Õ32Ò52Ó6....2Õ22Ó12Ó32Õ82Õ82Õ8
Posted
ลามกจกเปรตจริงๆ
http://members.thai.net/celinemylove/MC9.jpg
Posted

http://members.thai.net/pomoko/5556.gif

 

ช่ายยยยยยยยยยยยยยยยยยยยยยยยยยยยยยยยยยยยยยยยยยยยยยยยยยยยยยยยยยยยยยยย

 

 

สถุลด้วยยย

2Ó02Ï52Ñ42Õ32Ò52Ó6....2Õ22Ó12Ó32Õ82Õ82Õ8
Posted

เดี๋ยวนะ มีคำด่าเติ้ลเคยเรียนในวิชาภาษาไทย

 

"อีไพร่ชาติหญ้าแพรกปัญญาสถุล"

http://members.thai.net/celinemylove/MC9.jpg
Posted
เบากันหน่อยหน้อ.... :(

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...