SensationalCeline Posted May 23, 2009 at 11:56 PM Posted May 23, 2009 at 11:56 PM WOW, I feel stupid. I only have 3 of those. I'd have to say, so far until I get the rest, A L'Olympia Quote http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg280/spoiledrottenbrat4063/Celine%20Dion/CELINESIGGY.jpg
Black Kitten Posted May 24, 2009 at 12:10 AM Posted May 24, 2009 at 12:10 AM Live a Paris by a country mile. Quote
Esty Posted May 24, 2009 at 12:27 PM Posted May 24, 2009 at 12:27 PM Live a Paris by a country mile. Couldn't agree more! It's an outstanding performance! Quote
nuts2you Posted May 24, 2009 at 12:45 PM Posted May 24, 2009 at 12:45 PM Are any of thiese on u-tube so we can see these. Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted May 24, 2009 at 01:23 PM Posted May 24, 2009 at 01:23 PM "A l'Olympia". The rest are CRAP compared to that one. She was SPOT-ON vocally and the set list was GREAT. "Live a Paris" is runner up. "Au cœur du stade"'s setlist was rather dull, "A New Day..." had sub-par vocals "En Concert" (which was FORGOTTON) was also a fun set list. Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Tyler1991 Posted May 24, 2009 at 11:40 PM Posted May 24, 2009 at 11:40 PM Where can I get the Jones Beach one at? Please. Quote
Matias Posted May 25, 2009 at 12:37 AM Posted May 25, 2009 at 12:37 AM Live a Paris and Live a l'Olympia are superb! Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif"No no, put it back..."
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.