triniguy Posted February 27, 2006 at 05:29 AM Posted February 27, 2006 at 05:29 AM the first is sooo sexy Quote http://surfaced.org/wp-content/gallery/cd_sig/10.jpg
rosebud Posted February 27, 2006 at 05:31 PM Posted February 27, 2006 at 05:31 PM deffinatley the first one Quote
Bullet Posted February 27, 2006 at 05:52 PM Posted February 27, 2006 at 05:52 PM I really like the first picture!! But if the picture of Celine on the horse would be an option, I would vote for that one!! Maybe all this excitement in the media about Celine on a horse will give some idea to René and Céline for her next video or album cover!!! WOW.... Quote
meryl Posted February 27, 2006 at 05:55 PM Posted February 27, 2006 at 05:55 PM I love the second one Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.